It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons I have met

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whatever your rituals are, i really couldnt care less, what you think/believe you are and what you teach, i do know..

One of the great perks of living in a Northern monarchy, we just dont give a s*** about fairytales

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There is a reason why Northern Europeans treat Americans like spoiled children, cause your Nation arent older than that lodge which it stands upon.. Whatever story someone else tells you, is just that " a story " We keept our history pretty much intact for about, well, a very long time.. Do we make theories into fact/paradigm and then dogma? No, cause they are just that, theories.. For you guys, its something unique, for us, its always been like this.. We just dont talk about it..

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anansi
...what you think/believe you are and what you teach, i do know..

Sure you do, that is why you posted it, right? Oh, wait, I forgot, you did not.

One of the great perks of living in a Northern monarchy, we just dont give a s*** about fairytales

What does that even mean?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There is a reason why Northern Europeans treat Americans like spoiled children, cause your Nation arent older than that lodge which it stands upon.. Whatever story someone else tells you, is just that " a story " We keept our history pretty much intact for about, well, a very long time.. Do we make theories into fact/paradigm and then dogma? No, cause they are just that, theories.. For you guys, its something unique, for us, its always been like this.. We just dont talk about it..

What is the point of that disjointed rambling?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I gave you everything on a silver platter on, "ask a mason". You are welcome, you want to play with the big boys?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I gave you everything on a silver platter on, "ask a mason".

Actually you danced around answering anything.

... you want to play with the big boys?

Sure. Call me when you have your big boy pants.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0
I didn't see AM talk about Scottish Rite in that text. He was talking about the Blue Lodge.

What would you like know about the York Rite?

a reply to: Anansi
And what documentation do you have that supports that claim?

Why does that matter?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If you seek the brotherhood of the snake you should definatly look into this place.I bet that every general director of this place is a complete psycopat and therefore could be a highrolling asswipe in a secret society.

Its like the biggest medicalscience institute in Europe. Iv always suspected that if you seek the so called "man in the middle" you should gays over one of the most lucrativ ( where the biggest money trail leads) and most evil establishments/fields you can find. And one of them is according to me the medical industry

I mean common look at the logo

www.google.se... r=1#imgrc=C5ZAt-EHYl3JeM%3A

Also the rooster that if part of the emblem/logo have strong masonic/ocult/"hello-Im-Henry Kissinger-dancing-around-the-table-naked-cursing-drining-infant-blood-and-greeting-molok-signs ( NOT being sarcastic)

Its dark times m8tys, stay together and keep safe.

Bye

edit on 5-1-2016 by VeganMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VeganMulder

Here is a link to your theory

Here is a video on something called Pharaohs serpent

The rooster is a Sunsign,

Here is a link to a place called Masonic Dictionary

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

You are commoners, just like you were when the first lodge opened in 1717..

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: KSigMason

You are commoners, just like you were when the first lodge opened in 1717..

You really are just trolling aren't you?

Nothing you have said thus far has indicated you know anything about freemasonry. Apart from the "I know something about it you don't know, but I'm not going to tell you" lines.

I've known quite a few masons. A few were in the RAOB with myself. My stepdad was a mason. I was going to join before I left for the states (I live in the UK). Still regret not doing it.

Here's a good line I once got told from an old mason. "We are not a secret society, we are a society with secrets". I think that's fair. Most businesses, governments, social clubs etc have secrets.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

What is it to know? Observation, empiricism and imagination mix it with a bunch of fairytales and rituals about knowledge of the divine..

Here is a line I got from a "real" mason; They call themselves humans but bathe neck deep in s***

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
none of the masons I have met have been what I would call "good people". its funny to me. I guess I'm not allowed in since I am a namesake and long descendant of the knights who protected the kings of Scotland and britian. supposedly a descendant of the very men who started knighthood. go figure.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's nice.

a reply to: letscit
Then you must not know very many Masons. Your lineage has no influence on if you are allowed in.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: letscit
none of the masons I have met have been what I would call "good people". its funny to me. I guess I'm not allowed in since I am a namesake and long descendant of the knights who protected the kings of Scotland and britian. supposedly a descendant of the very men who started knighthood. go figure.

I suppose the apple don't fall far from the tree after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I see that very little has changed following my lengthy and temporary departure

"I know all the answers...you are a commoner."

"ok...what do you know?

"I can't won/t tell you."

"So you don't know anything?"

"Of course I do...it just won't do you any good."

good to be back

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This book was only ever relevant to Scottish Rite Masons in that jurisdiction and is rather irrelevant to anyone else.

Hey! It's very entertaining.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Here is a line I got from a "real" mason; They call themselves humans but bathe neck deep in s***

I must have missed that part. There is, however, the goat part of things. It's ba-a-a-a-a-ad.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Hey! It's very entertaining.

I always found it to be dry. It is very detailed however but I wish Pike would have footnoted his sources for further reading.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: letscit

Which knighthood would that be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join