It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape Allegations: Media Hunts Bill Cosby, Celebrates Bill Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Doodle19815

Good on you guys for your high standards and for leaving a party that exploits murder victims to score political points!

Oh, I'm sorry, you seem to know what political party I belong to. Thanks for guessing and then assuming I'm exploiting murder victims....

Well, I was addressing that comment, in general, to the democrats here decrying the political exploitation of victims. Yours just happened to be the one I replied to. Will edit to remove your name.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Thanks, Doodle. Glad to have you on standby as my emotional confessor.
Beautiful Rottweiler, btw...used to have Dobermans, myself.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The treatment of black conservatives by the left is particularly appalling. Bennie Thompson calling Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom", Sports columnist Jason Whitlock comparing Thomas Sowell to Samuel Jackson's character in Django, Hermain Cain's claims he was called Uncle Tom, etc. In other words, one isn't the correct type of black unless he is a democrat, one is merely pandering to whites, is a tool of white racism by choosing to be a conservative. It's despicable and racist.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wish I could give you more stars for that observation. SPOT ON.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This is an excellent point that I find deplorable, as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes exactly, and it stems from the idea of a conservative white racist system, Ive herd it often in certain lower class sects of society and I also hear it from the ivory tower liberals, it's quite a disturbing phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I wonder if Bill would give his money to charity and keep some for retirement and move to Florida...
would anybody mention the word rape?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ironically, Cosby was actively campaigning for Hillary Clinton's Senate bid while, according to allegations, new sexual assault incidents were still occurring.
Cosby later openly supported Hillary for '08.

The comedian Bill Cosby, who joined Mrs. Clinton on her fly-around tour of the state, said in Albany that he could not imagine wanting to hold elective office, but he predicted that Mrs. Clinton would do just that beginning in January.

''This is another joke we are going to play on Hillary,'' Mr. Cosby said. ''We are going to vote her into office. She wants it, she is going to get it.''

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
I wonder if Bill would give his money to charity and keep some for retirement and move to Florida...
would anybody mention the word rape?

If the charity in question was the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, maybe....although, I think that charity actually is set up to give money to him.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hands up all the consevatives that were calling BLM protesters Terrorists..

You guys are so full of it...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Even Bernie Sanders may be asked to comment on the Cosby issue, as he is on record as believing (and writing) that all women secretly fantasize about being raped.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Even Bernie Sanders may be asked to comment on the Cosby issue, as he is on record as believing (and writing) that all women secretly fantasize about being raped.

keep on diding for crap, most people know whats the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IAMTAT

keep on diding for crap, most people know whats the truth.

Really? Not TRUE he wrote that? Are you Sure?
His exact quote was: “A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Look it up for yourself.

Or simply click HERE:
nypost.com...

edit on 30-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You guys have lost your freaking minds. First Paul Ryan's a Muslim because of his beard and now this...

I know, not nice.
edit on 12/30/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I suppose if Politically motivated one could post this.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well karma is a thing what can anyone say? he is 78 now. he will pay for all of his past wrongdoings and most likely die in prison. thats the way the cookie crumbles.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hillary has a long history of smearing young women accusing sexual predators of rape...so smearing Bill's accusers came as second nature to her.
This 12 year old rape victim was the subject of Hillary's first sexual abuse case as a lawyer back in '75.
Recently discovered audio tapes show she knew the accused rapist was guilty...and laughed on tape about getting a guilty man off.

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton says on the recording, failing to hold back some chuckles.

She then describes how she discovered that investigators had cut out and lost a section of the suspect’s underwear that they said contained the victim’s blood. Clinton brought the remaining underwear segment to a Nobel Prize-winning blood expert in Brooklyn, NY, she explained, in order to convince him to lend his heavyweight reputation and influence to her defense case.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

[VICTIM]:
“I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”
[HILLARY]:
“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 30-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
well karma is a thing what can anyone say? he is 78 now. he will pay for all of his past wrongdoings and most likely die in prison. thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Hopefully justice will eventually prevail, but their victims will forever carry the pain of these horrific assaults.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Just as a side note: Did you know that Trump was once accused of rape by his own wife?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Just as a side note: Did you know that Trump was once accused of rape by his own wife?

Which one? I cannot keep track of them all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join