It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Frozen Tundra!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: baglady333
a reply to: Night Star

How adorable! Thank you so much! Is it just me or are the unicorn butterfly wings upside down? Doesn't matter still soooo cute!

Hmmm...never noticed that before! LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the party.
I like cats too (other peoples) just not living with them personally. Nothing against them just usually when I want them to come they wont and when you don't want to fool with them they wont leave you alone. But if I ever came to visit i'd play with and scratch them all on the head ha ha. You say your husband's a trucker I used to drive 'em too. Does he ever go on the ice like on the TV show? You seem very nice and and like you have a pleasant personality. Glad you could join us. Have fun and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InconspicuousObserver

The cats own the house, they just keep me around for the housekeeping! Not if he can help it! Fortunately, most of time he gets to travel normal roads that get icy and snowy. He mainly goes to BC and Washington, sometimes he ventures into Oregon and N. California. Thanks for your kindness.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just noticed you are from Rhode Island. I would love to visit there someday in the fall time. Hubby tells me all the time we should take a real road trip, dang cats. Unless we could find a live in house sitter that could deal with them it may be impossible.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: baglady333

Welcome home Bag (cat) lady.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Thank you! I see you are from Bedford Falls, is that fictional as in It's A Wonderful Life? One of my all time favorites!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join