It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a LIV?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would not call that being a LIV...I would call that critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You do realize, that if you were a High Information Voter, and for it, you'd be HIV Positive.

heeheeheehee

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: charolais

How is this post trolling? Please let us know...

I wasn't talking about the OP!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am pretty sure we are ALL low information voters.

If we really had the lowdown on our federal elected officials.... I mean if we had the 'fly on the wall' skinny, those bastards would be hanging from lamp posts all over Washington, DC.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm definitely a low information voter, not in the sense that you mean it which was simply a term coined by Rush to dismiss those who hold an opinion contrary to his (or to give those who agree with him a smug sense of superiority) but if I look at it I definitely don't have much information.

I have an average understanding of general issues at best. I cannot go in depth on foreign policy because I cannot evaluate every single nations geopolitical strategy as it relates to the US. I don't have the Phd in economics necessary to properly evaluate any tax plan. I cannot tell you specifics as to what is in each candidates budget, and how much they are going to spend on each sector. I probably cannot name more than 5 campaign promises from each candidate. I have zero insight as to who someone will appoint for their cabinet. I do not have an indepth knowledge of each candidates personal history.

And these are just the major issues, get to more minor stuff and I'm even more clueless.

Really, I'm not sure anyone is actually a high information voter. Even our legislators don't understand these issues and they rely on experts giving them cliff notes on the subjects. And if the people whose jobs it is, is to be a high information voter and they have immense resources to help them be so yet still fail at it, how can anyone else hope to compare?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join