It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Watch 2016

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzy

Very hot water in the shower for a sufficient number of seconds 30-90?

And a Q-tip or 2 afterwards has kept my ears clean for my 70 years. VA Doc just checked them on my routine physical and said "no sign of any wax."

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think you're right about the quakes. Though I still think something is building again in Japan's general area.

No doubt--of the 2 . . .

Trump in a flash.

The screechy pants suit would capitalize on the biggest benefit to her bank account every way she could and scr*w "the little people" up one side and down the other as cruelly as possible . . . just for cackles, if nothing else. She is an incredibly evil, mean, vengeful, narcissistic, pathological lying, power-mongering, homicidal, self-centered, extremely arrogant, abusive etc. etc. creature. I wouldn't want her in charge of the dog pound--to big an insult to the dogs. Research former co-workers describing her as the MOST EVIL person they've EVER met in their entire lives.

Trump's a blow hard. He's not bone-marrow, black-hearted evil to the core.

And, he doesn't HATE America and seek her utter destruction as the screechy one does.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
7.7 just hit the Marianas an hour ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Re; 7.7

EVALUATION

BASED ON ALL AVAILABLE DATA A DESTRUCTIVE PACIFIC-WIDE TSUNAMI IS
NOT EXPECTED AND THERE IS NO TSUNAMI THREAT TO HAWAII. REPEAT. A
DESTRUCTIVE PACIFIC-WIDE TSUNAMI IS NOT EXPECTED AND THERE IS NO
TSUNAMI THREAT TO HAWAII.

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY STATEMENT ISSUED FOR THIS EVENT UNLESS
ADDITIONAL DATA ARE RECEIVED.

PTWC

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

good! no tsunami! I am back! was having computer problems but fixed now!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
further to: muzzy
Done.
A major rejig of the Bing Map "bundles" and a couple of new graphs added.
One of them shows how the Northern Oita 5.4 early on produced a bunch of aftershocks of it's own, then died away, at the same time Southern Kumamoto area started off with low numbers then steadily increased as N Oita died off.
NW Kumamoto (where the 6.5, 6.4 and 7.3 were) has been steady as has NE Kumamoto, but with less quantity.
The other graph "numbers count per bundle" clearly shows the recent data surge in ~m1 events.
revised Kumo page

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
I read a lot of hate there BO, have you been brain washed?
I think the key word in your argument is "former" co workers, seeking revenge.
I wouldn't believe a word either of them say over the next 3 months, politicians all over the World are the same,
their sole primary goal is to get elected.

I have to say IMO Obama has been a big disappointment, but then again he was handed a hospital pass by GW Bush, there was a heck of a mess to clean up, and he has failed to do so over 2 terms. Having the opposition in the HOR doesn't help.
What a screwed up political system the US has, the Party that gets elected should be able run the country and introduce the policies they were elected on without the party that lost sabotaging every Bill that is put forward.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

IIRC, there was a post or half a dozen within the last month or 3 wherein there were verified measures in wells and other electronic monitors after a huge Pacific Rim quake--wherein DEFINITELY RELATED measures, signals reached and showed significant impacts on fault systems great distances from the original quake. Do you recall such? I don't have a link handy.

= = =

In terms of the absurd SElection cycle:

I've had a few personal connections verifying the reports of the screechy one's evil character and values.

And, there have been multiple Secret Service personnel leaks to the same effect.

However, anyone sensitive and experienced . . . can verify the same thing in many of the photos showing the evil spewing out of her eyes.

Also, her track record is abundantly rich in evil of virtually every sort.

Here's a video by her long time closer confident/consultant who finally had enough:

www.youtube.com...

And the people, most of them anyway--left because they could no longer stomach being around that level of evil.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My layman's guess is . . . given the recent Marshall Islands . . . that the next larger one would be Chili or Japan. I'm still skeptical that San Andreas or Cascadia will get that big before another big Japanese one. Not sure why I feel that way.

= = =

Hate?

I don't think so. She's too pathetic to hate as a person.

I do hate her hostility and very destructive deeds to the Republic and its people and her gleeful desire to reduce it to ashes. She's and he have been a carefully nurtured and trained Marxist duo for many decades. And that info has always been available to the well informed.

I mostly wish to wake-up folks who are still oblivious to the schemes she and her bosses operate under toward reducing the USA to ashes in order to enable easier and quicker overt establishment of the NWO on the world stage.

Most are too propaganda lobotomized to be awakened . . . but there may be hope for 1 in a thousand to wake up.

She's not worth my hate. I have to really wind it up to even feel hate toward satan, her lord.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Possibly, perhaps, maybe even .....

Leave the politics out of the quake thread please.

Neither of the two are earthquake materiel.

more like 1oz of explosive.

Now, back to EQs. Please!

Just a reminder, at some time in the near future, the US will take a hit from something humongous in the EQ department. It is just a matter of waiting for the surprise .... and a surprise it shall be.

P

P

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

ok

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Yeah, there must be heaps of Topics on the subject here on ATS where BO can speak about the subject
Not that I have bothered to look.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The number of quakes in Japan has topped 100,000 over the last few days
the count is at 101,856 at the end of 30/7/2016JST.
mag~1= 49,728
mag1= 32,674
mag2= 14,919
mag3= 3,784
mag4= 663
mag5= 76
mag6= 11
mag7= 1
total energy released= 2,286,652.861TTNT

edit on 0700000021221216 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Dang! Thats alot of energy.

Thanks for posting Muzzy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No problem.
And the Kumamoto 7.3 was only 1,344,028.02TTNT of that
edit on 0800000021421416 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Can't sleep, restless & antsy. Checked the quakes & saw there have been 4 in Janesville, CA in the last hour. 4.5, 3.4, 4.4, 2.8 & 2.2. Some of them are at negative depths. Does that mean they were above ground, like on a mountain or a volcano? Or is this near the geothermal power plant? Can't link on my phone. Used USGS. WOQ
edit on 4-8-2016 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Hahaha.

I too couldn't sleep and was awake around the same time you were. I saw that you posted, so I forced myself to go back to sleep.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And it looks like the Ring of Fire is playing ping pong again.

6.2 Iwo Jima, Japan

earthquake.usgs.gov...

6.1 La Quiaca, Argentina

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 4-8-2016 by crappiekat because: to add link

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly
What a strange place, again like Hawthorne NV, an Army Munitions Base right nearby, to the NE where all those rectangular formations are, some are mounds and some are holes.

Is that the Geothermal Plant to the east of the quakes? looks like an Airport Terminal on Sat view, but there is no runway.
Doesn't look like a normal geothermal plant, like they have at the Geysers.
I googled it but can't get anything

Not sure what the negative depth is about, I always assumed all quakes were negative except those at zero (ground level)
edit on 0800000021621616 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I believe we may see something big as soon as this weekend looking at the rate natural occurences are unfolding.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join