It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: nonspecific

Not that I can't see your point, but there is a bigger picture. Star for you, please never stop trying to change the world. I hope we find peace in my lifetime.

What is this bigger picture?

I cannot hope to change the world if I do not know what it is I am trying to change

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Does anyone know if half a million British social media/digital activists have signed an online petition demanding that the many thousands of Muslim men camped in Calais should be let in?
I'm imagining that hasn't been supported so much...strange seeing as UK government policy is so akin to Trump's lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It's funny. The right panics over the idea of Sanders or Hillary, the left panics at the thought of Trump or Cruz, the UK has a petition on Trump, and everyone ignores the fact that the cesspool that is congress actually makes the laws.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's funny. The right panics over the idea of Sanders or Hillary, the left panics at the thought of Trump or Cruz, the UK has a petition on Trump, and everyone ignores the fact that the cesspool that is congress actually makes the laws.

You still seem to misundertand.

What is your input on this?

Are you able to comment on this subject?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: queenofswords

Let's start with the quote that kicked off his campaign then.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, some are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.”

When racism was all the rage in America that's exactly what US politicians would say about blacks and Hispanics.

Nothing that Trump said was racist in any way shape or form. It was the truth, and it was unadulterated truth. Adulterated truth is more in style with those who use the race card as a kevlar shield against the truth. You make the "truth" fit more in a way that doesn't represent the truth at all. Some people are bad, in fact many are bad. But if they aren't WASP's then it is racism by you. Does reality play a part in your views? Doesn't appear so.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Let me make it simple.

People are crapping themselves over some words. But the words are meaningless because congress makes the laws. Trump isn't running to be king. No matter how many people think he's Hitler, or a racist, it doesn't matter, unless congress starts writing racist laws.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Translation - The Brits cannot Bribe or Control Donald Trump in their attempt to Influence American Politics, therefore they Publicly Ban him from entering their Realm . Typical British Attitude towards another Sovereign Nation they wish to Exploit .

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Still no answers?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Translation - The Brits cannot Bribe or Control Donald Trump in their attempt to Influence American Politics, therefore they Publicly Ban him from entering their Realm . Typical British Attitude towards another Sovereign Nation they wish to Exploit .

Oh come on?

That is poor at best?

You are scared of something that is about as worrying as the threat of muslims now.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
I think the UK has sensibly given up on its empire ambitions at last.
This petition was just lame social media sheep like clicking agree with 30 seconds effort on a government online form.
It HAS been dismissed by the cabinet and the parliament time for debate is just lip service for the digital activists lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
I think the UK has sensibly given up on its empire ambitions at last.
This petition was just lame social media sheep like clicking agree with 30 seconds effort on a government online form.
It HAS been dismissed by the cabinet and the parliament time for debate is just lip service for the digital activists lol.

As I said earlier I signed it because I thought it would be funny.

I never realised that it would go so far and that he was anything more than a joke candidate.

It will never go through to be fair.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
yes he is aa buffoon but i would rather a loud mouthed braggart running around then a guy so pc that he calls a terrorist attack a disgruntled employee going postal. when you worry about calling terrorist islamic militants you are a moron. do i think donald will be president no but he is truthfully telling it how most of america feels.
we are tired of illegal immigration not being dealt with we don't need new laws just the enforcement of ones we already got
we need to stop terrorist at their source before they get lucky and hit us hard again
we don't want no more refuges forced on us just because eu is telling its countries to take in syrian refuges don't try to force it on us we can see most are either econmic immigrants or worst isis fighters pretending to be refugees we don't want paris style attacks here.
we don't want politicians to be in bed with corporations either.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
To want to ban someone for wanting to slow process of a mass migration of a people who's whole belief is that all non-believers are infidels , yet their not called bigoted . Then to equate him to Hitler/Nazi's the chosen ones seems a little skewed.

What is the loss rate of US infidels/citizens the people of the UK are willing to accept to feel good about themselves?

Cause it all comes down to numbers 1 in 10,000 -1 in 100,000 let in that maybe a terrorist and do some damage must be something excepted.

Now before you go on tell me of my great ignorance , remember you may already be a Infidel
edit on 1-1-2016 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2016 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
yes he is aa buffoon but i would rather a loud mouthed braggart running around then a guy so pc that he calls a terrorist attack a disgruntled employee going postal. when you worry about calling terrorist islamic militants you are a moron. do i think donald will be president no but he is truthfully telling it how most of america feels.
we are tired of illegal immigration not being dealt with we don't need new laws just the enforcement of ones we already got
we need to stop terrorist at their source before they get lucky and hit us hard again
we don't want no more refuges forced on us just because eu is telling its countries to take in syrian refuges don't try to force it on us we can see most are either econmic immigrants or worst isis fighters pretending to be refugees we don't want paris style attacks here.
we don't want politicians to be in bed with corporations either.

well said sir.

I bet you also like the EDL and Britain First.

Am I right or or you Right here?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
To want to ban someone for wanting to slow process of a mass migration of a people who's whole belief is that all non-believers are infidels , yet their not called bigoted . Then to equate him to Hitler/Nazi's the chosen ones seems a little skewed.

What is the loss rate of US infidels/citizens the people of the UK are willing to accept to feel good about themselves?

Cause it all comes down to numbers 1 in 10,000 -1 in 100,000 let in that maybe a terrorist and do some damage must be something excepted.

Now before you go on tell me of my great ignorance , remember you may already be a Infidel

Wow did you idiots have a call to arms?

Two really badly explained posts in a row?

Retards at best.

Retards.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Of course Trump will never be banned, says a lot about British 'activists' they aren't voting for the many thousands of Muslim men in Calais to be let in though.
That is certainly a policy Trump would support, where are the half a million crying about that? Not on TV news any more that's why lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Retards at best.

Retards.

This post....Shows you don't get it.

People are pissed and want President Kick A$$.

You call American's a #ty name cause he voices his opinion.

We will Make America Great Again....Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Of course Trump will never be banned, says a lot about British 'activists' they aren't voting for the many thousands of Muslim men in Calais to be let in though.
That is certainly a policy Trump would support, where are the half a million crying about that? Not on TV news any more that's why lol.

Stick to the op mucker. That being Donald Trump is not wanted over here.

Your other comments are valid in there own right.

OP is about Trump and his cockwombleness. and on that I am not in the mood for disagreenent.

Your other comments should be in the UK forums.

Oh sorry we do not have one yet....

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Retards at best.

Retards.

This post....Shows you don't get it.

People are pissed and want President Kick A$$.

You call American's a #ty name cause he voices his opinion.

We will Make America Great Again....Deal with it.

crack on with that then.

WOO HOO.

It gets a little tiresome though to be fair.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Retards at best.

Retards.

See!

Freedom of expression! You get to call us retards and idiots!

While not classy, it does illustrate that free expression does exist.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join