It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: DoUrResearch

I didn't want to have to bring it here but... TRIPLE FALSE!

Once again, thermite is not an explosive, it is an incendiary. Ask any explosive expert or you can go here.

Incendiary Device

Incendiary weapons, incendiary devices or incendiary bombs are weapons designed to start fires or destroy sensitive equipment using fire (and sometimes used as anti-personnel weaponry), that use materials such as napalm, thermite, magnesium powder, chlorine trifluoride, or white phosphorus.

en.wikipedia.org...

Incendiary Munitions

The main incendiary agents are thermite (TH), magnesium (MG), WP, and combustible hydrocarbons (including oils and thickened gasoline

www.globalsecurity.org...

Your argument is equivalent to one of a child's with all do respect. All you're doing is labeling thermite/thermate as an incendiary, which it is, but that doesn't mean it won't explode or cause an explosion in the right circumstances.

youtu.be...

Please watch this video from about 11:20 onwards until he demonstrate thermates explosive power and qualities.

I will await your rubutle...

-DuR
edit on 1-1-2016 by DoUrResearch because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2016 by DoUrResearch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, the volume has been turned up as high as possible, so let's see if demolition explosions are heard.

Still no demolition explosions heard in that video.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Please do take the 3 minutes of time to analyze the video I have presented, and then come back with a proper argument as to how thermite/thermate can not be used as an explosive...

-DuR

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wrong photos. Apparently, those buildings are much too small to have been the buildings of the Kader Manufacturing Company.
edit on 1-1-2016 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your argument is equivalent to one of a child's with all do respect. All you're doing is labeling thermite/thermate as an incendiary, which it is...

I am very glad that you have finally acknowledged that thermite is an incendiary because that was my argument all along.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It was't on mute because the background noise and comments in the video were deafening and still, no sound of demolition explosions.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: FlySolo

Were those the first flights out though? Besides, flight 11 was already 14 minutes late.

Simple time line:
Flight------------Take off
11----------------7:59
175---------------8:14
77----------------8:20
93----------------8:42 but was 40 minutes late because of congested runways.

So yes they chose the early flights with close take off times.
Which allowed the passengers on 93 to find out about the other flights and take action.

Not so conspiratorial when you look at the real facts.

What do you mean it is "not so conspiratorial"?? There was never any argument of wether it was a conspiracy, only who was behind it is subject to debate.

Why did who ever did this wait so long to bring down the towers? That is a good question. Dropping them seconds after impact would leave much less time to analyse the events and challange the OS. So why indeed.

If I had to guess, it was because the cover up of the truth took a back seat to the shock and awe that was neccessary to have maximum effect. To captivate the world entirely you can report a tower turned to rubble or you can wait a couple hours, with some medium shock and awe and then REALLY blow every ones mind. We were all holding hands when those towers fell. We were united when those towers fell, and we we were told who to blame, while we were united, holding hands , when those towers fell.

Controlling the flow of info after 911 was really not that.difficult. the OS was rolled out before noon on sept 11 amd not a single new piece of info has been added since. No theory about a cover up has ever been challanged officially. The 911 commission report is still the 911 commission report and same with NIST. the only rebutal to any counter argument to the OS has been given from the private sector. Popular mechanics, natioal geographic and private news brodcasts etc.

911 commission amd NIST could never hold up to scrutiny so they never responded to any scrutiny. It was that simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Just to let you know that I have been in war to understand the differences between explosives and incendiary devices, and have seen many of them in use to know the differences between the two.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Your argument is equivalent to one of a child's with all do respect. All you're doing is labeling thermite/thermate as an incendiary, which it is...

I am very glad that you have finally acknowledged that thermite is an incendiary because that was my argument all along.

Haha! Never once did I say thermite or thermate was an explosive, I said It could have been the CAUSE of explosive like damage and sound.

At the end of the day, the video I have presented should answer all of your disbelief regarding my stand on this topic, which I have stated clearly and respectfully.

Thermite/Thermate can and will have explosive like properties when it is prepared properly, case closed!

***SNIP***

-DuR

edit on 1/1/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Terms and Conditions of Use violation removed.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

And, still no sound of demolition explosions. Remember, demolition explosions can be heard for miles and yet, not a peep from a relatively short distance away and yet, I have heard bomb explosions from over 20 miles away due to bomb strikes.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

And, still no sound of demolition explosions. Remember, demolition explosions can be heard for miles and yet, not a peep from a relatively short distance away and yet, I have heard bomb explosions from over 20 miles away due to bomb strikes.

Useless and irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
skyeagle409 wrote:

False! Thermite is an incendiary, not an explosive.

Your response.

TRIPLE FALSE! I'll find the video demonstrations for you to gaze upon shortly, thermate can and will cause a type of 'explosion' when prepared properly and concealed well... Just because its labeled as an incendiary doesn't mean it can't explode.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Haha! Never once did I say thermite or thermate was an explosive, I said It could have been the CAUSE of explosive like damage and sound.

Let's do a review

Double false! Thermate is an explosive

edit on 1-1-2016 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

(post by randyvs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoUrResearch

Please do take the 3 minutes of time to analyze the video I have presented, and then come back with a proper argument as to how thermite/thermate can not be used as an explosive...

Well, as it has a

The thermites are characterized by almost complete absence of gas production
it is not a explosive.

No one denied thermite can cut through metal, but there is zero evidence for thermite being used on 9/11

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join