It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JELL-OoooooH No you didn't!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok, so i was intrigued to figure out WHY Bill Cosby was facing such ferocious allegations and why his image was being ripped to shreds. I mean, i'm not surprised, since i've seen this script many times before and i know how the illuminati does things. But, after further investigation of the matter, it seems as if, Bill Cosby has been making some people a little bit angry, to say the least. Looks like Bill was trying to do more than just promote the Jell-o, over his career. Looks like he forgot who was paying his salary. Take a look. ( For a real eye opener, Skip to 6:00 to hear what Bill had to say about the Donald)

Then, there's this:

Bill Cosby: 'We should all be more like black Muslims'

Posted Jun 12th, 2013 @ 11:16am

SALT LAKE CITY — In a recent article in which he discusses at length the problems facing society, Bill Cosby told the New York Post, "We’d be a better world if we emulated" black Muslims.

"I’m a Christian. But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things, they don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect. And what do these other people do?
That's not going to win you much "favor" during tptb's campaign on defeating Muslim extremists, aka "terrorists". lol jajajjaj

Now, let me just throw this out there. To thicken the pot.
MKULTRA & the Jell-o Man

Bill Cosby, the Jell-O man, was enlisted as a hospital corpsman in the U.S. Navy from 1956 to 1961 during Operation Paperclip and CIA/MK ULTRA. He had been assigned to extremely sensitive and secret notorious Operation Paperclip, CIA/ARTICHOKE-MK ULTRA-MONARCH and U.S. Biological/Genetic warfare sites, among others, the Naval Medical Center Bethesda in Maryland, Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, U.S. Naval bases in Newfoundland and Argentina.

And, for those of you with that illuminati conspiracy sweet tooth.

Maybe Bill Cosby is part of the deception. Maybe he's ok with them destroying his squeaky clean Huxtable image; as long as it helps tptb achieve their goal of completely destroying the image of "family".

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

It may all be happening because he's a rapist, but that's just me speculating what with all the women coming out of the woodwork.

Maybe it's an illuminati plot though rather than an entitled celebrity taking advantage of his fame. We know that never happens.

edit on 31-12-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed excessive quote. Please don't quote an entire post.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I tend to think of him as a rapist that while he was on top in hollywood,couldn't be touched.Now he is paying for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think it's both, he's a evil and a rapist, and it's also what was stated above. Maybe only wacko's can be subliminally used in such a way as to do this crap. I don't know. But i do know the evidence suggests there are a few involved in the making of Celebrities. It's also no secret what goes on in Hollywood.

edit on 12/31/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

And, why should we write off a potential rapist as set up by some deep dark nefarious element called the "illuminati" when in reality we know people rape all the time and there is plenty of evidence to support this, however other than the videos and defamation commentary coming from the "deeply enriched people in their tin foil garages" I don't see anything compelling, in fact I would go as far to say if the illuminati does exist, they may be the good guys because their propaganda machine is seriously lacking in comparison to the opposition.

I think it makes more sense he is a weirdo rapist and if you don't agree let me ask you a question, would you let your young blossoming teenage daughter go out alone with him?
edit on 31-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Ok, so i was intrigued to figure out WHY Bill Cosby was facing such ferocious allegations and why his image was being ripped to shreds.

Could it possibly be because he's guilty?

I'm a firm believer in MKULTRA and the Illuminati and all that but like the story below says, Bill Cosby isn’t Heathcliff Huxtable, despite how much we all wanted him to be...

For me, and for millions of Americans, it is nearly impossible to separate Heathcliff Huxtable, the perfect doctor, dad, son and husband, from Bill Cosby. Heathcliff and Claire, as husband and wife on “The Cosby Show,” had so much chemistry that I sincerely assumed for many years that Bill Cosby was actually married to Phylicia Rashad. The fairytale seemed so doggone real. It wasn't. Bill Cosby was never Heathcliff Huxtable.

