It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green orb sighting in California. Thoughts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

a reply to: Erno86

3,000 feet up and moving 15,000 miles per hour? That must've been one hell of a sonic boom.

No sound at all...even though we were travelling down a divided highway, about 60 mph in a full windowed Ford Van

I'd say that's a pretty damn good indication then, that nothing flew 3,000 feet over your head doing almost mach 20.

Is that so...

Well...I can tell you as a fact: That plasma shrouded aerial craft simply absorb hypersonic sound waves ---- Hence --- No sonic boom created by such a craft going at any Mach speed.

Er... no, Erno.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

a reply to: Erno86

3,000 feet up and moving 15,000 miles per hour? That must've been one hell of a sonic boom.

No sound at all...even though we were travelling down a divided highway, about 60 mph in a full windowed Ford Van

I'd say that's a pretty damn good indication then, that nothing flew 3,000 feet over your head doing almost mach 20.

Is that so...

Well...I can tell you as a fact: That plasma shrouded aerial craft simply absorbs hypersonic sound waves ---- Hence --- No sonic boom created by such a craft going at any Mach speed.

Er... no, Erno.

No?

Let me add: That plasma shrouded aircraft simply absorbs radar waves --- Hence --- Complete radar stealth capabilities for such an aerial craft.

edit on 1-1-2016 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MDT20

Up here in the PNW, SE Washington to be more precise, a green orb was seen a few years back. I saw an orange orb a couple of years ago, but it was probably a helicopter, though it was much too far away to be sure of anything.

<< 1  2   >>

join