It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No I'm ok with the bending it's the 'weakening' of 6" thick steel columns in either 102 or 55 minutes I have a problem with.

But then again you're assuming the bending is the result of the 'collapse', though really, you have no proof of this. Maybe the column was super heated in place bent then by a blast wave and later tumbles down to the ground already cooled in the shape of a horseshoe.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NWOwned

Don't forget, the RJ Lee group found evidence of 3180* F, I would like to know where this heat came from..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

Don't forget, the RJ Lee group found evidence of 3180* F, I would like to know where this heat came from..

To be honest I've not looked at any temperature readings much, I'm just looking at the claims... and the steel.

You have a link to RJ Lee and can their numbers be trusted?

One thing more though, I keep hearing about office fires but there's no evidence of office materials or furniture. Think of the steel cased computer towers of 1998-2001, man, never mind a building falling on you, one of those Dell Optiplexes would bust you up! lol

Not a single computer tower in the rubble? Really?! That does not compute!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NWOwned
But then again you're assuming the bending is the result of the 'collapse', though really, you have no proof of this. Maybe the column was super heated in place bent then by a blast wave and later tumbles down to the ground already cooled in the shape of a horseshoe.

Or maybe invisible pink unicorns kicked it into that shape.... or maybe superman used his x-ray vision to heat and bend it, or maybe a building just fell on top of it!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Had you said a dozen Dell Optiplex computers fell on it, I'd have bought that... but there weren't any.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You have a link to RJ Lee and can their numbers be trusted?

911research.wtc7.net...

Page 21...

The presence of lead oxides on the surface of mineral wool indicates the exposure of high temperatures at which lead would have undergone vaporization, oxidation, and condensation on the surface of mineral wool.

Look up the temp it takes to vaporize lead and you will find 3180* F
edit on 8-1-2016 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

What about vaporizing steel? What temperature that happen at? Or vaporizing concrete?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: wildb

What about vaporizing steel? What temperature that happen at? Or vaporizing concrete?

I was going to post a link to the Engineering tool box but there search function is not working, not for me anyway, but you can find your answers there..

(post by yorkshirelad removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

The RJLee group found evidence of lead oxides that they say could have come from lead that had vaporized, condensed and then oxidized. Consider that all materials have some vapor pressure below their boiling points so there is no need for boiling lead at 3180*F to provide a vapor.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
I still ask myself this:
If you were planning this conspiracy why wait about an hour before you blow the buildings?
That gave the news media time to set up cameras and catch the explosions.
That gave rescue crews time to stumble across prewired explosives.
That gave time for people to escape.
Those escaped victims may have seen something by accident.

The smart plan would be to wait 4-5 seconds after the impact then hit the button.
Who's going to question the collapse ?
Who's going to be alive to tell what they saw?
Greater loss of life.

I think they waited because they wanted people to escape so they'd all report they didn't see anything.

And the professionals going in, same thing. (They all had radios but the only report was one fireman saying he could knock the fires down with a few lines etc.)

Nobody in the buildings saw anything; reported anything. Had they just blown them immediately they'd have killed all the witnesses to nothing much going on.

Who is going to question immediate collapse? Everyone would. Better to let people escape and say they saw nothing but smoke and fire.

The scheme maybe wasn't to kill the most people (your greater loss of life point) it was to use most of the people as witnesses and hold off till most of them were able to escape to tell their tale of seeing nothing strange.

Which they all pretty much did.

It wasn't about the people it was about the buildings, and destroying them.

As well, I was just thinking, we've gone through the listen for bomb explosions phase and we're wondering why the wait to blow the buildings with so many cameras in place... but what if the perps knew that what ultimately destroyed the towers couldn't be caught on video or audio tape anyway?

Any of you want to take a guess what that is?

edit on 9-1-2016 by NWOwned because: spacing

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hmm. I've got a few.

Invisible Godzilla?

Space lasers?

Some top secret silent bomb?

Tiny black hole?

I think the first one seems most plausible in my list.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

lol not even close!

Try again.
edit on 9-1-2016 by NWOwned because: Reminder to keep trying.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

lol not even close!

Damn.

Ewoks hiding in the walls?

Gremlins after they've eaten after midnight the night before?