More than 50 women during a nearly 50-year period of history have each come out and accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them. Almost without fail, they have each said they saw him as the clean comedian, the voice of Fat Albert or as Heathcliff Huxtable. Like us, they only knew who they saw and heard on television, and made assumptions about his actual character based on the characters he portrayed. Instead, dozens of women have said Cosby drugged them and then sexually assaulted them while they were in a dazed stupor.

It was hard for many people to wrap their heads around these accusations, not because sexual assault is rare — it isn't — but because it is hard to imagine Dr. Huxtable doing such ugly things to anybody.

Let's be clear: Heathcliff Huxtable was an idealistic projection of who Cosby and all of us wanted him to be — but it was and is simply a figment of our imagination. He was never Heathcliff Huxtable.

• Bill Cosby openly admitted in court to having sex with many women who have accused him of sexual assault.

• Bill Cosby admitted he drugged women.

• Bill Cosby admitted in a civil case that he bought and received drugs that women have openly claimed he used on them.

• Bill Cosby openly admitted in court to having sex with many women who have accused him of sexual assault.

When combined with the facts, the idea he was actually a serial rapist when we loved him the most seems painfully obvious. Cosby’s accusers have each said they saw him as the clean comedian, the voice of Fat Albert. When combined with the facts, the idea he was actually a serial rapist when we loved him the most seems painfully obvious.

For me, all of this is more than enough. The word of these women, a dozen of whom have openly said they don't want a dime from Bill Cosby, is powerful on its own. The intersection of art and reality is complicated, but I can't allow my children to watch “The Cosby Show” ever again. It was great, but supporting his work in any way just feels wrong and only advances the notion that he was some great man, when to women all over the country, he was a monster.

Bill Cosby isn’t Heathcliff Huxtable, he's a 'monster'

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This article nails it when it comes down to why people like Bill Cosby and Jimmy Savile are able to get away with this type of abuse for so long...

The world let these monsters get away with it: Bill Cosby, Jimmy Savile & the license to commit hideous crimes. If you want to understand how Bill Cosby was able to get away with his many crimes, you could do worse than to watch this footage from a Cosby appearance on “Larry King Live” in 1991. In the clip, Cosby jokes about “Spanish Fly,” the supposed wonder drug that would act as an instant aphrodisiac when you put it in a woman’s drink. It’s a recurring theme of Cosby’s, one that he’d been using in routines since the 1960s. King proves to be an extremely willing audience for these jokes.

Here’s some of their back-and-forth (emphasis added):

Cosby: The old story was, if you took a little drop, it was on the head of a—
King: Pin.
Cosby: Pin. And you put it in a drink—
King: That’s right. Drop it in her Coca-Cola–it don’t matter—
Cosby: It doesn’t make any difference. And the girl would drink it—
King: And she’s yours.
Cosby: Hello America!

Two men sitting around and laughing about drugging women. Is there any better symbol of a culture that allowed Bill Cosby to rape dozens of women with impunity? It takes a society that regards women as undeserving of basic dignity or protection to make a Bill Cosby feel safe. And you can be sure that it takes a lot of people knowing exactly what Cosby was doing and looking the other way. We need to talk about why our society let Bill Cosby do what he did, but we also need to know exactly who helped him do it.

Now is the time to figure out exactly who those people were. How many people at NBC, home of “The Cosby Show,” knew what Cosby was doing? How many in the entertainment world talked among themselves about him? Who walked in on him and did nothing about what they’d seen? Who were the people who helped him find women to target? Who joined in?

It is obvious that we have not even scratched the surface of what Bill Cosby did. But we’re even farther away from dealing with these wider questions. That process needs to start immediately, because Cosby is far from the only guilty one here.

The world let these monsters get away with it

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Secret Illuminati plot that mind-programmed 50 different women to come out simultaneously and recount events that happened 30,40 odd years ago, all similar types of women-showgirls, waitresses, actors, models, etc, all recount similar tales of being drugged, same MO in almost every case.

