It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump..historic GOP numbers!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: RomeByFire

400 people were polled. Is it the fault of those polling that only 10 were black?

Yes it is. If they're using those ten people to make generalized claims about black opinion. As I said in the other thread you apparently don't understand how polling works or how to interpret it.

Doesn't matter. We're only a few weeks away from the only polling that counts.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

What's wrong with building a wall around America and making people enter the country legally? What's wrong with blocking foreigners from countries that pose a threat to Americans? Oh noes, Trump insults people that insult him??? How rude! How dare Trump attempt to make Americans safe, and how dare he insult someone for insulting him... The nerve!

Seriously? A wall around America? Who's going to man it? Will there be a wall on the Canadian border, as your post seems to suggest? Who's going to pay for it? Do you even have faintest idea about the rigorous process that legal immigrants go through? And as for the insults part - you do know that the President has to be a diplomat, don't you? Does Trump have a diplomatic bone in his body? And what about the sheer ignorance of the man? America's already had one pig-ignorant moron in the White House this century and look at the damage the wretched man did. You want a second Shrub in the White House, frantically denying reality as the world burns?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Because that was the best decade... What makes the 2010's a better decade?

Erm, well for a start the 2010's have the internet and the 1980's didn't.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

What's wrong with building a wall around America and making people enter the country legally? What's wrong with blocking foreigners from countries that pose a threat to Americans? Oh noes, Trump insults people that insult him??? How rude! How dare Trump attempt to make Americans safe, and how dare he insult someone for insulting him... The nerve!

Seriously? A wall around America? Who's going to man it? Will there be a wall on the Canadian border, as your post seems to suggest? Who's going to pay for it? Do you even have faintest idea about the rigorous process that legal immigrants go through? And as for the insults part - you do know that the President has to be a diplomat, don't you? Does Trump have a diplomatic bone in his body? And what about the sheer ignorance of the man? America's already had one pig-ignorant moron in the White House this century and look at the damage the wretched man did. You want a second Shrub in the White House, frantically denying reality as the world burns?

He's not going to reply to you. He simple yells "racist," then doesn't address any point any poster has mentioned.

Don't feed the troll.

Sounds like an Obummer supporter in 2012, always crying out racism whenever anyone *how dare they* criticizes their guy.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There should be a wall. We are the only nation that does patrol our borders.

Absolute round objects.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Not having the internet was actually a good thing....

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Holy crap...Are you kidding? a "Clout Research" poll sponsored by WND???

If you want to know how full of crap that poll is ..

Listen carefully..

The poll purportedly surveyed...10..yes 10 Black people, or at least people who claimed to be black over the phone (I can't be the only one that has ever messed with a telephone pollster)..
and forced them to choose only from GOP Nominees...5 of them chose Ben Carson, 1 chose Cruz and 4 said Trump

What this Poll shows if they are to be believed is that 4 people who claimed to be black over the phone said they would choose Trump if they had to pick from GOP nominees only

www.scribd.com...

Then WND runs the headline..
Minorities line up behind ... Donald Trump
Read more at www.wnd.com...

Yes...All 4 of them! with likely 3 of them lying about being black!

Seriously folks.....DENY IGNORANCE

edit on 30-12-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Seriously? A wall around America? Who's going to man it? Will there be a wall on the Canadian border, as your post seems to suggest?

Yes, there would be. There have been more than a dozen terror attacks stopped at the northern border. This is not about Mexico. It is about safety.

Who's going to pay for it?

Stop giving Aid to Syria and other ME countries that are sending us their refugees. We have given Syria alone 4.5 Billion dollars since 2011.

Do you even have faintest idea about the rigorous process that legal immigrants go through?

Yes, I do. However those are legal immigrants and I fully welcome them into the US.

And as for the insults part - you do know that the President has to be a diplomat, don't you? Does Trump have a diplomatic bone in his body?

Although you will not, Read Crippled America by Mr Trump. That will give you your answer or you could look at the billion dollar company he runs.

And what about the sheer ignorance of the man? America's already had one pig-ignorant moron in the White House this century and look at the damage the wretched man did. You want a second Shrub in the White House, frantically denying reality as the world burns?

You think he would deny anything...your circular logic in the last question makes no sense.
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-30T15:13:37-06:000337 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't need a book written by someone to get an idea on that someone.

Somehow, the idea of bias goes over the head here - but I'm ready to eat, so I digress.

Trump wants to date his daughter.
Defend it as "cute."
"I will build a wall, and it will a Great Wall."
"It was rough, given a small loan of a million dollars."
Shares memes from Neo-Nazi groups.
Attributes quotes from Gregor Strassor to Adolf Hitler to Bernie Sanders.
Has declared bankruptcy four times.
"If you're really, really, really smart - like me."

