It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof Is On The Pillow Case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ok, so this is a weird one. This morning I awoke to find a blood stain on my pillow... how did it get there? First thing I did was to check that it wasn't a food stain like chocolate because I eat a lot of chocolate and thought maybe I had a little piece of chocolate stuck to my head (LOL) and nope it's not chocolate because it would have easily wiped away or be picked off with my finger nail.. next thing I did was wonder 'how the hell did that get there?', 'A nose bleed perhaps?'.. again nope as I checked my nose in the mirror and blew it to see if any blood came out. After that I checked the rest of my face and ears to see if there was any blood and yet again 'nope' was the answer. I checked the back of my head but couldn't see anything there either. I didn't go out last night and I have no kids anywhere near my place. There is no-one else staying with me... so the question is 'How did this blood stain get there?'

Photo show whole pillow from further out:

Close up of Blood Stain:

NOTE TO MOD: IF THIS IS POSTED IN WRONG FORUM PLEASE DO MOVE IT BUT I THINK IT DEFINATELY FITS THE DESCRIPTION.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
My guess would be that a horrible accident occurred at the pillow factory.

Inside the pillow is probably a severed finger and it is now just starting to leak out

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Proof? Proof of what exactly? It's only proof that at one time, you (or someone else for all I know) got blood on that pillow, at some point.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hate to say it ... but ... bedbugs.
Probably in your hair. A flea comb will probably produce a few.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A popped pimple.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It's probably a capillary on an ear. It happens to me sometimes - moving around rubs the thin parts of the ear near the top and a tiny blood vessel ruptures. By morning it's all healed and any dry blood brushed away.

If you think it's something more serious, stay in and call a doctor. Where are you by the way?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have two spots on my face that occasionally, spontaneously erupt a drop or two of blood. Always the same spots and I have no idea as to why but never worry about it.

edit on 1-1-2016 by Justacasualobserver because: grammer

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Allergies can cause minor nose bleeds, especially allergies to grasses. The long fibers get in the nose and stick in the blood vessels like needles. My Dad use to get them all the time.
Cold temps can do it also.
edit on 1-1-2016 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've woken with smallish bloodspots on my bedsheets/pillows with no visible marks on my body to account for the blood, I usually just put it down to aliens visiting me and experimenting on me while I sleep because it's far more exciting than something mundane like a bug or a minor nose bleed

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
My guess would be that a horrible accident occurred at the pillow factory.

Inside the pillow is probably a severed finger and it is now just starting to leak out

No... I doubt that very much but thanks for the visual aspect of that horrific incident.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
Proof? Proof of what exactly? It's only proof that at one time, you (or someone else for all I know) got blood on that pillow, at some point.

~Nope.

Because the stain appeared during the night last night. There was no stain on the pillow the day before or months before...

I knew there would be someone saying 'proof of what'... the proof is right there in the photos. in hindsight if I had known there would be a blood stain on my pillow case during the night, I would have taken a 'before' photo.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Hate to say it ... but ... bedbugs.
Probably in your hair. A flea comb will probably produce a few.

Nope!

There are none of those on the bed or near it or on me.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

A popped pimple.

Definately not as I said i checked my face and I don't have spots or pimples.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justacasualobserver
I have two spots on my face that occasionally, spontaneously erupt a drop or two of blood. Always the same spots and I have no idea as to why but never worry about it.

Its NOT spots!

I'm in my 40's... I don't have spots!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Allergies can cause minor nose bleeds, especially allergies to grasses. The long fibers get in the nose and stick in the blood vessels like needles. My Dad use to get them all the time.
Cold temps can do it also.

I havn't been near grass for a good few months.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
I've woken with smallish bloodspots on my bedsheets/pillows with no visible marks on my body to account for the blood, I usually just put it down to aliens visiting me and experimenting on me while I sleep because it's far more exciting than something mundane like a bug or a minor nose bleed

This is the best reply so far and possibly the only explanation.

Funny enough last night i did awake during the night as I felt a presence in the room but only for a minute.. I then went back to sleep.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It could be in amongst your hair.

I've had this happen before several times.

Never on my pillow mind you, except when I squashed a mosquito full of blood in the middle of the night, but that left smeared mosquito along with the blood.

I've had little blood spots on my sheets from a pimple popping on my back, I'm not talking about a big throbbing white head, just a little one that you may not even notice, but gets knocked or scratched while you sleep enough to bleed.

Of course, if you want to believe it was aliens, that's your prerogative...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It may not be your blood

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
It may not be your blood

That's an excellent point. I have heard Ron White say he woke up to find that someone had # in his pants.

Have to consider all the possibilities.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I sleep with my head on my pillow... not my back and as I said there are no spots on my head of face and I don;'t have any bugs on my bed as i check it regularly for any dodgy insects that might be wanting to stay the night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join