It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Democrats PAID BY IRANIAN LOBBY to support Obama’s Nuke Deal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hot information being outed about how many Democrats in the U.S. Congress were (are) paid to support the Iran nuclear "agreements".

Seems a hot lobby outfit called IPAC (Iranian American Political Action Committee) has been running up totals on some of the biggest known politicians in the U.S.

And aside from Congress, it looks like IPAC was greasing-up V.P. Joe Biden and SoS John Kerry as well.

And with the recent spying by the NSA related to the Iran thing, it's obvious there's some big under-the-table money circulating inside America by foreign interests.

How will Obama smooth this scandal I wonder?

No wonder Netanyahu is a nervous wreak.

Congressional Democrats PAID BY IRANIAN LOBBY to support Obama’s Nuke Deal

Every senator who accepted money from the Iranian American Political Action Committee (IPAC) should be impeached and removed from office — or at very least, soundly defeated the next time he or she comes up for reelection.

But the enemedia, true to form, will cover for them and do everything it can to keep them on the government payroll.

But the Iran lobby’s biggest wins weren’t Markey or Shaheen. The real victory had come long before when two of their biggest politicians, Joe Biden and John Kerry, had moved into prime positions in the administration. Not only IAPAC, but key Iran lobby figures had been major donors to both men.

Busted! Obama caught spying on Congress

P5+1 = big$$$

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude you need to source that better than some BS article by Pam Geller who's source is the Jewish Star!!!

I mean come on man. Just an attempt at being credible would really help your reputation.

Until you can source that, or at least try to it's not worth reading.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We all know that foreign money find their way into our politics and into the pockets of the fat rats in congress, but darn Iran? didn't our government is always showing our evil Iran is because they are behind funding of terrorist groups. Now I see what terrorist groups are getting the money now.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If this is true - they should all be thrown in federal prison for treason and tried as such.

Sickening. Pure and simple.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well for what I have read here and there, didn't US have about 11.9 billion, of Iranian assets frozen, that they Obama administration has been giving to them in increments since 2013? totaling 8 billion?

I wonder.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The Iranian American Political Action Committee (IAPAC) is the connected PAC of the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA), and plays an integral role in the “Influence Building” mission of PAAIA. IAPAC contributes to candidates running for public office, regardless of their party affiliation, who are attuned to the domestic concerns of the Iranian American community. Political Action Committees are an important part of the American political process. As a critical tool in PAAIA’s advocacy efforts, IAPAC contributions are a means of access to discuss policy positions and/or educate our elected officials, assuring that our message is heard on Capitol Hill, and a way to encourage increased community participation.

IAPAC Candidates

IAPAC

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Your title is so incredibly misleading, I would consider it to be libel.

For those that would rather read the actual article, not a hyperbolized version of it, here it is.

www.wsj.com...

Congressional Democrats paid by Iranian Lobbyists?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! You should consider starting CNN 2.0!

Seriously though, thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Another laughable post based on a laughable source. I'll give you one thing... at least you're consistent.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Don't be hasty people we all know that back during Bill Clintons campaign in 1996 Chinese money found its way in their coffers, making it a scandal.

I guess it all comes to who get caught and not.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This belongs in the HOAX Bin and you belong on the wall of shame xuenchen!!

It took me a whole 5 seconds to look this up.

Politifact has this rated as a "Pants on fire" and they have a whole page dedicated to exposing this BS.

Politifact< br />
Do you even care what the truth is or not?? 5 seconds and one google search is all it took to know this is BS. As if the sources pushing it weren't a huge clue to begin with.

WALL OF SHAME!!! GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Politifact has this rated as a "Pants on fire" and they have a whole page dedicated to exposing this BS.

Politifact< br />
Do you even care what the truth is or not?? 5 seconds and one google search is all it took to know this is BS. As if the sources pushing it weren't a huge clue to begin with.

Just reposted cause its worth a million stars and flags

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh that's just more of same old anti Pam Geller propaganda !!

It's a conspiracy !!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Politifact< br />

There is another thread floating around that's main source is World News Daily.

Clearly, they're new to ATS and didn't ride through the Hell of Bernard, Gabriel, Soorcha FAIL, and aren't familiar with many known hoax, or at the very least non-credible sources.

Look at the headline... lol.

Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh that's just more of same old anti Pam Geller propaganda !!

It's a conspiracy !!

Pam Geller is a hack and you know it. But to her credit she isn't the original writer of this one. She just pushed in to the open again for some other propagandist. But anything with her name on it is a HUGE red flag.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

or AIPAC 2.1

IAPAC might be a controlled opposition front !!!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

or AIPAC 2.1

IAPAC might be a controlled opposition front !!!

I have no idea what you're on about.

Your "link," has been proven to be exaggerated by multiple posters within minutes, so you resort to this?

I will remind myself to steer clear of anything you post, for I do try to deny ignorance, not embrace it as a tin-foil hat spewing ridiculous non-sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You're not seeing the conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Politi"fact" ??

Notice how they themselves exaggerate to whole thing in order to get the monkeys off their backs.

Politi"fact" veers Left.

They can't possibly be credible can they?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

They can't be credible because they veer left? By your logic, we should ignore the majority of your threads because all of your sources veer extremely to the right.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

They can't be credible because they veer left? By your logic, we should ignore the majority of your threads because all of your sources veer extremely to the right.

The next time a Republican cites politifact, remind them that it is a "left-leaning," site.

I honestly have no idea what the OP is talking about. Their title is entirely made up, and the links presented contain more made up material, completely twisting this article from the original Wall Street Journal one.

Truly delusional mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join