You were saying something about clowns, buffoons, and those without character?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Awesome sound bites!

A man proud of this daughter. I guess you can look at the sick route but to each their own....

Build a wall - So what? He wants to build a wall and he has a habit of building nice things.

A million dollar loan - what is wrong with this? I keep reading those who are jealous that did not have the same. He did not OD and partying it away he built an empire

Neo-Nazi memes - I'll give you that one....he farked up tweeting it but it is true. In 2013 2491 were killed and the race of the offender was black 2245 times...about 90%

Not sure about the Attributes quotes from Gregor Strassor to Adolf Hitler to Bernie Sanders. I know that Sanders called him a Nazi because of the Muslim statements

He did not declare bankruptcy 4 times. He filed for protection for businesses which is something that can happen in business. Filing 11 means a restructure chance not a liquidation.

He is smart. Nothing else to say...

No I was saying something about who I will vote for.

and hey don't read the book. There are no pictures so it might be boring for you.
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-30T15:55:05-06:000305 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Is Reuter's useless also?

HIspanic Support
link

Once again, you don’t understand the polling.

You’ve got that filter set to “Republican” “White” “Hispanic” to come up with the 43% figure.

Reuters polling that just came out has Republican Hispanics falling to just 26 percent of all Hispanics.

www.reuters.com...

That gives you only 11 percent of Hispanics showing up in that polling that support Trump.
As a point of reference Romney carried 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

Of course that's not taking into account Democratic Hispanics who might cross over but you’ve presented no data on that. It’s also not taking into account you’ve filtered to those identifying as “white Hispanics.”

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Seriously? A wall around America? Who's going to man it? Will there be a wall on the Canadian border, as your post seems to suggest?

Yes, there would be. There have been more than a dozen terror attacks stopped at the northern border. This is not about Mexico. It is about safety.

Who's going to pay for it?

Stop giving Aid to Syria and other ME countries that are sending us their refugees. We have given Syria alone 4.5 Billion dollars since 2011.

Do you even have faintest idea about the rigorous process that legal immigrants go through?

Yes, I do. However those are legal immigrants and I fully welcome them into the US.

And as for the insults part - you do know that the President has to be a diplomat, don't you? Does Trump have a diplomatic bone in his body?

Although you will not, Read Crippled America by Mr Trump. That will give you your answer or you could look at the billion dollar company he runs.

And what about the sheer ignorance of the man? America's already had one pig-ignorant moron in the White House this century and look at the damage the wretched man did. You want a second Shrub in the White House, frantically denying reality as the world burns?

You think he would deny anything...your circular logic in the last question makes no sense.

I'm not even sure where to start on this. For one thing you have once again failed to state how this wall around America would be built (it sounds insane to be honest), who would pay for it (it would not cost billions, it would cost trillions) and how it would be manned. Robots perhaps?
Then there's Trumpster's book. Which seems to be printed from pure derp.
By the way, the Syrian immigrants that Trump is so afraid of? They're legal. Not all are muslims by the way. Although I note that you seem to be silent on the question of how Trumpmeister is going to identify the muslims in the USA. Ask them nicely? Brand them perhaps? Or have them wear identification symbols?
And my statement at the end stands. Trump would be Dubya on steroids. And that is not a good thing.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's part of why the 80's were fantastic... And no cell phone in the hand of every Tom Dick and Janie...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Thanks for pointing out that mistake. It is not that I do not understand polls, I had forgotten to remove the criteria.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Bring on Dubya on steroids!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Bring on Dubya on steroids!

Aha, I get it. You're trolling us. Nicely played sir, nicely played. I would tip my hat to you, if I had one.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Trump would be Dubya on steroids. And that is not a good thing.

Still better than Obama or Hillary

A lot of the same things could be said of all the candidates "campaign promises" free college? who's paying for that? That'd costs about as much as a wall around the US

You talk about dumb things Trump has said, and Bush has said, but I could throw out just as many quotes from Obama (an Ivy league educated man) and Hillary as well, WELL either dumb or outright LIES.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Not trolling, just no need to keep defending. This is what makes our country great no matter the POTUS....us...the people who keep the circus alive.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well common sense for one. When was the last time a wall worked? The Great Wall of China was worthless as was The Maginot Line hell even with some the most heavily guarded walls in human history like the Berlin Wall and the Korean DMZ people still cross or just go around on boat. A wall is the sort of idea that sounds good as long as you do not think about how totally stupid it ends up being. If you some how had the man power to make sure nobody was climbing over or digging under or just sailing up rivers of the wall you still have a massive US coastline that smugglers would just use instead. Of course we have less illegals coming than ever but, lets forget that and pretend it is growing problem and spend trillions on walls all over the place like we are North Korea. Just a little logic is all I ask.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And if you're bringing lines into it, how effective was Obama's line in the sand?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join