It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape Allegations: Media Hunts Bill Cosby, Celebrates Bill Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Regarding that false story:

IVANA TRUMP:

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is a big difference.

Bill Cosby is innocent until proved guilty.

Bill Clinton has been proven guilty.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There is a big difference.

Bill Cosby is innocent until proved guilty.

Bill Clinton has been proven guilty.

Exactly, and a majority of Democrats now want him to become the nation's 'First Man'...lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: introvert
Just as a side note: Did you know that Trump was once accused of rape by his own wife?

Which one? I cannot keep track of them all.

Ivana. Her accusation was part of a deposition and divorce proceedings.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Regarding that false story:

IVANA TRUMP:

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

www.foxnews.com...

It's not a false story. She accused Trump of rape and nothing ever came out of it because everything was settled in the divorce. Now she says that rape was not the word to use.

Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 30-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

She said "the story is totally without merit"; sounds like her last word on that.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

She said "the story is totally without merit"; sounds like her last word on that.

Of course she would say that. Trump is running for president and you can't have those allegations coming back to bite you in the ass.

I guess it's ok in Trump's case because she only "felt violated"?

The alleged violent sexual encounter revealed in the book by reporter Harry Hurt III was said to have stemmed from a incident where the future presidential candidate became mad after a plastic surgeon used by Ivana left her husband in pain from a bald spot removal operation.
'Your f****** doctor has ruined me,' Trump allegedly said before what the book describes as a 'violent assault' where he tore out pieces of her hair and 'jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months'.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... p-says-best-friends.html#ixzz3vqeWv7xp

The divorce was ultimately granted on Trump's 'cruel and inhuman treatment' of his wife. She is legally barred from speaking about the marriage without his permission.

www.dailymail.co.uk... p-says-best-friends.html

edit on 30-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Damn that didn't turn out the way you thought it would did it?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

How do you mean?
She said the story was without merit. I believe her.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Prezbo369

How do you mean?
She said the story was without merit. I believe her.

She is the one that made the initial claims in a court deposition and after she was barred from speaking about it publicly, she recanted the story.

She is required to.

What do you say about the divorce being granted because of Trumps treatment of his wife?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'll take HER actual word over some guy trying to sell a sensationalist book.
Most people would....and should.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Of course. Being consistent requires honesty, doesn't it?

But what about the fact that he openly admits he cheated on his wives?

Donald Trump said Tuesday that his personal 'indiscretions' are fair game for reporters to dig into.
The billionaire Republican presidential front-runner famously bedded model Marla Maples while he was married to his first wife Ivana, later marrying her.
Trump has recently focused his rhetorical ammunition on Bill Clinton's famous womanizing, telling reporters that the former U.S. president's behavior – including alleged sexual assaults – should be front and center as he campaigns for his wife Hillary, the Democrats' presumptive nominee.
Taking questions aboard his private jet before a speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa, Trump was asked if his own past bad-boy episodes would be fair game.
'Yes, they would be,' he responded.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But you also said this in your OP about Bill Clinton:

while he allegedly continued, over the course of many years, to cheat on her and sexually abuse other women.

Well, well. Isn't that interesting.

Care to comment?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

By the way, her comments were not just made up for the book. They came from court depositions.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If he says he cheated on his wives and said it's fair game...so be it.

Don't confuse allegations of sexual abuse and rape with allegations of infidelity.
That's unfair to these women who've been physically victimized and violated...and a lame attempt to minimize a horrible crime.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Im guessing next time someone gets killed on a hunting accident we should ask cheney how he feels about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Don't confuse allegations of sexual abuse and rape with allegations of infidelity.

True. Apparently Trump did both.

That's unfair to these women who've been physically victimized and violated...and a lame attempt to minimize a horrible crime.

That's also true. We should denounce both Bills and Trump.

If you don't, you are using a double standard.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Juanita Broaddrick’s charges of rape against Clinton appear every bit as credible as those against Cosby. Moreover, unlike Cosby’s accuser, Broaddrick was a reluctant witness who never filed a financial lawsuit. Regardless, the media went out of its way to discredit and dismiss Broaddrick as a liar, a tool of the Right, and my personal favorite, “old news.”