Marty McFly programmed the DeLorean to the wrong place?

Edit coz it has to be this one: The buildings were built around 2 live T-Rex's and they got bored so decided to have a dance to the elevator music?
edit on 095709/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I think they waited because they wanted people to escape so they'd all report they didn't see anything.

Think planning stage.
Could you chance demo equipment being dislodged by the plane impacts and then being reported by the survivors?
Could the plane controllers guarantee the impact floor ?

The scheme maybe wasn't to kill the most people (your greater loss of life point) it was to use most of the people as witnesses and hold off

They missed it by a few thousand didn't they?
So much for perfect planning and execution.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've read a few posts in this thread but the stupidest one was the one that towers should go at the same time in controlled demolitions and because they didn't it was no CD. There are a couple of reasons why they didn't go immediately.

- You must be sure it is caught on tape for the shock effect perhaps even some jumping people will increase that effect.

- it is mainly a fire weakening theory. Harley guy knew it. The fire needed to weaken the structure and that takes time

- since the planes were real you never know beforehand at which location they would hit. It takes time to measure the location and the one with more mass above impact should go first to make a Bazantian model plausible.

If the building was prepped with sufficient secondary devices it doesn't matter if some were disabled due to the impact.

I'm not saying this is a good theory but if you see a building like wtc7 collapsing with all physical features of a CD I would say that is much more important than pure speculation about a motive and joking about paper shredders that are much more efficient. The same for the twins.

We don't know how things were done. They were for sure masterminds.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One hours time was just enough for the world to tune in..

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Think planning stage.
Could you chance demo equipment being dislodged by the plane impacts and then being reported by the survivors?
Could the plane controllers guarantee the impact floor ?

The scheme maybe wasn't to kill the most people (your greater loss of life point) it was to use most of the people as witnesses and hold off

They missed it by a few thousand didn't they?
So much for perfect planning and execution.

If we're talking extreme planning by potential masterminds then yes, obviously the 'plane controllers' could indeed guarantee the floors. I don't see the problem there. Some floors were probably empty or sealed off, maybe they put sand bags and fireproofing on the 85th floor of Tower 1 for instance, at any rate most of Tower 1 was unscathed after the 'plane' impact.

Tower 2's impact area could have been prepped in the same way, a floor above, a floor below, maybe a 12 floor gap.

Obviously they could guarantee the floors and/or the 'impacts' (wherever they were) were irrelevant to the ultimate destruction of the buildings. (Take WTC 7 for instance, no plane hit it - building still destroyed. Conclusion: 'Impacts' are a distraction, though necessary for the narrative.)

The more important aspect you bring up is this notion of the impacts dislodging or disclosing demolition equipment.

There are no reports from survivors to this effect from either tower.

So no one saw bombs or miles of strange wiring snaking its way around the hallways and stairwells on any of the floors of either building,

Ok.

Then I guess that that must mean the masterminds didn't use conventional explosives to bring the towers down.

Right?

The survivors prove that.
edit on 9-1-2016 by NWOwned because: Added WTC 7 line.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So no one saw bombs or miles of strange wiring snaking its way around the hallways and stairwells on any of the floors of either building,

Ok.

Then I guess that that must mean the masterminds didn't use conventional explosives to bring the towers down.

Right?

The simplest explanation is most often the correct one and, in this case, that would be that there were no explosives used to bring the towers down. When your theory has unrealistic degrees of increasing complication to succeed it's most likely you've got the wrong theory.

Things like pinpoint accuracy regarding the impact sites, super secret silent explosives leaving no evidence of themselves or the means of detonating them remotely etc etc

The KISS principle dictates there were no explosives used.
Sure, ordinary things do explode in fires and major structural failures can resemble explosions audibly and visually but they are symptoms of the failure, not the root cause.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

My admittedly meagre and 'simple' theory thus far has these 4 components:

1. Plane 'impacts' and site locations, largely irrelevant. (Though 1 per building min.)
2. Survivors disprove standard conventional demolition method.
3. Masterminds, being MASTERMINDS, would not have used standard conventional demolition method.
4. The simplest explanation is most often the correct one, except when it comes to 9/11.

edit on 9-1-2016 by NWOwned because: whoops, 4

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join