It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton "Friends" Who Knew Too Much

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JaneyShmaney

They were not killed. More excellent reporting from ABC and Yahoo news.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Lol they said they all died

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaneyShmaney
originally posted by: Xtrozero

Did all four die? I read elsewhere they were just injured.

See there's always question marks with anything connected to the Clintons.

The fact is, we don't really know anything for sure on this latest coincidental "incident".

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The fact is, we don't really know anything for sure on this latest coincidental "incident".

We will say they are not dead yet...the night is young.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Lol they said they all died

I see that! It's crazy how uninformed the informers are.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

We will say they are not dead yet...the night is young.

LOL,

Good One!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
might as well not leave out hippocracy...

such as hillary admonishing egypt and iran about harming protesters during a speech, only to have her security agents attack and violently beat an elderly silent protestor at that speech named ray mcgovern. im not on a machine that allows flash or easy embedding but theres several youtube videos covering it.

both she and bill were groomed for a career in politics from an early age... i personally dont agree with politics as a career as its supposed to be a service. as a career the agenda is yours and those that groomed you for it, as a service the agenda is to serve the people that elected you.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Who remembers when Hillary was on the board at wal mart, I wonder why she doesn't talk about that often?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Who remembers when Hillary was on the board at wal mart, I wonder why she doesn't talk about that often?

Because she can't reveal that she was (is) a corporatist at heart.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

Lord, not the Dead Friends of Bill list.

You do know they found and convicted the confessed killer of Mary Mahoney and it had nothing to do with Clinton?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

You do know they found and convicted the confessed killer of Mary Mahoney and it had nothing to do with Clinton?

Well of COURSE they did !!!

A "Perfect" confession it was too.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Because she can't reveal that she was (is) a corporatist at heart.

She is an evil demon at heart... I do not understand how so many just do not see the real her, or maybe they do not care as long as they get a democrat back in...lol

I didn't vote for McCain because I personally know him and he would suck as a president, so one democrat owes me a non-vote on the demon bitch...lol
edit on 31-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Well of COURSE they did !!!

A "Perfect" confession it was too.

So this sophisticated conspiracy that easily killed so many people without consequence or explanation had to kill everyone at a Starbucks in a high profile case to get one ex-intern and then went to all the trouble of having some DC hood give a fake confession? Or was he framed? Or what exactly is the theory? Anything different then it was in the nineties when this list was compiled?

This was real effective against Clinton back then, right?

The bottom line is the only questionable cases on this list go back to conspiracies that also incriminated Bush Senior and Reagan which is why they were never seriously pursued but only used as low level background harassment.

The many nuttier allegations sold a lot of radio advertising both AM and shortwave and whipped up a certain rightwing constituency but resulted in the majority of Americans tuning out; a boy who cried wolf situation. If this is where the Trump Republicans plan to go it will probably have the same effect of making them look even more like raving lunatics to the rest of the electorate.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I can't speak to all of the deaths of the Clinton aquantinance's but, I am completely convinced that Hillary was involved in the death of Vince Foster and the ensuing investigation.

Personally I don't think it's healthy to befriend either of them.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Makes more sense if you follow the ideal that the Presidents are pre chosen in advance by the NWO and those in the 'club' are protected very well, any problem folk get sorted by professional folk so nothing ever sticks to people like the Clintons / Obama / Bush etc etc...

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I watched a good video on the Clinton's the other day. Everybody seems to die right before or on their way to testify against them. If you want to live ......Don't testify against the Clinton's.

That kind of power is a tad bit enviable. The rest of us pretty much get beat to our wits end by the system and our enemies.

If I kill my enemy before he reaches the court house steps to testify against me because I had an affair , I'd be tackled, hand cuffed and stuffed and hauled off for life but not the Clintons. They are bad ass! One cop said they had some very scary friends.

You have to be at the top of the power chain to silence your enemies, even when they are police and investigators.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh you silly old fox, are you starting another thread to rile people up again? (Shakes head)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
THere's quite a list of dead associates of the Bush family too.
Starting with George De Morenschildt, the man who got Lee Harvey Oswald the job at the Texas book repository.
He had called GHWBush the day before he was found dead.
JFK jr's plane crashed the same day Presidential hopeful Dubya disappeared from the campaign trail for 3 days.
Surely all coincidences like the people who died knowing the Clintons.
The Obama list may be even longer than theirs.
You should start a thread on that Xuenchen.
edit on 31-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
I watched a good video on the Clinton's the other day. Everybody seems to die right before or on their way to testify against them. If you want to live ......Don't testify against the Clinton's.

You have to be at the top of the power chain to silence your enemies, even when they are police and investigators.

But, of course, Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones all managed to survive when it would have made a hell of a lot more sense to kill them then most of the other people on this list.

Somehow Ken Starr is still alive.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Hmmm....juicy story there, I think. Something about not supporting unions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join