It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Vs. Wall Street's Fat Cat Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Big to Fail... or Too Big to Jail? The 2008 Bailout was one of the biggest conspiracies of the millennium. Myself and my Vigilant Producer Alex Logan lay down the facts on the robbery of the American public by AIG. Why didn't anyone go to jail after this debacle?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Nobody went to jail because we have two justice systems in this country. One for the rich and government officials and one for the rest of us. It's been played out over and over again. Look at the Afluenza kid. He killed 4 people and he walks? Anyone else would be sitting in jail for a very long time. I'm sure we can make a long list of all the rich and powerful who have escaped justice. Money, power and influence makes you above the law.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

My girlfriend's father mentioned "AIG paid all that money back though" when I brought this up.

I love the one in the back that says "Don't Drone Me Bro" hahaha wicked awesome
edit on 29-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
How was the money paid back? Easy. By currency exchange rates. Like someone said, "The Game is Rigged".

www-154.aig.com...

I won't go into detail, but if you want to make money without really working at it, here are 2 must simple rules.

Rule one: Must have top level political connection.
Rule two: With that connection you play the "Money Exchange Game".

note: Sorry there is nothing to note about these 2 rules.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The most striking thing about the whole bailout in 2008 is that the people just took it. There were no detailed questions asked about why the world economy would go bust, no uproar about bonuses being paid shortly after.

Sure, there were some demonstrations and we even had some riots in the UK, but nothing sustained. The public in general are so completely docile and accepting of anything they are told, it staggers me. The only thing we can really look forward to - if 2016 does not bring political change - is more of the same or worse. I am quite sure another collapse and bail out is on the way. After all, it was so easy, I am sure the same criminals will just rob the bank of the common man again just as easily and not care about rubbing our noses in it again also.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not to mention Quanitative Easing....we are printing millions of dollars every month for the past few years. Every month your dollar is worth less and less.

This money, which is created from nothing (no gold backing), is then given to banks to loan out and charge interest on.

The whole process is run by a privately owned "federal reserve" which refuses to be audited!

IMO, THIS is the crime of the century!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals
I've learned this from the Zeitgeist series, but people still try to debunk it.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Heres some quotes that show history repeats itself.

"The refusal of King George 3rd to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, was probably the prime cause of the revolution". -- Benjamin Franklin
It was the founding fathers who created debt free money.

"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! If I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!" -- Andrew Jackson,

Both Andrew Jacksons assasins pistols missfired and the USA was debt free for the only time.

"If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, becomes entrenched, then that Government will issue it’s own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on it’s commerce. It will become prosperous to a degree which is without precedent in the history of the world. The brains, and wealth of all countries will migrate to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe". -- The London Times talking about Lincolns debt free money. He was supposed to borrow the money from bankers to finance the civil war and now that he won he was free to follow in Andrew Jacksons and the founding farthers footsteps. His adsasins pistol fid not missfire.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men”. This was president Wilsons regret of signing the the Federal Reserve into existance back in 1913 ( passed on christmas day from a hand picked group of senators no doubt )

Executive order 11110 was Kennedys plan to destroy the federal reserve . He had the 2 and 5 dollar bills in circulation but the 10 and 20's where not. He was being buried when all the notes were destroyed.
He has numerous qoutes about the enemy from within.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
HISTORY REPEATS CONTINUED:

The following is from Michael Rivero's What Really Happened website :

' In 1933, Wall Street bankers and financiers had bankrolled the successful coups by both Hitler and Mussolini. Brown Brothers Harriman in New York was financing Hitler right up to the day war was declared with Germany. And they decided that a fascist dictatorship in the United States based on the one on Italy would be far better for their business interests than Roosevelt's "New Deal" which threatened massive wealth re-distribution to recapitalise the working and middle class of America. So the Wall Street tycoons recruited General Butler to lead the overthrow of the US Government and install a "Secretary of General Affairs" who would be answerable to Wall Street and not the people, would crush social unrest and shut down all labour unions.
General Butler pretended to go along with the scheme but then exposed the plot to Congress. Congress, then as now in the pocket of the Wall Street bankers, refused to act. When Roosevelt learned of the planned coup he demanded the arrest of the plotters, but the plotters simply reminded Roosevelt that if any one of them were sent to prison, their friends on Wall Street would deliberately collapse the still-fragile economy and blame Roosevelt for it. Roosevelt was thus unable to act until the start of WW2, at which time he prosecuted many of the plotters under the Trading With The Enemy Act. The Congressional minutes into the coup were finally released in 1967 and became the inspiration for the movie, "Seven Days in May" but with the true financial villains erased from the script.'

