It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS new years resolutions. Do you have any?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think it was mid-life crisis - totally off the rails, aware of it but still doing it.... Scary stuff, that.

I mean to say:

It was a full-blown midlife crisis - totally off the rails.....and at the time, I was aware of it happening objectively....but did it anyway.

I'm not, definitely NOT "still doing it." as in doing it now......

Nono.

I'm past that now, thankfully.

Good for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't. No sense in setting myself up to fail, lol.

I'm just going into 2016 with a good attitude and open heart.

Honestly, 2015 was one of the worst years of my life and I'm glad it's over!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I want to reduce the "digital daze" in our home.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I am totally off the reservation right now. Suffice to say, it is 4.09 right now, and I am utterly flummoxed. Drunk on rum, life, and numb to the finer sensations with which we are familiar.

However, I must say the following.

BuzzyWigs, dearest BuzzyWigs... I did my level best to warn you, but you stumbled into the word trap that AugustusMasonicus laid for you. This is evidence that either I was not gallant enough in my attempt to warn you of your potential plight, or that you stumbled there of your own free will, knowing all of the risks. If it is the case that you stumbled into the textual trap willingly, then well done for being such a sport. If not, I can only apologise and beg your forgiveness.

In the event that you carved your course fully aware of the risks, may I just say that I find that deeply appealing, and think that you are rather wonderful. I think that regardless, but especially so this morning. Once again, happy new year, and may the future before you offer constant sources of joy, fulfilment, and peace.

Much love to you all this New Years Day!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Drink way more water purifying aim to help soulintentions useing my heart and gut, balance my brain trust my intuition follow the crumbs live in the now let go of the past forgiving yourself is only a standard u set
Know that my perceptions do not bear into one specific thing but one thing I cannot deny we are all connected
Learn to travel legally have a self transportation method that works for all allowing free will to empower my changes now to cause a positive effect on the rebound back through the universe

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

hee hee!!

Oh, I saw it coming. I worked for years as an improv actor whose character was a "femme fatale" - I started perfecting the art of flirting when I was in my early teens.....thanks, sweetheart, for watching out for me, though. Gus has very handily fallen for my trap.....

and YOU are a true gentleman; one whom I would not deliberately kerfuffle like I do him.

*chuckles*

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You feel a need to drink and call yourself "grounded"… got it.

All I meant to imply is I walked into the wrong room, realized it and excused myself. So what?

You shouldn't be offended by that.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You feel a need to drink and call yourself "grounded"… got it.

All I meant to imply is I walked into the wrong room, realized it and excused myself. So what?

You shouldn't be offended by that.

You do know that most of us love you though right?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh hunny, I'm not offended. I don't feel the "need" to drink - I just enjoy it.

As for being "grounded", well -- "square breathing" is a time-tested and proven way to calm oneself in high-stress situations.
I went to a funeral early last month - those most bereft were forgetting to breathe. I suggested - "breathe. focus on your breathing. this feeling will pass, and come again. just remember to keep breathing."

Square Breathing (Deep Breathing)

Deep breathing regulates the physiological fight/flight response that we experience when we are stressed.
Deep breathing is an exercise that is always available – you can take it with you anytime, anywhere.

edit on 1/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ah, a fellow student of Sun Tzu!

Never mind then! Carry on!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join