It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS new years resolutions. Do you have any?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Although your assuming that my Irish companion likes to drink could be considered stereotypical.

Considering I've a hefty dose of Irish in my gene pool, I would be speaking from personal anecdotal experience......in allegiance with your friend in need...always...

The fact that he is drinking special brew at this time of the day is coincidental at best.

Because you have some special brew, it's New Year's Eve, and the family is away? Seems like an optimal set of circumstances - a sublime coinkydink indeed.....

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Considering I've a hefty dose of Irish in my gene pool...

Do you have any Italian in you?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You didn't just say that.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm gonna start hanging out at Walmart too… so people can take photos of me and get me on that 'People of Walmart' thing.

You should try living in a HOA. The board of directors has started a new committee where they run around taking pictures of peoples homes showing rule violations, like "wrong color curtains" and "over the top christmas decorations", I kid you not.

See something say something is not a new years resolution, its a government mantra that really means, tell on each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I sense a disturbance in the force...a textual and contextual trap in the making.

Hmmm... Hope you are well A.M. !

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I sense a disturbance in the force...a textual and contextual trap in the making.

Hmmm... Hope you are well A.M. !

I am great my friend. I am about to make your avatar look like he fell of the wagon.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not a drop.
German, Scots, English, Irish, Finnish. Ginger as well.....all well suited to drinking with abandon.....
and happily so!! I "come by it honest", and will apologize to no one for how I was born.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Not a drop.

Do you want some?

link   
a reply to: intrptr

You should try living in a HOA.

I couldn't abide by that.
I'd give 'em reasons to take pictures.
I'm sure they'd have a problem with me skinning a deer out on the front porch slightly after the season ends.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

You should try living in a HOA.

Well, I don't know about our Walmart-Wannabe celeb, but - try living in a HOA?

oh HELL no. Never.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Not a drop.

Do you want some?

The envelope.....
You are pushing the envelope!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

I was concerned you two were going to ruin the set up to that joke but Buzzy fell right into it.

Muhahahahahaha.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

I was concerned you two were going to ruin the set up to that joke but Buzzy fell right into it.

Muhahahahahaha.

I knew a Polish guy that would ask random women in bars if they ever had 'kielbasa in the can'.
Of course their answer was invariably, 'No'.

Then he would ask if they wanted some.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh yes he did.

I think that anyone that thinks the masons do not get a free pass needs to look at this post and think again.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Reminds me of a joke.

This Polish guy goes to the beach on vacation and sees this Italian guy surrounded by beautiful women each day. He finally walks over towards the end of his trip as the Italian guy is packing up and asks him how he gets all those attractive women to sit with him.

The Italian guy responds, 'I putta a potato ina my swimasuit.'

The next day the Polish guy gets ready in puts a potato in his swimsuit and goes to the beach. He sees all the women are still around the Italian guy and none even come near him. At the end of the day he walks over to the Italian guy and frustratingly explains that he followed his advice but it did not work.

The Italian guy gives him a cross look and says, 'Stupido, you gotta putta the potato ina da front!!!'.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Do you want some?

:
: GASP!!!.......

Mind yourself, Gus. I've got the temper to go with the ginger thing. And German blood is no slouch in that regard either.....

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh yes he did.

I think that anyone that thinks the masons do not get a free pass needs to look at this post and think again.

They just think they get free passes to everything. Too full of themselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Maybe the m o d s will allow a bit of fun in honor of the New Year?

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I would pay you to smack me around.

A lot.

link   
May 2016 be the year for change and may we put all our differences aside and aim for a better future for the kids, and id like the people to give Jeremy Corbyn and Bernie Sanders a chance, we may see the year 2020 if we get these two on our side, the rest have war on their minds and i think i speak for all the real people when i say we are sick of war now, we have had our fill.

Bernie and Jeremy may not have all the answers to all the problems but they understand that more war is not the solution and i for one think that is a small step in the right direction, we can't keep living like this my friends, something has got to give, hell even the planet is not happy these days.

We ask ourselves the question is being awake a curse or a gift?, id like to sit down one day and watch an whole episode of cake boss without feeling guilty

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join