This is a quote from General Butler himself. I would love to read his book if you can find it for me.

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service as a member of our country's most agile military force - the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. During thatperiod I spent more of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I suspected that I was just a part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of the higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service. Thus I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-12. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. I was rewarded with honours, medals and promotion. Looking back on it, I feel I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three city districts. I operated on three continents". -- General Smedley Butler, former US Marine Corps Commandant,1935.

The same idiots are still in control and pulling the strings. What we need is transparency in government as the devil hides behind secrecy. Thank General Butler for his transparecy as a pro fascist US government would not have aided Europe.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
you'd have to do a series of videos to fully cover all the aspects of the 2008 crash.

the heist is still going on, the taxpayers are still paying.
We gave up our house a few years ago. There were many reasons, not the least of which was that keeping it meant me holding the job that was causing me alot of pain 24/7. But another thing that played strongly in that decision was that we were very doubtful of the integrity of that deed. That question is something that I believe should be deeply investigated. Did they screw up the chain of ownership of a majority of these mortgages? We declared bankruptcy a couple of years ago, gave the keys back to the bank and moved out, following the advice of our lawyer.

We've gotten about four or five notices since then that our house is going up for auction. And, then shortly afterwards, we'd get letters thanking us for our interest in a loan remodification, which we would quickly call and tell them that we didn't request any remodification. Well, the letters would be sent to us, and wouldn't be filled out, since well, we don't owe any money on that house, there is no loan to remodify! well, for two year, the company that is servicing this forgiven loan have made money for servicing it. They house has sat empty our name is still in the local records as owners as far as I know, so well, we get bills for the taxes, for the upkeep on the house when there's code violations, ect. I informed them that my husband passed away and for close to a year now, they have opted to shift that burden onto a widow, who for most of the year has had no income, no help from any gov't agency, and has been only getting help from her three sons!! A widow, who has again adopted the policy of eating every other day because that is all she can afford. They won't take the house, it sits empty, and well, they didn't even try to sell it for close to a year. They took possession of it when they changed the locks on the house. That made it impossible for us to get inside, the cellar has always had a flooding problem and well, by now, I doubt if anyone would want it! And yet, by what I am told, they won't take our name off those records till someone buys it! So, they are still ripping off the taxpayers.

And then, I get this letter in the mail....there's been a class action settlement, we kept the insurance and paid the taxes on that house for I think close to a year, but we eventually stopped both. So, they had to insure the house, which they add that charge onto what we don't owe them, because that debt has been forgiven. Well, come to find out, the company is being accused (not proven in a court of law since they seem to want to settle out of court instead.) they have taken out over priced insurance, and getting kickbacks from the insurance companies. another shady ripoff!

to think that I would even try to take this house back in my financial situation, even after everything is worked out and I get a full disability check is insane on their parts. I still won't be able to afford it! They company servicing this won't make the final move to take possession, why should they, they are getting money for servicing it, and they are getting kickbacks..... and well, most of the people really do want to keep their house, and well, the reviews for this company doesn't tell a nice story about how they are faring.

the fact that they won't take possession of them and unload them and they won't seriously help you get refinanced seems to support the idea that they've totallly screwed up of the titles to them and they are dead in the water till that is fixed!
and when it comes to property rights in the United States, unless you can validate that the property you are considering has been in the family for the last 50 or so years, well.....you can't rest easy knowing for sure that your rights are intact!

and heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a life insurance policy out on my husband and raked in a nice sum when he passed. not to mention, sliced and diced those policies and sold them off like they did the mortgages. The next bail out might come from a massive catastrophe that kills millions of people, with the bankers and investors raking in huge profits...

nope one little video cannot cover this mess.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
AIG only pay back to the tax payers directly 4.6 Billion the rest that total 118 billion was brake down in this way.

ASSET PURCHASES $46 billion (of $52.5 billion allocated)

COLLATERAL POSTS $31.9 billion

CAPITAL TO SUBSIDIARIES $22.6 billion

DEBT PAYMENTS $22 billion

REPAYMENT TO GOVERNMENT $4.6 billion

Total $118 billion

$182 billion in bailout money

Planning for a law sue at the expenses of the tax payer $25 billion for violation of property.

