It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof Is On The Pillow Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fatpastyhead

I most definately do not.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is proof of something on my sheets, too... but nothing a good washing can't undo.

So, many of us seem to be milked, bled, sucked and psychically invaded during the nocturnal hours... some of us are lucky enough to have that done to us in daytime, too.

Either way, we may well be cattle, as well as thoughtful, noble beasts... and if nothing else, we humans are charming contradictions.

And no, I won't post any pics of my own bedding... you are very welcome.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Vampires are visiting you at night. That's just evidence of their latest feast.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Have someone look behind your ears between the hair and ear line about half way down your ear. Is there a tiny red dot there?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Any ragged cuticles on your fingers?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Vampires are visiting you at night. That's just evidence of their latest feast.

I dont see any evidence of bite marks but if they are and do... maybe I'll enjoy being a Vampire myself.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Have someone look behind your ears between the hair and ear line about half way down your ear. Is there a tiny red dot there?

No signs of any holes or bleeding behind ear!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Best comment I've seen in a while! Thanks for the laugh

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
I don't know who Ron White is but that made me laugh !

ron white, jeff foxworthy(you might be a redneck), bill engvall (here's your sign), and larry the cable guy (get er done!)

comedians, they all toured together, it was called the blue collar comedy tour, they are hilarious!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this incident over the last couple days and I'm not convinced it was a nose bleed... because there was no sign of any blood on my face or nose and there definately would have been.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Skid Mark
You're going out and killing people in your sleep. That's just the bit that didn't get cleaned off. Or maybe it's from a shaving cut or popped zit. Let's go with that lol.

There are no zits or spots on my face, neck or head and I havn't shaved clean for a good 5 months at least

So you haven't shaved for 5 months but can claim with absolute certainty that you don't have any spots on your face, pimples, or ingrown hairs? OOOOOK.

You are right, must be aliens. I would call Geraldo if I were you.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I trim my facial hair to its lowest point... I can see and feel whats on my face you ignoramous!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

what does the tiny red dot mean. let's say I know someone who has seen that before including a small bb sized lump under the skin which stays for a few weeks then dissapeared.

the lump was about half an inch south of the dot.

just curious.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone us still reading this thread but I think I've figured out what that blood stain was...

Don't know why I didn't think of it when I first wrote the op but I was so sure for years that I had some type of Insect... a fly in my right ear which kept coming and going over the years... on ocassion I could feel it flapping about in my ear and it would sometimes fly out somewhere and I could feel it actually fly back in usually during the night I would wake to feel the fluttering of its tiny wings in my ear. This must be what the blood stain was.... It finally died whilst coming out of my ear or trying to get back in, I must have squashed it. This thing had been on my mind but I never wwent to the doctors about it as I figured they would think I was silly or paranoid. I had been thinking about going to the docs over the last year or 2, just never went.

So thats it... thats what I think this bloodstain was.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

When I was around 11 years old, I had a friend stay over for the night. In the morning we found ourselves at the opposite ends to each other than when we went to sleep. There was also a huge patch of blood that I was lying on. We still to this day do not know where it came from. My friend never came to stay with me again. She was so scared from the experience. You could see it in her eyes, like she had seen something she was not going to tell. We never talked about it.

Your thread reminded me of it. It could be just a pimple or something like this. But it could also be from your nose. Maybe an implant if you believe in that. More people have these experiences. Scoup marks and such on their body. Do you have any marks on your body? I recently discovered a lump inside my nose. Don't know what it is? I can only presume that it is something that does not belong there, that has been implanted. Who knows? I have dreams and such of aliens. So it is possible. Even for you. They make you forget what they do to you, so you might not even realise that you are having contact with them. It is all possible.

p.s I also had no marks on my body, nor my friend when we woke up. So we did not know where the blood came from. The size of the blood stain was about 10 cm round.
edit on 11-1-2016 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

I have had other 'paranormal things happen to me over the years but never seen any blood before. I've had feelings of there being someone in the room when ther's no one who lives with me, I've had times when i've been asleep but feeling I was being lifted up and tried to be taken, I've had premonitions of things to happen...

But never any 'blood' before.

I don't have any spots/pimples on my neck or head area!

Anyway I think it could have been that fly which was resting in my ear... i havn't felt that since.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If it were a fly there would probably be more than just blood and not as much as you show on your pillow. Usually if you squish a bug there is a black staining that you get as well. I can't imagine it was a fly. Or you would find it nearby your pillow somewhere. Perhaps it was a mosquito that was full with blood, but again it would leave a black stain as well when you squish it. It could also be blood from your mouth, from a tooth or something, but then again it would probably be all watered down by saliva, if you dribbled on your pillow...lol. You could come up with so many different things that it could be.

That is also how I felt when I saw the blood when I was a child. I checked my whole body, nothing. So it mysteriously appears, where from? So much blood?

There are however myseterious happenings to many people at night. Many cases of people having been abducted and the such. More and more people show up with implants. So you do not know, it could be possible. I suppose the only thing to do is see if it happens again. See if you have weird dreams of visitors or the such. Which from what you write you might have already had, seeing as you have the feeling of there being something in your room.

Also it could have been from your ear. Maybe a bug of some kind. I've had bugs in the room and never when I squish them have I seen so much blood though. But you never know?

It would be interesting to turn back time to see what really happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

Thanks for your reply.

Thats what i said earlier in this thread 'that there would be evidence... a dead bug somewhere' but i don't know what to put it down as...

i dont see any tiny holes in my neck but maybe it healed very quick.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Proof of what? You won't answer that question so I will. That photo proves your head was bleeding and nothing more. Unless you had a full and detailed medical examination the following morning, that is all the information we will get about the event.
edit on 11-1-2016 by centarix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Mosquitoes. If it's blood. Try putting a drop or two of hydrogen peroxide on the spot, if it doesn't foam it's jam.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join