It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delighted to join for 2016, lurked for tool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome! Thanks for reminding everyone about the ATS posting standards!

Remember the edit button is there for you when you need it!

edit on 31-12-2015 by VP740 because: The edit button deserves some praise.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Obviously I'm a bit quick to hit the go button already, ahh well that's me in general. Been lurking for some time, really enjoyed the new post forum. I love how up to date this site is when something has been to
In the news. Literally hear about it here first. I have been busting to join a few little threads. Really interested in predictions, as well as paranormal. I also enjoy the food recipes as well as alternative remedies posted Can't wait to get commenting on all things I've been saying in my head for the last few years.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome! And yeah that posting mishap has happened to some.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Everythingisawesome

I hate it when that happens.

Nice to meet you, see you around.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Welcome to the mad house and have a Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wonerful start... I really should have said delighted to join for 2016 I'm a tool. Hides head in shame... I was going to spend about an hour on fantastic opening introduction....

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nah, you'll fit right in.

Consider yourself home.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nah! Get your chin up! This gives you a chance to learn about the edit button!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Ah, I would have loved to have read your big intro! Not too late to post it and still fill us in with more info!

But, still, a warm welcome. And a Happy new Year from the UK!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome! a new year a new member.

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So er.. what kinda tool were you lurking for? It sounds really creepy, kinda like french kissing your grandma.
edit on 1-1-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Define creepy.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind responses to my daft thread! Been lurking for too long I meant to say! I love this little site, gives me enormous entermainment and a lot of new facts. I'm from Northern Ireland and love the diversity of countries here. I love a good conspiracy, a lot to learn about about different opinions and also the edit button it seems! In regards to French kissing grandma I luckily don't have any experience but hey we all have that creepy family members hugs a little too tight!

Happy days... Found the edit button for my poor grammar!
edit on 2-1-2016 by Everythingisawesome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join