To say that they have pay the tax payers is no clear, actually I think we the tax payer has been conned and will be conned once again by AIG

Court Rejects U.S. Motion to Dismiss $25B Lawsuit Filed by Ex-AIG CEO

www.valuewalk.com...

So the next time somebody said that AIG payback the money, show this two links,

money.cnn.com...
edit on 3-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Not to mention Quanitative Easing....we are printing millions of dollars every month for the past few years. Every month your dollar is worth less and less.

This money, which is created from nothing (no gold backing), is then given to banks to loan out and charge interest on.

The whole process is run by a privately owned "federal reserve" which refuses to be audited!

On top of that, money generated by the reserve is already being charged interest at the moment of transaction. Essentially, we are being tasked to then take money from other currencies to pay back the Federal Reserve which as it seems, we have no intention of doing.

When have we ever paid the Federal Reserve back money that it generated with interest the interest we "owe?"

The money from many of those other currencies are probably generated in this same fashion, so in essence if we are successful in paying everything back, someone will be left holding all the debt. What happens to those who are captured in debt? Do those in debt then pay in flesh and their possessions? How is this not a form of slavery?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Your point is outstanding. However it's only the beginning of relevant info. Your point along with Jesse's assessment proves the obvious. Americans are held hostage. The old argument concerning unchecked personal income vs political control and how it relates as a threat of national security is the "real" issue here. Many years of conflict in Washington on this argument has allowed the Govt. to cease any reasonable "regulation" of Wall St. Jesse is correct when he states America is now following a fascist strategy that's origin culminated prior to WW-II. Most if not all management of the CIA is a result of Wall St. elites. Recent history illustrates this point with the antics of the Dulles bros. and other Wall St. bankers and lawyers. We've seen cases where the CIA assassinates democratically elected world leaders for "nationalizing" their natural resources. The word often used in describing America is "a Republic" and the least heard is "a Empire." This is the essence of Gen. Smedley Butler's book "War is a Racket." Very little difference between Wall St. and the mafia. Any profits denied to Wall St. profiteers will ultimately result in sending the Marines to collect.

Now we see the threat to national security. "You either play ball with us or we will cause an economic disaster." It is the nightmare of President Andrew Jackson living before our eyes. As a result, the Federal Govt. is powerless and only operates as the mouth-piece of Wall St. Elected officials mean nothing and a secret govt. in boardrooms dictate all matters concerning the individual and the consumer. As a result, all political arguments are based on this situation and the average citizen has little to say in major issues. Candidates will speak of "change" only to fall victim to the real threat that rules the Empire. Now, according to H. W. Bush, this governing entity is global and we are citizens of the new world order. The United Nations have more say in American politics than anyone. They declared the need to disarm America and it is happening in plain view. Even trade negotiations are carried out behind closed doors and the press proves ineffectual in reporting the issues.

The sad fact is: watching the different factions in society blaming the others as if they are either responsible for the decline and or participate in the conclusion without the necessary knowledge of the end game. Jesse understands this as a result he will go down to the least vote-able candidate when in all rhymes and reasons is the best candidate to deliver this country back to prominence.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wall Street is the boss of the CIA, it’s their patron.

Allen Dulles was from Wall Street

The CIA and the FBI both work not for the president but the trusts and the corporate powerful

Specifically the CIA is a direct servant of the eastern power establishment.

Just look at tits past heads and where Allen Dulles is from

Your talking military and or Wall Street

The only president, other than FDR (they tried to overthrow him) to overtly challenge Wall Street was JFK.

He even went after the great steel trusts and beat them.

He also went after the CIA and for a time seemed to have beaten them.

But of course a president’s power is illusory.

If one as president bucks Wall Street.

The Army hierarchy

The Military industrial complex

The CIA

Guess what happens to you?

You get dead

The recessions and depressions are just the elite playing monopoly with our lives

No one interferes with their games

Not even a president.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We could never rise up against the American government they'd call us terrorists and turn the military on us.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Senior Chief Ventura,

If you are "Off The Grid" why do we keep hearing from you?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

He is not off the grid , if he had any balls he would have stopped being a governor when he was questioned back when he became the governor by the FBI or CIA whichever it was. If he didn't leave then , then he agreed to play with them. There is not such thing as making a difference from inside , its to big. Just don't enable them by being involved. Then eventually nobody will be playing there stupid games.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater

Senior Chief Ventura,

If you are "Off The Grid" why do we keep hearing from you?

