It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There was nothing to be found....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NWOwned

And what do you think is going to remain of them when a few thousand tons of building collapses around them?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

People say there's no office contents discernible in the rubble field because the towers were on fire and office furnishings burn and plastic melts and cubicle walls burn etc., but not every single floor was on fire.

The rubble pile burned for 3 months after, until December, most be not all of the combustible materials were destroyed

Also the detectives combing through the rubble at Fresh Kills were not looking for computers or office furniture - or
what was left of these .

They were concerned with locating human remains and personal effects of those in the building -

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NWOwned
a reply to: firerescue

You both are absolutely right,
Those debris piles just aren't high enough!
I mean, where's all the computer towers,
Toilets, sinks & other stuff?

And while you're pondering that,
You know, just to be sure,
Don't forget to ask yourselves:
Where's the two giant central steel cores?!!

The amount of cars on fire far from the towers is a major wake up call

A reported 1400 vehicles were damaged on 9/11. These vehicles had peculiar patterns of damage and some were as far away as FDR Drive (about 7 blocks from the WTC, along the East River). Vehicles had missing door handles for example, windows blown out, window frames deformed, melted engine blocks, steel-belted tires with only the steel belts left, and vehicle front ends destroyed with little or no effect on the back end of the vehicles. What could have caused such extraordinary damage? Portions of cars burned while paper nearby did not.

puzzled i am

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
and some were as far away as FDR Drive (about 7 blocks from the WTC, along the East River).

Those vehicles were dragged there during the cleanup...

melted engine blocks

Care to show evidence of a melted engine block?

steel-belted tires with only the steel belts left,

Let us see, rubber burnt and melted!

Portions of cars burned while paper nearby did not.

The paper came after...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's right, 'around' them... good good, now we're getting somewhere.

For the exterior walls peeled outward and fell down to the street not crushing ANY office contents. Not only that there's no pancaking floor action even visible in the rubble 'area'.

So all the contents weren't squeezed between 220 floors either.

Ha what FLOORS? There's no 'floors' at the bases of the wrecked towers.

There's no giant piles of anything.

And the contents didn't all burn up. If people want to go with that they have to contend with oxygen starved fires burning high up both towers that were all but extinguished during the 'collapses', even so, their fires would not be under ground after collapse let alone burn for MONTHS. The fires were above ground above 50 floors of tower at least. So 50 floors disappear in the collapse and the fires reach the basement and burn for months?

Well, that's not the sky high office fires, that's something else.
edit on 19-1-2016 by NWOwned because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why would underground fires not burn for as long as there was fuel available?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So what do you think happened to the floors if they didn't collapse? What, the outer walls fell, and everything inside them didn't? Of course the floors fell. When you have weights like you're talking about with the towers collapsing, there's not going to be much of anything left of them afterwards. Your computer towers were crushed into something you couldn't recognize when the buildings came down.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

If you got 'underground fires' that burn for months when you can clearly see the busted empty shell of BOTH lobbies (with nothing 'piled' in, on, or over them), and all the contents are spread 'around' in 2 concentric rubble areas, then you got a Big Problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

6. The towers DID NOT 'Collapse'.

The same thing that happened to the office contents and computer towers happened to the 'floors'.

I've already established that the office contents and computer towers were neither all burned up nor all crushed.

Yet, they're largely MISSING. As are the trusses etc.,

Show me the tangled crushed trusses in the rubble.

220 floors of trusses --- Go.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The same thing that happened to the office contents and computer towers happened to the 'floors'.

I've already established that the office contents and computer towers were neither all burned up nor all crushed.

So how did these towers fall to the ground?

I'm pretty sure that's called a, um, collapse.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Oh right, I forgot, if there's not a picture of every single thing that was in the tower that day then they weren't there/were nuked and vaporized/insert claim here.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That's right, 'around' them... good good, now we're getting somewhere.

For the exterior walls peeled outward and fell down to the street not crushing ANY office contents. Not only that there's no pancaking floor action even visible in the rubble 'area'.

So all the contents weren't squeezed between 220 floors either.

Ha what FLOORS? There's no 'floors' at the bases of the wrecked towers.

Interesting pictures that make more than a few wonder were some of the floors left unfinished

There's no giant piles of anything.

And the contents didn't all burn up. If people want to go with that they have to contend with oxygen starved fires burning high up both towers that were all but extinguished during the 'collapses', even so, their fires would not be under ground after collapse let alone burn for MONTHS. The fires were above ground above 50 floors of tower at least. So 50 floors disappear in the collapse and the fires reach the basement and burn for months?

Well, that's not the sky high office fires, that's something else.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

If you got 'underground fires' that burn for months when you can clearly see the busted empty shell of BOTH lobbies (with nothing 'piled' in, on, or over them), and all the contents are spread 'around' in 2 concentric rubble areas, then you got a Big Problem.

What about the parts of the buildings that were underground? The ground floor lobby was not the bottom floor.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, timing is everything. It may sound cliche to some people, but it's true in nearly every facet of life.
edit on 1192016 by JCJTTWTJS because: Spelling error

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
There was nothing to be found....

The military grade cutter charges do not leave pieces, they burn and completely incinerate.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So how did these towers fall to the ground?

I'm pretty sure that's called a, um, collapse.

Chunks of the other buildings and large amounts of liquid jet fuel flew over the other buildings and landed in and around building 7.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

an experiment for you to do.

drop a computer tower from the 10th floor of any building onto the street and note how much of it is left after this impact with the ground.

next drop about 10 tons of solid concrete and steel on top of it from the same height in one go, note how much of the computer tower is now left if you can find any in the mess.
edit on 19-1-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos
an experiment for you to do.

drop a computer tower from the 10th floor of any building onto the street and note how much of it is left after this impact with the ground.

next drop about 10 tons of solid concrete and steel on top of it from the same height in one go, note how much of the computer tower is now left if you can find any in the mess.

I expect they will not perform that experiment, as they know it will destroy their conspiracy theory!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join