OR

Maybe it's just the above listed women, who finally came forward because we don't live in a world where that behaviour is still accepted. Some old, some rich, some poor, some famous, some nobodies now. The common thread is a similar story about Cosby.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

cosby is guilty as sin, he KNEW with the BELOVED public perception of him that he could get away with it, and if anyone spoke up, they would NOT NOT NOT be believed....He is just a man who took advantage of that beloved persona and used it because he KNEW he COULD........

that article is spot on, who else knew who helped him get the women ,who participated, who looked the other way, who covered for him they are ALL complicit in this.

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...as the saying goes
edit on 31-12-2015 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It would be so easy to pay women Cosby may have known to accuse him 30 years after the fact. Most of these Hollywood girls never attached wanting to swing and party then ended up alone and broke. Offer them 50 grand to accuse Mr. Cosby and wham! instant media circus. No proof whatsoever, just accusations. I don't buy it.

Not saying Cosby is any saint but he is a comedian so yeah, Spanish fly would have been comedy gold back in '91. Lots of comedians make worse jokes about killing such and such a group or person so I can't hold that as "evidence" he actually did it.

I think more than anything it's his commentaries about the Black community that are getting him in trouble with the PTB. They don't want the message of personal responsibility coming out as that doesn't suit their purposes. I guarantee you had Cosby not said those things but instead supported BLM there would be no rape accusations against him.

He said, she said.
Whatever.
If you're in the public eye you have to be willing deal with whatever comes your way, good or bad.
But doing to man of his age I find pretty repugnant.
I trust Bill Cosby more than of the talking heads reporting about him or the women accusing him.
edit on 31-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Only the inner members of the Illuminati would know if the Illuminati were involved with the Cosby scandal

However and hypothetically speaking if the Illuminati were involved :-

Everyone has secrets that can and will be used against them if they go against the Illuminati directives
They are warned weeks in advance that judgement is coming
The price they pay is public humiliation and shame

Cosby was what the Illuminati would consider as a "Shepherd"
He would receive directives from the inner core
Sometimes these directives are years apart ...
However if Cosby deviated or opposed the directives he would certainly be brought to heel....
....IF the Illuminati were involved

edit on 31-12-2015 by artistpoet because: add

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

your theory is that women want money and are being paid to come forward....there were some on the likst that are rich were rich then...what is their motive and how does it fit into your theory? they have more than enough money but they are putting themselves out there for ridicule, hate, the whole world knowing, the shame .....yeah ....on what planet does that come even close to making sense???

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Money isn't everything.
Some might want the face time with the media.
Others might want the sympathy they can garner.
Still others might just want revenge against Cosby for something totally unrelated.
Whats lacking is EVIDENCE.
That pesky thing the media and government fail to give us every time there's a mass shooting or false flag event.
Hearsay and stories do not equate with guilt automatically

Eta: and you KNOW he's guilty because.......?

edit on 1-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

And what's missing in your theory of Cosby being set up by "the PTB", is the exact same thing... evidence. Also, logic. But hey, that's ok when it's your pet theory.... right? lol
edit on 1-1-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

And what's missing in your theory of Cosby being set up by "the PTB", is the exact same thing... evidence. Also, logic. But hey, that's ok when it's your pet theory.... right? lol

The burden of proof is on the accuser.
It's the same everywhere in the world.
(except yours maybe)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Does Cosby really need an apologist thread? How about the obvious answer: he has been accused of serial rape by over 50 women. Maybe he is just a slimy serial rapist and this has nothing to do with some made up group trying to run Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It may all be happening because he's a rapist, but that's just me speculating what with all the women coming out of the woodwork.

Maybe it's an illuminati plot though rather than an entitled celebrity taking advantage of his fame. We know that never happens.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonnieMuss

maybe a few, but no way 50 plus women are ALL lying...first he said "nothing" then "they were lying", then he pulled out the "nuts and sluts" then it was "consensual", and "i'm an old man"

no way all those women are lying

top topics

join