a reply to: Vaedur
He runs as third party, splits the republican vote, Hillary wins.
This is an example of how suck @ss the GOP system is .
For the last couple of years there biggest worry is having one of their own candidates splitting the party (Ron Paul now Trump). Also how suck @ss
the GOP has been that the GOP campaign slogan has been to vote for the lesser evil.
Perhaps the real issue which should be focused on is the quality of GOP candidates and how suck @ss they have been, that the people are actually
considering that idiotic trump as their candidate.
However, don't really stress over it because the GOP and the DNC are not there to ensure that the right party gets elected but rather the right
Oligopoly friendly candidate gets elected. In the end the RIGHT Oligopoly candidate will be chosen FOR YOU, you have little say in it.
Its cute people overlook the facts that regardless if the DNC or GOP party is in control , especially the Republicans the US tax payers get the same
results from both GOP and DNC endorsed candidates.
1. Bigger gov't
2. Less individual rights or privacy.
3. More taxes
4. Bigger Debt
5. More Oligopoly friendly laws that screw the us tax payers or kills competition.
6. Constant world Chaos
7. Declining education
8. Never addresses the same issues that have existed for decades if not centuries.
9. Rehashes the symptoms and never discuss the truth or the REAL problem.
10. Under no circumstances do either party endorsed candidate discuss in detail or focus on the monetary influences in DC that is the cause of all our
symptoms : healthcare, jobs, medicaid, over spending, insurance, etc.....
But this year voting for DNC or GOP endorsed candidate will make a difference.
edit on 171231America/ChicagoWed, 30 Dec 2015 11:17:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)