It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump..historic GOP numbers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

I think Donald Trump might want to bring us back to the 50's, including the racism and lack of progress on women's rights.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Read this article carefully, realize that Trump is not taking ANY of the campaign money these guys are throwing around... mobile.nytimes.com...://news.google.com
USA really faces three issues, terrorism, not enough manufacturing jobs, and the professional political class is now for sale... Trump can actually fix all of these issues.
edit on 30-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Over 450 people polled and 10 were black. I see...so now it is racially biased right? They only make up about 14% of the population also. Point was how they are stating in the current GOP race a much different attitude in the past. Thank you for the comments!

14% of 450 people is 63 not 10.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Like I really hate to have to do, I went to the OP's original link (a right-leaning site), which linked to yet another right-leaning/heavily religious site, which finally linked to the site for the company that did the study (but not the study itself)...

If you look at Clout Political's "Team" anchor, you'll note that all the clients listed in one of the partner's (PJ Wenzel) info are all Republicans, not to mention that he served as Mitt Romney's political director for Midwest states during his presidential run. Well, here, I'll save you the trouble:

PJ Wenzel is a Partner at Clout as well as with its sister company, Ring LLC, a communications consulting company based in Columbus, Ohio. Clients include rising stars Senator Steve Daines (R-MT) and Congressmen Elise Stefanik (R-NY) and Tom MacArthur (R-NJ), to name a few.

PJ has served as the President Front Porch Strategies, an international voter contact firm based in Columbus Ohio. Clients included Governor Tim Pawlenty, Senators Jim DeMint (R-SC) and Rand Paul (R-KY), Jerry Moran (R-KS), as well as over 30 Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, and more than a dozen Members of Canadian Parliament. PJ has been working on political and issue campaigns since 1994 and has done work in over 45 US states and internationally on three continents. In the 2007-2008 presidential primary cycle PJ served as the Midwest Political Director for Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign where he managed and oversaw political operations in 13 states.

PJ has an Honors B.A. from the University of Toledo, a Masters in Political Management from George Washington University, and is currently working on a Masters from the Southern Baptist Theology Seminary.

So, without direct links to the actual poll's questions and results (which I can't find any), and the heavy bias that this political company appears to have, I have to consider these reported percentages as "maybe possible" at this point, until a much more relatively non-biased polling company confirms similar numbers.

This sounds more of like a company telling their clients what they want to hear instead of being unbiased in their work...but I could be wrong, but at this point we don't know unless we're naïve enough to just take their word for it. Maybe the fact that this guy was a campaign director for Romney shows why that campaign was so misguided as to the chance that they had at winning the election.
edit on 30-12-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

If you paid attention it is the similar to the polling in September that showed him at 25% Black and 31% Hispanic but they have risen. Of course you will not because it does not fit your fantasy called life. I am not defending propaganda. These are facts.
Then you resort to the 'racism' route of simply saying Blacks are oppressed and in prison or the Truther thought that we should not care about 9/11. I guess you are one of 'those guys' who believe in thermite and all the other nonsensical 9'11 bs right? Try that crap at a Firefighter bar in NYC tough guy.

You see, are one of those guys who is all tough but you would not say # in a social setting or a bar because you would get you ass handed to you. But then I am sure you are one of those guys who trains MMA or says they are in special forces or knows tae kwon do or some other line of crap. You called my and any other supporter of someone other than your choice ignorant.

But I am sure if you said 10 blacks were asked if police are abusive and 8 said yes you would be fine to say 80% of black feel oppressed by whitey.

MMMM....that Fox crack mixed with some Trump blow is the best!!!! gimme more.....

I am proud to be 'myself' so if that means one of those guys so be it...

They clearly debunked your poll. All they were asking is for you to show us a poll with more than four black people who support trump.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'd like to know by what standard this "greatness" is measured. What does it mean for America to be great? When was it great? What did that greatness look like? The 1950's? The 1950's were great for some folks, not so much for others...

You really can't point to a specific time in US history and claim it was "great" for all of its citizens...

By the standard we're now living in, and have been since 2006. Obama and other democrats set this low bar standard, it's time to get out of it and make America great again. I see that you subliminally called Trump racist by asking if his greatness is supposed to be like the 50's though... Gas and meat prices from the 50's would be nice.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

You'll find it really sad when he becomes your next president.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
These polls are complete non-sense and baseless. I'm willing to bet money no one who has read or replied to this topic had their opinion included in ANY of these polls, am I right? Of course I am. I remember before Obama won the elections by LANDSLIDES! they were telling us he was loosing and at all time lows in the polls, and what did he do? He won, not once, but TWICE.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

You know LSU, the more I read your post, the more clear it is you are a white racist extremist, no doubt about it. Every single one of your posts are anti-black, all-for-trump mind boggling non-sense.