Juanita Broaddrick has some credibility issues. Not least of which was that she stated in a affidavit that it didn't happen. She also is known to have attended Clinton fundraisers after the date of the alleged rape. Whether or not he raped Juanita Broaddrick we'll probably never know but in the absence of evidence, it remains a troubling allegation — nothing more, nothing less. By the time the allegation was made public, there were so many conflicting accounts from her and assorted acquaintances that it was impossible to make a reasoned judgement. My personal opinion is that he probably did have sex with her and she thought it was going somewhere it didn't and later it became a story she would tell people.

Paula Jones sued for sexual harassment. Specifically, she said that Bill Clinton "crudely propositioned" her. She turned to the conservative establishment for everything from a spokesperson to her legal team. While this doesn't mean that she's a liar, she was definitely a willing political pawn with strong financial incentive. I wouldn't doubt that he propositioned Paula Jones and while that's misconduct, it's definitely not rape.

Kathleen Willey claimed that Bill Clinton kissed her on the mouth. After which she went on to write him 15 personal letters, all of which were friendly in nature. Linda Tripp also testified that Willey had spoken to her about trying to pursue a romance with Clinton. All evidence points to Willey being a jilted would-be mistress.

It's obvious that Bill Clinton is a lifelong philanderer with a long history of not being able to keep it in his pants. On the other hand Bill Cosby has been accused of raping or otherwise sexually assaulting 50 women. The only reason anyone would try to compare these two is politics.

Thanks for sharing this info. I was wondering why the OP was comparing numerous rape allegations of Cosby with Clinton's scandal. I never could recall the President being charged with or accused of rape. Sexual indiscretion and infidelity yes. And I think the two are different in legal terms. Perhaps in God's eyes both are repugnant and punishable, but being unfaithful to your wife with a willful party is not illegal in today's society. While rape is.

And I believe the crime of trying to forcefully kiss someone, while repugnant, is a lot less than drugging and raping repeatedly different people.

And while it appears that Clinton did make some mistakes, which he owned up to, that I know of, I never knew of him being charged with rape. Cosby has been accused by dozens of women.

Now even in ancient times, every matter could be established on the basis of two or three witnesses. Even in the court of law today, people have been convicted of murder and rape with just the witness of a single person. According to any legal standards available, dozens of women's testimony is sufficient to get a charge of guilty against Cosby. I have no doubt that there must be some basis of truth behind all of the accusations. Or there wouldn't be so many.
edit on 30-12-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Sometimes..."a kiss is [not] just a kiss" (apologies to Casablanca)..sometimes it's violent sexual assault...and a prelude to rape.

"No" still means "No"!

According to Bill Clinton accuser, Juanita Broaddrick:

In a gripping account punctuated by sobs, the Arkansas woman told "Dateline NBC" that in her Little Rock hotel room, Clinton suddenly "turned me around and started kissing me, and that was a real shock.

I first pushed him away. I just told him 'no.' . . . He tries to kiss me again. He starts biting on my lip. . . . And then he forced me down on the bed. I just was very frightened. I tried to get away from him.

I told him 'no.' . . . He wouldn't listen to me."

www.washingtonpost.com...

FULL QUOTE FROM INCIDENT:

"Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip …

He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And

I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. …

It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. …

When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Other victims have mentioned Clinton's tactic of turning a kiss into a bite and then using continued biting lip pressure to subdue them; a tactic often used by rapists to disable their victims and force them into submission.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Seems reasonable. Of course the first thing that came to mind is if someone was biting down on my lip really hard in a predator like fashion, I would raise my knee up and crush their gonads as hard as I could. I highly doubt they would be inclined to continue.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just waiting for the OP to thrown in some Benghazi and sprinkle some planned parenthood into the mix as well...

We could have a super conspiracy that Sorcha faal would salivate over 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join