It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry CAIR: Christmas Day Mosque Fire In Houston Was Performed By A Devout Attendee

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: infolurker
So much for that CAIR anti-Muslim hate crime on this one. The man charged with setting the Houston mosque fire was a devout attendee. False flag on public hate crime exposed. CAIR is unhappy today.

What if he started as a Muslim, then became a Christian, then a Muslim, then a Christian, then who knows... If the President can do it why not him... BAM! It was a hate crime, see?

More like love, hate, love, hate...BAM! It's a relationship issue...all he needs is counseling.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It was a trump supporter who mistook the mosque for a planned parenthood site.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

More like love, hate, love, hate...BAM! It's a relationship issue...all he needs is counseling.

I guess so, someone needs to tell him just to shave that cranium, that little tuft of hair in the middle is just not doing it...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sharia and taqiya are what made it allowable for this Muslim to decieve and lie to non-believers with the blessings of Muhammed and his worshippers.

Many Muslims see this false flag terrorist as a jihadi hero doing his duty to advance the cause of Islam. They only regret him being caught so quickly before they could feign victimhood more.

edit on 30-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Sounds like they were trying to set something up to play the victim, again. Nice to see it backfire!

That said, all please be careful tomorrow night, just in case something is planned.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
These random alleged "hate crimes" without any clues to who did them need to just be ignored instead of touted as evidence Americans are hateful monsters out to get Muslims. Especially when we have Muslims blowing up marathons and attempting to murder people over cartoons.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Aaaaaand in other news:

Jewish Man Caught Spray Painting Swastikas & Making "anti-Semitic" Threatening Phone Calls

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

No No

I thought they proved that to be a hoax.

The guy wasn't Jewish !!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

What? a "radical Muslim" attacking his own to try to blame Christians?.... Naaa....that could never happen...

Are there attacks on moderate Muslims by some extremist Christians? sure, unfortunately it does happen. But you have got to wonder how many crimes were not "insider jobs" to try to blame Christianity in general...
edit on 31-12-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I agree with you completely on the role of the three desert religions, except that Christianity with its teachings of helping others out of kindness and not financial gain and forgiving gets the thumbs up from me when considering them.

However religion seems to attract such haters who seek power without facing the ballot box and that is its weakness.
I understand there are Islamic academics thinking that Islam needs change. Much of the Jewish teachings could have been review back some 50 odd years ago but they chose to leave them exactly as they were - so no change there although one brave Rabbi expressed the same sentiments as the Islamics did - so perhaps now we can all see the damage religion is doing to our societies we might get something that satisfies the needy, occupies the devout and lets the rest of us live our lives within the law of the land happily.

(It would put a lot of those loving fancy dress, which they use to distinguish themselves, out of business though and obviously the unearned accolades and free ride they get from society).

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No No

I thought they proved that to be a hoax.

The guy wasn't Jewish !!

Can you provide a link about it being a hoax? Can't find anything about him not being jewish.
But there are a lot of other similar cases, seems like it's a regular thing in the jewish community.
edit on 31-12-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wonder how deep this goes?

I am almost certain he is just the one who did the act but I am equally sure the Imam and others knew what was going on and it was planned.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

AH but NEVER discount the behind the scenes crap these idiots actually pull in secret, we used to think it was to protect the troops but lately we have seen from leaked material our leaders are acting haywire.
A KGB col .is now the worlds sweet heart after the same leader just walked into another sovereign country and annexed it for sea ports.
Meanwhile since WWII most of what we know has been a lie.
Only heres the kicker we never knew until the internet broke it.
Seems to be connected to the biggest and oldest money on the planet,lawyers that will shield such from harm.
War is on a down trend but will they KILL us first? All of us "useless eaters"?
"They say that black is really white ,the moon is just a sun at night..."( Black Sabbath "Heaven and hell")

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Aaaand when all else fails deflect by linking to a story about Jews in 2012.

What a contribution!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: infolurker
So much for that CAIR anti-Muslim hate crime on this one. The man charged with setting the Houston mosque fire was a devout attendee. False flag on public hate crime exposed. CAIR is unhappy today.

What if he started as a Muslim, then became a Christian, then a Muslim, then a Christian, then who knows... If the President can do it why not him... BAM! It was a hate crime, see?

Obama's a Muslim. He just hasn't announced it...yet.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Are there attacks on moderate Muslims by some extremist Christians? sure, unfortunately it does happen. But you have got to wonder how many crimes were not "insider jobs" to try to blame Christianity in general...

The only fear that a moderate Muslims has is the fear of other Muslims..

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
maybe he was ordered to burn down the mosque hoping that it would drum up sympgathy for the beseiged muslim community
that or one of their ieds went off or maybe it was just bad wiring . as long as cair looks stupid mission accomplished

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
my heart told me it was an insider when I read this story earlier. I was afraid to start a thread because so many here on ATS have attacked me every time I say anything against these Moderate loving Muslims.

I also believe that the graffiti and other events at the mosque in California may also have been perpetrated by insiders but I have not read anything on that story since it came out. Silence is often deafening.

What is your agenda?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

To educate the World of the intent of Islam to conquer the world via their open immigration laws and institution of sharia law.

That Mosque in Texas was connected to Sharia Tribunal that would not have only over seen disputes among Muslims but between Muslims and non-believers if the non-believer submits to it. Fortunately people stopped it for now but they are still working at establishing it. angry Muslims Muslims don't want to submit to the local laws of the land and want to establish a separate system of laws for themselves. In essence that would be a Government with in a government.

this is how they start and often end with an armed force (see SB Shooters they were apart of it they just jumped the gun) already been established and trained here in the US and abroad.

More reading here www.politifact.com...
and
creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

edit on 1-1-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: theySeeme

To educate the World of the intent of Islam to conquer the world via their open immigration laws and institution of sharia law.

That Mosque in Texas was connected to Sharia Tribunal that would not have only over seen disputes among Muslims but between Muslims and non-believers if the non-believer submits to it. Fortunately people stopped it for now but they are still working at establishing it. angry Muslims Muslims don't want to submit to the local laws of the land and want to establish a separate system of laws for themselves. In essence that would be a Government with in a government.

this is how they start and often end with an armed force (see SB Shooters they were apart of it they just jumped the gun) already been established and trained here in the US and abroad.

More reading here www.politifact.com...
and
creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

Do you realize that there are over 1.1 billion muslims worldwide? about 1/7th of the entire world population is Muslim.

Now, if we take out the bad apples, which (who really knows for sure) what I would guess to be no more than 1 million (and I think this is an over exaggeration)

Which would mean that only 0.1% or less of the Muslim population is "bad", leaving 99.9% of them good.

If you want to say there are 5 million bad muslims instead of 1 million, well ok, 99.5% of them are good.

Do you really think 0.1% of the muslim population can take over the world? Think for a second..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join