Disgusting waste of a mind my man.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The poll was carried out by Clout Research, which does a lot of polling for World Nut Daily, sorry, WND. I call bullcrap, no other poll has Trump with those sort of numbers.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Read this article carefully, realize that Trump is not taking ANY of the campaign money these guys are throwing around... mobile.nytimes.com...://news.google.com
USA really faces three issues, terrorism, not enough manufacturing jobs, and the professional political class is now for sale... Trump can actually fix all of these issues.

Seriously? You really think that a hateful bloviator with bad ideas and a roomful of hate-filled morons supporting him (have you seen some of his rallies?) can fix anything? I'd be amazed if the man can even change a lightbulb.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The chances of that are actually amusingly small.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I admire you for holding your own throughout this thread as the misberals attacked you. If I didn't like you so much already, I would now.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If you paid attention it is the similar to the polling in September that showed him at 25% Black and 31% Hispanic but they have risen. Of course you will not because it does not fit your fantasy called life. I am not defending propaganda. These are facts.
Then you resort to the 'racism' route of simply saying Blacks are oppressed and in prison or the Truther thought that we should not care about 9/11. I guess you are one of 'those guys' who believe in thermite and all the other nonsensical 9'11 bs right? Try that crap at a Firefighter bar in NYC tough guy.

You see, are one of those guys who is all tough but you would not say # in a social setting or a bar because you would get you ass handed to you. But then I am sure you are one of those guys who trains MMA or says they are in special forces or knows tae kwon do or some other line of crap. You called my and any other supporter of someone other than your choice ignorant.

But I am sure if you said 10 blacks were asked if police are abusive and 8 said yes you would be fine to say 80% of black feel oppressed by whitey.

MMMM....that Fox crack mixed with some Trump blow is the best!!!! gimme more.....

I am proud to be 'myself' so if that means one of those guys so be it...

Must be why he's allowed to keep hanging out in the Republican circles he always talks about. Nice call, LMFAO!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I admire you for holding your own throughout this thread as the misberals attacked you. If I didn't like you so much already, I would now.

Yes. It is an admirable trait to be so disingenuous as to use a crap poll to push a political narrative. And after doing so, being unable to properly defend it, resorting instead to personal attacks.

Give me a break.

Your confirmation bias is showing and it's disturbing that you are so all-in for Trump. It's people like you, low information voters, that gave us 8 years of Obama. Now we are going to fall for the same Hope and Change nonsense again, but for a Republican.

The best thing you could do for this country is stay in bed on election day, scooter. Let the adults figure this one out.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

You know LSU, the more I read your post, the more clear it is you are a white racist extremist, no doubt about it. Every single one of your posts are anti-black, all-for-trump mind boggling non-sense.

Haha, so supporting Trump means I'm anti-black and a racist white extremist huh?

Funny stuff, thanks for the morning laughs...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If you consider yourself an adult, I'll be sure to set my alarm. This whole thread is about those that disagree with Trump, calling his supporters racist, ignorant, stupid, and extremists. Obama is a career politician, Trump isn't. It can't get worse than it is now.

Never realized supporting the best candidate for president would ever get you labeled as such things. Thanks for showing your colors, again.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Haha, so supporting Trump means I'm anti-black and a racist white extremist huh?

Funny stuff, thanks for the morning laughs...

That along with the rest of your posts

I will post sources of YOUR OWN posts and comments that support this claim entirely, check it out

I'm talking about the title of the thread. It's just click bait. This has nothing to do with us.

Who is "Nothing do with us"? is that "This has nothing to do with us white people"?

--

- 40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters.
- A Racist black professor
- One Of The Many Face of Racism in America
- Grand jury declines to indict Cleveland policemen in fatal shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice
- #BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in..
- Obama: It’s the media’s fault that people are... -
- Obama: It’s the media’s fault that people are... -

edit on 30-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If you consider yourself an adult, I'll be sure to set my alarm. This whole thread is about those that disagree with Trump, calling his supporters racist, ignorant, stupid, and extremists. Obama is a career politician, Trump isn't. It can't get worse than it is now.

Never realized supporting the best candidate for president would ever get you labeled as such things. Thanks for showing your colors, again.

I'd like to see Trump even attempt to fix the things that Obama has actually fixed over since he was sworn into office in January 2009. Two wars ended, unemployment down, fuel prices more than halved, the US economy pulled out of near-depression, healthcare brought in, the deficit reduced and the USA's position in the eyes of the world restored. Let's face it, Trump is a bloviating hateful ignoramus.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I bet thats because sanders does not get the tv time trump gets.

Im dumbfounded... I mean the guy is openly racist and minorities are eating it up.. It makes no sense. Americans why must you be this stupid? Its embarrassing to be your neighbour, let alone be in the same continent as the states.

Frakk if this guy wins the whole world will be sol. He will bring everything down with him. I hope he loses for the worlds sake.

Do the right thing people. Vote for sanders not this evil, ratings hunger, sociopath.

I am sitting at a coffee shop here in canada and all i here this morning is how people dont understand how he has this much support. America good job on losing more respect from the world. Im glad canada is distancing its self from you guys again.

Scary times ahead.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join