It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Video- Rapid Natural Climate Change; Evidence Of A Pattern?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The country is calling this storm in the Midwest a "rare winter flood and storm". Which to me translates to "it should have been snow, bc it's usually snow, not rain and floods".

Then we are having the warmest winter on record.

As a human I feel the weather HAS changed since I was younger.

Watch from 36min. They found evidence of the climate naturally changing fast and it's at least thought provoking.
youtu.be...

I think we may really be lied to by tptb, so we don't panic. I think they may know that the earth can change its climate fast and it's starting to. But no one wants to have a panic, so they blame it on human intervention, as if we have a cure.

That video to me is like evidence that slipped out lol.

To play Devils Advocate; I will accept evidence that humans are causing Modern Climate Change under 1 condition:
That I can accept evidence that the Ice Age was part of a Climate Change event caused by an advanced civilization.

Why you ask? BC the vid explains that the last time we experienced a rapid climate change (according to those 'mites) was at the end of the last Ice Age. How coincidental. So was it the humans than too? Or did the Earth do a massive Climate Change on its own naturally, and it's naturally doing it now?

I'm not sure it can be had both ways in light of what those rocks show.

edit on 31-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Or just another El Nino

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Or just another El Nino

Dude you didn't watch the vid, El Niño is not going to make geology change lol

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'm watching it at the moment, and if an El Nino wouldn't make geology change, neither would sudden climate change. They are the same thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I'm watching it at the moment, and if an El Nino wouldn't make geology change, neither would sudden climate change. They are the same thing.

It explains that too brotha, that's the whole point I made the thread, just watch the vid, I bet you will be shocked as I was on how much rapid climate can change the geology.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Climate change happens completely natural all the time, humans contribution accelerate the natural change.

One example of humans contribution is, in 5.000 years humans have cut down 80% of the worlds forest.

The very same forest that should take care of the natural released co2, today we add more c02 on top of the natural release and there is not enough forest to absorb to a balanced level.

The worlds lungs are struggling..

Nice video btw.
edit on 31-12-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Well if these kind of tests show accelerated climate change, which it looks like they do, then I guess I can equally blame humans for climate change from the Ice Age too...and that opens many many more ???'s

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
The country is calling this storm in the Midwest a "rare winter flood and storm". Which to me translates to "it should have been snow, bc it's usually snow, not rain and floods".

Then we are having the warmest winter on record.

As a human I feel the weather HAS changed since I was younger.

Watch from 36min. They found evidence of the climate naturally changing fast and it's at least thought provoking.
youtu.be...

I think we may really be lied to by tptb, so we don't panic. I think they may know that the earth can change its climate fast and it's starting to. But no one wants to have a panic, so they blame it on human intervention, as if we have a cure.

That video to me is like evidence that slipped out lol.

To play Devils Advocate; I will accept evidence that humans are causing Modern Climate Change under 1 condition:
That I can accept evidence that the Ice Age was part of a Climate Change event caused by an advanced civilization.

Why you ask? BC the vid explains that the last time we experienced a rapid climate change (according to those 'mites) was at the end of the last Ice Age. How coincidental. So was it the humans than too? Or did the Earth do a massive Climate Change on its own naturally, and it's naturally doing it now?

I'm not sure it can be had both ways in light of what those rocks show.

Your condition is ridiculous.

The video is also not related, unless you are going cave diving.
edit on 31-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How about telling the nice folks how we can blame a pattern on humans now, but we can't blame humans for the same pattern in the past? And the video shows how climate change is recorded on cave geology so IT IS related.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You were sold by one PBS documentary? I'm getting annoyed that they are making it too damn much production and not so much actual knowledge...but still watching.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Climate change happens completely natural all the time, humans contribution accelerate the natural change.

One example of humans contribution is, in 5.000 years humans have cut down 80% of the worlds forest.

The very same forest that should take care of the natural released co2, today we add more c02 on top of the natural release and there is not enough forest to absorb to a balanced level.

The worlds lungs a struggling..

Bingo.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

You were sold by one PBS documentary? I'm getting annoyed that they are making it too damn much production and not so much actual knowledge...but still watching.

the video is about cave diving. He might be inferring ages of fossils, but other than that...nothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Start at 36min. I was sold at "this pattern here shows Rapid Natural Climate Change" and then they clearly showed the pattern. How can you guys be this lost on such a simple example of evidence?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Look into lake vostok ice cores if you want to see an accurate depiction of undisturbed ancient earth conditions. Done watching, thanks for skipping me to that.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Look into lake vostok ice cores if you want to see an accurate depiction of undisturbed ancient earth conditions. Done watching, thanks for skipping me to that.

Thanks for the tip. They mentioned in the vid the ice cores you speak of are the closest thing to these types of cores in the vid, but they represent water flow levels and world dust levels better bc they r from rock and not ice.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

How about you at least read about what your trolling before you troll it. A little foreplay would be nice b4 u try to # my thread lol

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

They lied then. Lake Vostok ice cores are much more preserved than these "blue holes".

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

So for you to accept climate change is helped by humanity we have to first find you evidence of an advanced civilization?.
Let's face it no science can do that but science gas proved countless times we have helped cause climate change.
common sense really also.
My best mate is a climate scientist and has taken and studied ice cores and he and his wife are not having kids because of his findings.
I think it is too late now thanks to all the people who are ignorant enough to ignore the science.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

You're right. At about 35 min, this video drastically changes. it does not mean humans haven;t contributed to climate change greatly, but it seems, nature can and is possibly now, doing it all by itself, on top of man made problems.

S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

How about you at least read about what your trolling before you troll it. A little foreplay would be nice b4 u try to # my thread lol

I don;t troll. The video title was ALL ABOUT cave diving. I did go back and watch the entire thing, though. Don;t EVER call me a TROLL.

You put up a REALLY long video. You are lucky one person watched it to see the interesting ending all the way through.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join