It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there again.....i have a feeling the HAARP is being played in the UK right now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
I never used to accept it, and I used to be quite critically sceptical of HAARP, but we know now that it can actually deflect the jet stream like they were cracking a whip. By heating the air right above the HAARP facility they can cause the jet stream to swerve and ripple inside the direction of its travel. Alter the direction of the jet stream and you alter the weather where the jet stream loops down and up. There are other HAARP facilities around the world, and they can be used in conjunction with one another to affect the jet streams at different latitudes.

Actually, no. It doesn't heat the atmosphere at all, if you're talking about the part that has wind. It heats the ionosphere, which is not what you'd consider 'jet stream'. And there's only one HAARP, although there are several ionosphere heaters. At the altitude it can cause an effect, it's a fair vacuum. Definitely NOT in the jet stream. And it's been off-line for years - it shut down in 2013, was revived for one last run then shut down again, and it hasn't been back on line since. It's now owned by University of Alaska, who hasn't gotten it back on line fully.

You might also ask yourself just how much heating you could DO in the upper atmosphere with only 3.6MW of power output. It's diddly compared to the energy involved in weather.
edit on 30-12-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

Hi there again.....i have a feeling the HAARP is being played in the UK right now.

Did the UK upset the University of Alaska, because that is who own's it.

HAARP is now open, but the transmitters have been cool since spring of 2014. With the transfer from the military to the university, Bristow and McCoy are now looking for customers -- scientists funded to travel to central Alaska on two-week campaigns in which they fire the transmitters for 10 hours each day.

There are no customers yet. But McCoy and Bristow are confident they will be able to pay back a $2 million loan from the University of Alaska statewide office. That money is now keeping the lights on at HAARP and funding other costs of operation.

www.adn.com...

So it can't be HAARP, as they aren't running it right now without customers as it isn't cheap to use.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Thanks elysiumfire, that would be much appreciated, i wouldn't normally be concerned with a bit of wind and rain for a couple of days but this has been continuous lately.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
HAARP can't change the weather.

It's uses are for something else... It's just all too Fuzzy for me to determine what.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Haarp was just a generalization becuase it's the most well known super weapon, i am sure there are other weather manipulation devices.

Thanks for dropping in

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Haarp was just a generalization becuase it's the most well known super weapon, i am sure there are other weather manipulation devices.

Thanks for dropping in

The only issues here are, it's not a weapon and it doesn't affect the weather. It's not even a 'super' steered beam array, but for the time it was designed it's not bad, I suppose. It could have been a bit more versatile, though.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm confused.

Where do/did people ever get the idea that HAARP was some kind of weapon / weather manipulation / mind control / doomsday device from?

The inability of people to do their own research and comprehension outside of nutjob websites and youtube crazies is astounding.

HAARP was never ANY of those things. What is currently happening in the UK and US is called weather. Weather has been a thing for billions of years. It is always unpredictable. It is always changing.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

HAARP was never ANY of those things. What is currently happening in the UK and US is called weather. Weather has been a thing for billions of years. It is always unpredictable. It is always changing.

SHILL! SHIIIIIILLLL!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

Where do/did people ever get the idea that HAARP was some kind of weapon / weather manipulation / mind control / doomsday device from?

Youtube. Mostly.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MasterAtArms

Youtube. Mostly.

YouTube?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Yes, youtube.

But that's a harp, not HAARP.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nah she's an A+ so that counts

new topics