It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding a new kind of subscribe button

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would like to know if a button could be coded that would allow a thread to be subscribed to that would also bookmark the page of the thread being viewed? And if it is possible could and would you add it?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: catt3When you click subscribe, it already adds it to your "myATS". So it "bookmarks" it right here on the site. Not sure what more one could ask for. Of course, it helps to keep your myATS cleaned out now and then, to keep the list from getting so long. Because every thread you post in also goes in that list.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Some of the threads I subscribe to have more than 1 page, so if you are reading the thread and then want to come back to it subscribing to it takes you back to page 1. So I would like a bookmark button to take me back to the last page I was at.
edit on 12/30/2015 by catt3 because: had to edit

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: catt3

click on the username not the topic to get last post

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I don't always want to get to last post. Example: I am reading a topic I subscribe to it and it stops on page 6, The topic could be 20 pages by the time I get back so I don't want the last post. I want to pick up where I left off and I am not sure what page I was on. As it is now I have to start skipping through posts and pages to find where I left off.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: catt3

Yes ... I understand what you are saying now

I know it can be tedious scrolling back to find the last post at which you were following the thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: catt3
a reply to: artistpoet

I don't always want to get to last post. Example: I am reading a topic I subscribe to it and it stops on page 6, The topic could be 20 pages by the time I get back so I don't want the last post. I want to pick up where I left off and I am not sure what page I was on. As it is now I have to start skipping through posts and pages to find where I left off.

You could always make an ATS folder in your browser bookmarks tab and save pages to that, deleting after they are no longer required.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Already do that but is tedious. I was asking if it could be added here.

new topics

top topics

join