It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bans novel on Arab-Jewish love story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator

... "threatens Jewish identity" and encouraged "miscegenation."

..."Intimate relations between Jews and non-Jews threaten the separate identity of each sector," the Education Ministry said in a statement.

Let's play a game of 'Who said that?' on this week's episode the options are: Israeli leaders or Stormfront members

Hahahaha, freaking hypocrites!!

edit on 3-1-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
they fear crossing from cattle, for example, this is theme covertly reflected in the films or they become blunt zombies, or cattle would be smart in movies about robots

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

How utterly depressing.

And of course, entirely predictable. Honestly, I find the comments from the Israeli Education Ministry absolutely vile. This is not acceptable in the modern age in which we live, and I believe it is high time the Israeli citizenry took the blinkers off and realised how close to the edge of oblivion their leaders have taken them.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The Jewish Ban on Intermarriage Has Become a Curse

Introduction by Gilad Atzmon : In this superb Haaretz' article from 1985, the paper's legendary editor Gershom Schocken explores the history of Jewish exclusivism and racial supremacy. Haaretz republished this excellent article two days ago following the Israeli Education Ministry's decision to ban a book about an Arab-Jewish love affair.

I believe that the message is clear as much as it is obvious. Rather than assimilating into the region, the Jewish Sate has subscribed to the most radical form of Judaic segregation and choseness.

Haaretz

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

strictly mathematically speaking, a few million jews intermarrying with a billion muslims will lead to zero jews in the span of one or two generations.
Which of course would make many muslims say "ALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALa"
and many jews cry "oy vey"

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are you suggesting that Jewish people need to have a law enforcing intra-Jewish relations otherwise the Jewish man would distract themselves from the Jewish woman in one or two generations ?
Or is it that the Jewish woman may look elsewhere and bring their 'Jewishness' along ...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I'm saying that there is a pervading thought in many parts of the Muslim world that by breeding On a massive scale that they will overtake their enemies just by sheer numbers.
Seeing as how Europe will be a near totally Muslim nation in about 30 years Due to the fact that the average Muslim family has five or six children and the average European family has one or two.
Jewish religious law prohibits intermarriage into other nations.
Even if the choice is between a very righteous Gentile and extremely depraved hebrew. Hey I didn't make up the rules.

And for the record I think its retarded to ban a book from schools in the hopes that it will keep teenagers from fornicating.
I think videos of live childbirth would be much better,

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Jewish religious law prohibits intermarriage into other nations.

But why should this religious law affect the schooling of non-orthodox Jews, secular Israelis or those who follow another religion?

EDIT: Can I ask where you found the statistics thats says Muslims will be the majority in Europe in 30 years time. It sounds like a gross exaggeration to me.

edit on 5-1-2016 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hmm imagine any other group of "whites" claiming they want to protect an "identity"

so much irony I got iron poisoning.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

I do not know why a secular school system has decided to use a law that seemingly is based on religious law.
Maybe because this rather recent development of secular Judaism has backfired in that nobody wants to identify with some old timey religion.
For the religious Jews the religion is as relevant and alive as it ever was.
but in any case banning a book to try to get kids to do anything is absurd

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Say that to the Ethiopian and very dark Middle Eastern Jews

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

And 40 lols for the irony poisoning

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
New children's book revives legacy of Jewish-Muslim coexistence

A new children’s book, “Tea with Mint and Sugar” is being released in a climate of increasing discrimination. With the Education Ministry excluding books from its curriculum out of fear of “miscegenation,” at a time of record low of Arabic proficiency among Jews, and with the images of Jews dancing and stabbing photos of Palestinian babies still fresh in mind — this book is perhaps the only good reason to look forward to 2016.

“Tea with Mint and Sugar and Other Stories” is a collaboration of the Department of Education at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and Hagar: Jewish-Arab Education for Equality, produced with support from the European Union. There will be a book launch on January 12, 2016, at 5:30 p.m., at the Ben-Gurion university. The public is invited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join