It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters chant outside Rahm Emanuel’s house, demand resignation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has been under fire because of the highly charged police shooting that took a court order to release the video.

Of course, the Mayor was on vacation in Cuba for most of the hoopla.

But now he returns home and protesters are actually right outside his house protesting !!!!

Police guards are all over the place, but it's "peaceful".

Some people even bought pizza for the protesters.

They theme is “Hey hey, ho ho, Rahm Emanuel has got to go!”.

Emanuel is under pressure to resign because of police/social failures in the super-heavy-duty-Democrat city.

Rahm Emanuel is the guy who coined the famous ....... wait for it ....

Never Let a Good Crisis

go to Waste

Now he can deal with this "Crisis"

VIDEO: Protesters chant outside Rahm Emanuel’s house, demand resignation

Protesters converged on Rahm Emanuel’s home Tuesday night, demanding he resign over the police shootings of teenager Laquan McDonald and now Quintonio LeGrier, 19, and Bettie Jones, 55.

Police say Jones was “accidentally” shot, Fox News reports.

Now, activists are escalating their tactics and literally taking them to the mayor’s doorstep.

Video from Tuesday night shows several protesters standing on the sidewalk outside Emanuel’s home, chanting, “Hey hey, ho ho, Rahm Emanuel has got to go!” amid a heavy police presence.

The "Irony" of a good crisis !!!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I love it when Liberals get attacked by their own. You create the monster expect the monster to turn on you.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is like Christmas, lol. Sic 'em!

I almost feel sorry for the cops who shot up the door-frame and killed the woman bystander.

rahm is sizzling mad about having his business with Hyman Roth disturbed, and I am certain

these paid killers will be treated to some special histrionics, to be sure....might even get fired for this.

rahm can't say it, so I will:

If you disobey a nazi command, the coroner is gonna find 'mental issues' no matter what.
Until the morning arrives when they no longer have to.

Hope the hero with 8 bullet holes recovers (think how many lives he saved by taking the slugs) and I hope rahm does not.

# 562

edit on 31-12-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
They need to go and protest in front of his mentor's House as well . Alinsky and Chicago politics....dangerous.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

But now he returns home and protesters are actually right outside his house protesting !!!!

I hope rahm joins ATS, and really soon. Who knew he could lucid dream?
All rahm has to do is peek out of any win-dow- not just the ones at his compound, and it's a living nightmare!

But can he control it!

Well, so far rahm's doing pretty good, as far as I can tell.

They are outside of his house, so he must be pretty good at it. Damn. His skills are Way Above Top Secret...

Imagine the REMs and palpitations if they were using guns and flashbangs, battering rams, and breaking into the place, shooting up all and sundry?

It's what he always wanted, because at last, it is all about him:

"Rahm For Chicago"

yiddish translation:

"Chicago goes to Rahm"

Christ! If I were him I'd shack up at the Homan House!
Fenestre-free, not a thing to see.

As oft happens there, they might never see him again!

Safe, at last.

# 564

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I like it! Good protesting! If they continue it he will have no choice but to resign.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Winston Churchill was the one who coined the phrase about never letting a good crisis go to waste.

Rahm lacks the imagination required to have made that up on his own.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well in fairness, if you watch the last video in the link, SOMEONE made those hoodies. Who that is? Who knows.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The origin of the coining of the phrase could be traced to Chinese, which language has no word for 'crisis'.

From what I have read, the closest applicable word for 'crisis', in Chinese, is 'opportunity'.

From what history shows us, Churchill helped put our masters on the map, so they were pretty close, eh?

They can both take credit as far as I care.

a reply to: TrueBrit

# 565

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I love the comments on the webpage you linked, a rude awakening and it's finest moment.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You know what I find most hilarious/sad? They'll still vote Democrat in the next election.

One of the comments said it quite well -

Take a good luck at the murders, Rahm, because that record high number is exactly what your race baiting, division based, anti-rights, lie based political campaigns for powergrabbing have produced.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Rahm thought he could let one of the most corrupt cities in the US run on autopilot while he hung around for a résumé boost. His plans for higher political office just hit a speed bump as he thought 'business as usual' was good enough, even in light of all the protests about excessive use of force.

The locals will try to weed him out as he desperately tries to avoid having to resign in disgrace and end his political career. I think it's "don't let the door hit you on the way out, Rahm."

top topics

join