It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new root of evil : Science

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Because you made the thread telling us how science is wrong and evil and you have better answers.
And now you refuse to show us any.
You expect people to take you seriously with an attitude like that....
edit on 31-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies
a reply to: boymonkey74

Why should I share my evidence with you if you are a non-believer. Is it not what they call throwing pearls ........

Why do you reject the opportunity to educate? How do you expect unbelievers to get converted?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

B cause he has no evidence..
He is just repeating some hippy mumbo jumbo we have heard countless times before.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Agartha

How do you go beyond or behind the concepts of atoms etc? Atoms are the building blocks of... everything!!

And what is the evidence?

If they are the building blocks of everything, more the reason to go behind them.

The evidence is simply that evething is subject to the will. Even the atom.

I would not be posting, if I had not experienced what I say.

Then why aren't all cells stem-cells? Why can some cells BECOME stem-cells, and some can BECOME cancer? The same cell that is. The same thing an ungodly amount of numbers that make up YOU, that divide themselves without your knowledge, that work without your thought, that can shut down when you don't want them to.

Are they all conscious too?

Your question does not seem to come out of what I said above. I did not use the word "consciousness". You are departing form the point I was making.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

How do you go beyond or behind the concepts of atoms etc? Atoms are the building blocks of... everything!!

And what is the evidence?

If they are the building blocks of everything, more the reason to go behind them.

The evidence is simply that evething is subject to the will. Even the atom.

I would not be posting, if I had not experienced what I say.

Then why aren't all cells stem-cells? Why can some cells BECOME stem-cells, and some can BECOME cancer? The same cell that is. The same thing an ungodly amount of numbers that make up YOU, that divide themselves without your knowledge, that work without your thought, that can shut down when you don't want them to.

Are they all conscious too?

Your question does not seem to come out of what I said above. I did not use the word "consciousness". You are departing from the point I was making.

edit on 31-12-2015 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you reject the opportunity to educate? How do you expect unbelievers to get converted?

I dropped a hint : Even the atom is subject to the will

I do not need to say anymore. Seek and you shall find

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: DJW001

B cause he has no evidence..
He is just repeating some hippy mumbo jumbo we have heard countless times before.

Suit yourself. The loss is not mine

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Oh look he talks in riddles...
either put up or shut up.
State what you believe accompanied by evidence. Stop with the mysterious bs.
You made the thread up to you to back it up.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

will just pick the first 3 things that come to mind :- 1)Weapons 2)Surveillance society 3)Social media

And not one of them would be available without - Money - .

Money is the means by which evil thrives. Regardless of its form. It is about control over others. It is about power and the inescapable God complex.

If I can't convince you that I am God then all I have to do is to convince you that God has chosen me as his single conduit, his messenger, and everything I say is from the direct mouth and God, so you have to do what I say, when I say or ........

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What do you call evidence ? Links to internet webpages as so many people do on ATS.

If you are not able to take on board what I have been saying, it is not my problem.

Throughout my life , I have taken on board all sort of weird concepts and gave them the proper consideration required. This sometimes involved raising my awareness and only rejecting them when I copnsidered them to be invalid.

If you do not believe that the inner workings of any instruments (be it a car, plane, TV set, or whatever) can be mapped in an alternative way to that of the engineer, then there is no hope that you will even begin to understand how to fix something without even touching it.

I have achieved this and I do not think I am alone.

At some point, I was hoping somebody would post something that would indicate they have some kind of insight about this even if it was vague and distant.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Every single cell in your body serves a purpose, just like you think you do.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

...Yet tools of Science (spanner, scredriver, valves,engineer) may not have been necessary to fix said damaged object if only science had gone behind the concepts of atoms, electricity and magnetism.

....I would say evidence

How do you go beyond or behind the concepts of atoms etc?

String Theory!

In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. String theory describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Delusions of grandeur also.
Also not even an attempt of any evidence. ...
Enjoy your delusions.
I'm out.
edit on 31-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

And I thought I was giving Money a break. After all poor old Crispy has endured enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If you are not able to take on board what I have been saying, it is not my problem.

But you've said nothing of substance, you've just repeated nonsensical gibberish, several members have asked for evidence to back up your claims and several folk have pointed out that "Your Opinion" does not constitute fact!

I have achieved this and I do not think I am alone.

* How have you achieved this?
* Do you have any evidence to back your claims up?
* Are you just trolling?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Delusions of grandeur also.
Also not even an attempt of any evidence. ...
Enjoy your delusions.
I'm out.

Yes , you are out.

I have much work to be done. So few to work with.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So BoyMonkey is correct then, you are suffering from "Delusions of Grandeur"?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

How many do we see on ats? What has gone wrong in their lives for them to construct a fantasy that they are special and know more then everyone else.
Pity because when reality hits them it never ends well.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Because you made the thread telling us how science is wrong and evil and you have better answers.
And now you refuse to show us any.
You expect people to take you seriously with an attitude like that....

I respect your contribution.

However, I have reveal much already. If people do not have the ability to pick up the gist, it is not my fault.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If people do not have the ability to pick up the gist, it is not my fault.

If people don't have the ability to explain the difference between an "Opinion" and "Fact" then it's not our fault for not getting the gist!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join