It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grey Alien Abduction Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't know if this actually happened or not. I feel like it did. I remembered it as an adult, and it happened as a child. I felt like there was a blank spot in my memory of something very traumatizing happening to me as a child, having to do with some kind of sexual abuse, I spent many hours meditating, trying to remember. After a couple years, I was able to piece back a memory of being molested by strange older children in the woods behind my friends' house. Awhile after that, the memory changed to reveal they were not children, but Grey aliens, and the reason I remembered it as humans is because it was even more terrifying to be abused by unknown insectlike humanoids. This may have been a nightmare, but I think not, because it took me years of deliberately trying to remember. It may be a false memory, implanted in my mind to cover something even more horrifying. Anyway, here's my story:

I was seven years old, living in the state of Washington in the US. I went to my friends' house, Amy and Colleen, with my sister. The three girls were playing with dolls or something, and I was bored, so I asked if I could borrow one of their bikes, and go riding in the woods behind the house. There was a really cool bike trail with little steep hills that I liked, and a creepy playground in the middle of the woods, which always disturbed me when I rode past it, and I never wanted to play on it.

i was riding the bike, when I was suddenly knocked off by an unseen force, which I now know to be telekinesis. I did not fall to the earth, however, for the creature with the force was holding me by TK, floating in the air. They had full control of my body. I could not move or speak of my own will. I could only control my breathing and eyes.

Three Grey aliens were suddenly in front of me, or they floated me over to them. I was floating in a vertical position about two feet off of the ground. One was taller, about five foot five inches, and the other two were about four feet tall. The taller one seemed to be female, and the smaller ones male, though they looked exactly alike except for their size. They had large black vacuous eyes, and grey smooth skin, that was matte, like a shark's. They were really skinny, and had long fingers. On their face was tiny holes for the nostrils and a little slit mouth. They were wearing grey clothes that had a slight iridescence to it. I don't remember their feet for some reason.

I felt like they were amused by me, though they had blank facial expressions. I was completely terrified. The taller one stared into my eyes, and I fell into a hypnotic trance, and I felt no more fear, just kind of relaxed, and blank, almost mindless. She told me telepathically in a voice in my head that was very calming, feminine, and humanlike, "You are safe, we mean no harm to you. You are not going to remember this. If you do, you will remember us as humans. We do not exist. This is a dream. This may be a nightmare if you try to remember this experience, so you will not remember this."

I quickly started to fall out of the trance, and panic, yet I could not move my body or scream. The smaller ones seemed subservient, and for some reason, a little more sinister or even sadistic, as if they were amused by my terror. they floated my clothes off my body until I was completely naked. Then, they waved some type of instrument over my limbs and body with blinking colored lights on it. Then, they poked and prodded me with their fingers, and the taller one, knelt down, and lifted up my penis, looking under it, and she moved my balls left and right, looking at the sides of my scrotum.

I was completely horrified, and wanted to scream so badly. They seemed satisfied with their creepy examination, then floated my clothes back to me, and set me on the bicycle, and told me that nothing happened, then, they disappeared.

As I pushed the bike, and got on, I said, "I am not going to remember this," not wanting to remember it at all. I decided to act as if nothing happened, and never tell anyone about it.

My sister says she saw a girl in the same woods getting molested by older boys, and when the boys saw her, they chased her, and she ran back to the house. Then they came to the fence and made ugly faces at her and growled. I think what happened was it was not boys, but Greys that were examining a naked girl the way they did to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AzothPendragon

You are gonna get flamed... just joined and people don't know you. Get to know people, then hear their story and tell yours.
I have mine, by the way.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917

You are gonna get flamed... just joined and people don't know you. Get to know people, then hear their story and tell yours.
I have mine, by the way.

I don't give a # about seniority, of some kind of imaginary bull# hierarchy based on seniority. If people want to "flame" that's their problem or non-problem.

I don't need to "get to know people" and "hear their story" before I tell mine. There is no initiation to this website. What a ridiculous reply.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Or he means people need to get to know you so they don't think you're full of it. As opposed to some random guy that joins and gets his rocks off by lying to people over the internet.

Also

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-12-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What an offensive reply when I was trying to be nice,,,

You have 3 questionable threads already today.... already you are not MY friend

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Interesting and fairly typical abduction experience!

Welcome to the club, I don't remember the episodes I was taken but I do remember the missing time, I had one later in life in 2006 but I think it was related to being a MILAB myself...

My wife is also not a stranger to this phenomena, While we lived on the Army post (Fort Sill) she recalled being paralyzed and a tall grey was staring her down while she laid there, She was pregnant with my son at the time, She tried to spit on it but failed...She fell asleep and woke up with spit on her cheek...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AzothPendragon

originally posted by: tinker9917

I have mine, by the way.

I don't give a # about seniority, of some kind of imaginary bull# hierarchy based on seniority. If people want to "flame" that's their problem or non-problem.

I don't need to "get to know people" and "hear their story" before I tell mine. There is no initiation to this website. What a ridiculous reply.

You should have listened, instead of shooting yourself in the foot. Which is what you just did.

On-Topic: We do have several "abductees" on this site. You might use the search engine to look up their stories, and see if it helps in putting together the pieces of your own.

(post by tinker9917 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

... that's no way to deny ignorance. "What a ridiculous reply" sounds very condescending and disrespectful. Remember how you are presenting yourself and affecting others.. and don't post comments out of emotion without using any logic or reading what they actually said

edit on 29-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Quite imaginative. Is this you btw?
www.dreamviews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Honolulu?

