It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago officer charged in 2014 death of Laquan McDonald pleads not guilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Not surprising at all. What is surprising (to me) is that (if you read the end of the article)

Over the weekend, Chicago police shot and killed two other people, a 55-year-old woman who was shot accidentally and a 19-year-old man whom police have said was "combative" before he was shot. The department will not say how many officers fired their weapons or what the two people were doing before they were shot.

Here is the link for review and further discussion.

www.foxnews.com...

And for thos "Fox" haters

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Nothing like Christmas in Cuba.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In another year or so they'll finally be forced to release the dash video (I don't know that there is one, just saying) that shows what happened and then they'll fire another commissioner, the mayor will say he has no comment at yet another press conference where nothing is really said, and we'll start the whole process all over again.

It's the Chicago way.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This is sort of a requirement though, can you imagine what the response would be if he plead guilty?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sham, I found this site (if accurate) irrepressible - there is a ticker counter - Basically the murder rate in Chicago...

heyjackass.com...

Utterly inordinate!!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

We had a similar discussion on another thread the other day. I would be curious what the outcome would be if he did get off... If the judge / jury decided to to press criminal charges; rest assured there will be a civil suite regardless, but.......

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hold on to your hats......

Shot & Wounded: 2533 this is only 2015!!!

JUST really must be a jungle there, this is about 8 per day on average!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Chicago is the damn Wild West minus the cool hats and steely eyed glares. Having spent a few years growing up outside there, I'm not shocked at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ive never been and I am sure I will NOT ever go...
I have been in some questionable places before, but thankfully only for a short time

top topics

join