I think it means "News that is off the Grid" if that helps you. I don't know why you find trouble with this and not AIG. These scumbags wanted to sue the Government because they didn't get their bailout money quick enough.

We need to Ramp up Awareness and Publicly and loudly draw attention to Corporate Scum. After all, a Corporation is not a person, just a bank account and a logo. (Bankers)
And Vote Bernie, actually get out there and Vote, he may not solve or accomplish everything he proposes, but it is a good start and direction.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Exactly right, for over 100 years now the Federal Reserve has been loaning the US money at interest when we had the power all along to create our own currency and not have to pay any interest on it. Woodrow Wilson with the urging of people like Col. Edwin Mandell House signed the bill creating the Fed over the Christmas holiday when many Congressmen were already gone home. He also dragged us in to WW1, a combination making him one of the most treasonous Presidents we've ever had.

This ploy is over 100 years old now, no wonder the American public does nothing.
It doesn't believe it can do anything about it.
And would probably be met with deadly force if they tried to.
Look up Louis P. McFadden if you want to see what happened to people who tried to interfere with the Fed.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
PRESS RELEASE to End War and Poverty on Earth

Please do a news story in your paper about this vital information for the sake of the human race.

Thank you to the show LATE NIGHT IN THE MIDLANDS [lnmradionetwork.com...] for having me on as a guest on November 18th, 2015. During my three hour interview with host Michael Varra we discussed my solution to ending war and poverty on earth.

The solution is spreading. Please post this information on your newspaper Facebook page and email it to everyone that you know and run it in all of your news papers every week until we begin to turn this ship around.

I am coming out with a new book very soon that will be free to all humans and will provide the details of how to execute the step by step solution to end war and poverty on earth.

As you know, the word GovernMent directly translates to ControlMind.

We can stop the tyranny of the mind control Global Military Industrial Complex if we all take the following steps. Please tell your children and their friends to never under any circumstances join the military or police because they are only supporting the psychotic UNITED STATES CORPORATION that is posing as a GovernMent [ControlMind] and has invaded the land of America.

Here is the SOLUTION to End War and Poverty on Earth

If each earthling does these things in the following order as listed then there will be no more poverty or war on earth.

1. Secure your CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH
2. Secure your MANUFACTURERS STATEMENT OF ORIGIN
3. Secure ALLODIAL STATUS to your land via the LAND PATENT
4. Close your SOCIAL SECURITY ACCOUNT - END your Employment/membership with the UNITED STATES
CORPORATION or your Country CORPORATION that is posing as a GovernMent [ControlMind].
5. Withdraw all currency from the banks and hold it until further notice.
6. Each solider and police officers quits their job and rejoins the human race.

If you have a Warranty Deed to your land, the UNITED STATES CORPORATION or the STATE still CONTROLS it. That is why you are charged property taxes. If you file the Land Patent for your home/land, that gives your land ALLODIAL STATUS which is the highest form of ownership/control of land. You then are no longer subject to any outside so-called authority such as the County Appraiser, Tax collector, State law enforcement, or GovernMent [ControlMind] authority.

Do not Register to Vote or if you have then withdraw your Registration. When you give your sovereign Consent to majority rule by registering to vote, whether you vote or not, you publicly announce: I) you’re no longer competent as an individual sovereign; 2) you are no longer responsible for your or your servants’ acts; 3) you need to be represented by another in state affairs; 4) you need to he regulated, supervised, and policed; and 5) you’ve transferred your sovereign powers to choose to legislative or majority rule statutes.

THIS SOLUTION gives everyone back the superior legal title to their Body, Property, and Land. It removes police and military power from the Global Military Industrial Complex. It is a non-violent solution. It keeps all goods and services intact.

It is your duty as News Organizations to publish this truth about the UNITED STATES CORPORATION. I love the land & humans of America. I despise the UNITED STATES CORPORATION and their EMPLOYEES.

Sincerely

Ronald Russell Farnham
President of America [NOT the Chapter 11 Bankrupt UNITED STATES CORPORATION]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join