Smoking tobacco = age 21 now there?

edit on 29-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This may have been a nightmare, but I think not, because it took me years of deliberately trying to remember. It may be a false memory, implanted in my mind to cover something even more horrifying.

I'm not here to flame you, but I've had quite a few traumatic experiences as a child that I've tried to forget and cannot.
I've always been a bit of an 'escapist fantasizer' because of my experiences and kind of wished extraterrestrials would come down and take me away from the hellish world of humans...

My question is: If this 'medical exam' was traumatic enough for you to screen it out (we'll assume to prevent traumatic memory from forming a role in your identity), how is it that you can trust the details of the memory you recalled?
You had memories of a trauma, remembered being abused by humans, and then the memory turned into non-human 'abuse' with specific detail. What methods did you employ to retrieve or form the memory?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

I'm pretty familiar with MILAB testimonies, but one thing that really shakes me with the 'programmed life forms' and 'costumed human actors' is how most of the witnesses describe the thin, spindly features of the MILAB aliens.
Also an important corroboration between a lot of the MILAB abductees are the reports of being 'pacified' by the perpetrators. I've got a list of drugs that come to mind that could be meployed to do this, but have yet to come across anything as powerful as ones own brains ability to incapacitate itself with dopamine and seratonin.

Since you're an experiencer of MILABs, do you mind if I ask of your recalling any 'pacification' or induced trance? If so, what was the experience like? I've heard lots, so don't hold back

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Or he means people need to get to know you so they don't think you're full of it. As opposed to some random guy that joins and gets his rocks off by lying to people over the internet.

Also

www.youtube.com...

I understand that, and I don't really care if people "get to know me" or not, because I don't really care if they think I am lying, since I don't know myself if this is true. Maybe I was sexually abused by humans, and my subconscious remembered it as aliens because it's easier for me to psychologically accept. Or maybe my subconscious made the whole thing up because at the time I recalled it, I felt my life was boring. Or maybe it's a false memory I created to cover something more horrible. Or maybe it's a false memory implanted by an outside source. There are lots of possibilities.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrOuNd_ZeRo
Interesting and fairly typical abduction experience!

Welcome to the club, I don't remember the episodes I was taken but I do remember the missing time, I had one later in life in 2006 but I think it was related to being a MILAB myself...

My wife is also not a stranger to this phenomena, While we lived on the Army post (Fort Sill) she recalled being paralyzed and a tall grey was staring her down while she laid there, She was pregnant with my son at the time, She tried to spit on it but failed...She fell asleep and woke up with spit on her cheek...

Thanks for sharing. Do you and your wife think that they did something to your unborn son at all?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Quite imaginative. Is this you btw?
www.dreamviews.com...

Maybe it was created by my imagination, maybe not. I am not sure. Yes, that is me. I am WakingNomad.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepSpaceDrawn

This may have been a nightmare, but I think not, because it took me years of deliberately trying to remember. It may be a false memory, implanted in my mind to cover something even more horrifying.

I'm not here to flame you, but I've had quite a few traumatic experiences as a child that I've tried to forget and cannot.
I've always been a bit of an 'escapist fantasizer' because of my experiences and kind of wished extraterrestrials would come down and take me away from the hellish world of humans...

My question is: If this 'medical exam' was traumatic enough for you to screen it out (we'll assume to prevent traumatic memory from forming a role in your identity), how is it that you can trust the details of the memory you recalled?
You had memories of a trauma, remembered being abused by humans, and then the memory turned into non-human 'abuse' with specific detail. What methods did you employ to retrieve or form the memory?

I can't trust it at all. It may have never happened. Maybe my subconscious made the whole thing up. I don't insist that I am sure this happened.

What I used to do what lie down and relax, and close my eyes, and tell myself, "remember that blank, that bald spot in my memory. Whatever that unknown traumatic event was, I want to remember, and I want to remember the whole thing."

It came back in pieces over a period of about three years. It was kind of like remembering stuff that happened when you were drunk, and were in semi-blackout mode, then you piece back the night before the next morning.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepSpaceDrawn
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

I'm pretty familiar with MILAB testimonies, but one thing that really shakes me with the 'programmed life forms' and 'costumed human actors' is how most of the witnesses describe the thin, spindly features of the MILAB aliens.
Also an important corroboration between a lot of the MILAB abductees are the reports of being 'pacified' by the perpetrators. I've got a list of drugs that come to mind that could be meployed to do this, but have yet to come across anything as powerful as ones own brains ability to incapacitate itself with dopamine and seratonin.

Since you're an experiencer of MILABs, do you mind if I ask of your recalling any 'pacification' or induced trance? If so, what was the experience like? I've heard lots, so don't hold back

They could've definitely been costumed humans, except for the fact of the shape of their bodies, were a lot skinnier that regular humans.

The only trance I remember is the one the taller female one put me in, which I quickly came out of. They didn't seem to be aware that I was coming out of the trance. If it's true, I think maybe that's why I was able to remember the memory, because I wasn't entranced for the whole time.

They probably could've easily used some kind of drugs with a dart that would make me paralyzed, and hallucinate at the same time, which is something humans would be more likely to do, than the Greys that I imagine to possibly exist.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You went to Mars and you got aliens playing with your balls? well I'll be!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I have had a nearly identical experience and have posted about it on ATS many times. S&F The smooth grey skin was just their exact words when the 3 foot tall greys telecommunicated with me. They spoke calmly with simple messages too, but we did not come into physical contact. Happened about 7 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join