It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof Is On The Pillow Case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Will that work on old dried up blood?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Will that work on old dried up blood?

It works because fairly fresh cells contain catalase, which makes the peroxide foam.

If it's pretty old, the catalase will be gone. However, if you're looking to get the old dried blood OUT, it still is pretty effective.

If you want to know if it IS blood, and it's old and dried, you have to look for heme, an occult blood test pack is pretty sensitive. Or you can do luminol if you've got the stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sounds complicated. I Say taste it and see if it's blood or jam. Taste it....it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sounds complicated. I Say taste it and see if it's blood or jam. Taste it....it's the only way to be sure.

This one's still plenty fresh enough. If you're wondering if that brown stuff on the old pistol on the wall was blood, that one takes a heme test lol

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Wouldn't you be able to at least taste the metallic taste of Iron? Even if it were old. Or does rust not taste like metal? I dunno the only blood I've ever tasted was fresh, and I don't generally eat rust if I can help it.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wouldn't you be able to at least taste the metallic taste of Iron? Even if it were old. Or does rust not taste like metal? I dunno the only blood I've ever tasted was fresh, and I don't generally eat rust if I can help it.

I'm not sure I could pick out the taste of blood over Downy and Cheer.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hey chemistry question. Why does bleach foam up when in contact with things like blood or urine? Like when you are cleaning around the toilet base n stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: centarix
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Proof of what? You won't answer that question so I will. That photo proves your head was bleeding and nothing more. Unless you had a full and detailed medical examination the following morning, that is all the information we will get about the event.

Yes but bleeding how?

What caused it?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i had a tooth removed months ago..and i get blood spots like that, combined with saliva..so i am assuming leakage from the area of the former tooth root... so check to see if there is saliva too.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Was it "aliens"?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Was it "aliens"?

It was those invisible alien bed bugs. Once you catch sight of one, or see it's blood then it's already too late. She'll have to give up everything she's ever owned, leave friends and family behind and move far away.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Was it "aliens"?

I'm not sure but if it were aliens, someone cloaked or some mystical person from the future, they never came back.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join