It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump spokeswoman shames CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So she's a spokesperson for a tyrant. But I guess we'll just look past that little discrepancy.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Very well played by Trumps spokesperson. I very much doubt they will have her back on.

Are you kidding? I seen her on CNN a bunch of times since then. CNN loves her and the other Trump spokesmen. She's on there constantly.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Very well played by Trumps spokesperson. I very much doubt they will have her back on.

Are you kidding? I seen her on CNN a bunch of times since then. CNN loves her and the other Trump spokesmen. She's on there constantly.

More fool them. Is there another interview with this guy interviewing her? Would like to see that.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
To bad the truth hurts.

The fact is congress pasted laws to allow media to spin, lie, and push propaganda.

I don't watch any of mainstream propaganda, I keep all News channels off.

I use my television strictly for watching movies and nothing else.

If I want to know whats going on in the world I go on the internet to alternative media websites and yes many of them are not very truthful or have not done their fact checking either.

As for Trump spoke person, I think she did an excellent job, telling it like it is.

Anyone can check the ratings of the mainstream media and can clearly see they are loosing ratings, Americans are waking up and turning the mainstream propaganda machine off. And it's about time.

It really does not matter if Trump made a mistake about Muslims celebrating the 911 attacks. Americans that are supporting him care about more important issues concerning our country.

They love the fact that Trump speaks his mind and is not controlled by the political correct handlers.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The arrogance and superiority complex of both the media and the Democratic elites is sickening, and people are beginning to see that they have been played like a fiddle. This lady told it like it is when she pointed out the bias of the media.

The connections, familial and financial, between the Democratic party and the main stream media is well known.

Peon reporters aren't going to go very far in their career if they upset this little mutual admiration society going on between the corrupt Dem party and the "please-invite-me-to-the-WH-press-ball" media moguls.

I would also assume many of them are afraid of getting Breitbarted.

We are on to them now and Americans are sick to death of the lack of effort by the media to expose to the fullest extent possible their dishonesty, corruption, and attacks against anyone that tries to do so.

I am starting to see what Trump is doing in a clearer way now. Politicians have an inability to say what needs to be said and tell it like it is to the American people. Why? Because they are beholden to so many special interest groups and their money. Trump is going to tell it like it is and isn't worried about losing some big donor because he didn't kiss some ass or put some spin on facts.

A truly beautiful post. Spoken like wonderful poetry and it is absolutely true. What you just said should be broadcast every hour on all mainstream news channels until people In the media acknowledge how true it is and apologize to all American people.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think the OP's point is that the news...the sole media source that is supposed to stand for truth and facts, has become the opposite. All news (at least here in America) is opinion...and by definition, not fact.

"Paul Smith shot John Jones yesterday in Spanky's bar" is a fact.
"The reclusive Paul Smith decided to ambush John Jones in a rough-neck bar" is at least partially opinion.

If CNN (or any news source) wants to report facts and not opinions, they need to treat everyone equally. We no longer have this in the USA. Our news channels are bias and deliver skewed stories and statements based upon the will of their company. FoxNews is demonized because it breaks the liberal hold on the news and only for that reason. Everyone attacks Fox as evil and untruthful not because they are the only ones being untruthful...but because they skew the news to the right as opposed to all other news sources that skew it toward the left.

To keep this short...the fact is that America NEEDS factual, non-opinionated news and we suffer greatly without it.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

More fool them. Is there another interview with this guy interviewing her? Would like to see that.

Just do a youtube search under "Katrina Peirson" and "CNN." You'll see how often she's on there.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Just do a youtube search under "Katrina Peirson" and "CNN." You'll see how often she's on there.

Still can't find her on with this guy since this interview - maybe he needs more time to prepare.
She does generally do a very good job against the CNN hit teams though - regardless of who is interviewing her. I like her style.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
That guy did what no reporter should ever do. He lost control of the interview, and she spanked his a**. I used to be in the broadcasting business years ago and it's all about the money. They don't really care about who thinks what, as long as you are watching and big pharma keeps buying huge chunks of ad time. As in all things, follow the money.

100% agree. This is precisely why the media bias can shift almost overnight. If the money moves, the bias moves.

maybe at the local level, but at the national / CNN level, no. democrats are right, Republicans are evil and stupid, global warming is man-made and evil, guns are bad, it's all Bush's fault.
it's clear from the outset that this interviewer went into this with the overt desire to make Trump (and spokesperson) look bad. compare that to the fawning softballs they pitch to Hillary, Obama, any democrat.

and near the end he says something like 'Trump is criticizing the media, does that make America look bad?' and she replies something like 'no, the media dishonesty makes the media look bad'.
that guy was too brainwashed to realize he was being pwned.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think you might have posted the wrong link, I didn't see her shaming CNN. Hey, these things happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
@6:45 you can tell he's really starting to feel the burn

edit on 3-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's about time that Trump's opponents call the Donald out with regard to his own untruthful and ridiculous comments and fact check him!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just stumbled upon this thread, and it was refreshing to see someone standing up against the media...

Personally I am not a fan of Trump, but if his effort can break down the media barrier in place to insulate the establishment, I am all for it...

That host was owned by the guest...

We need more of that...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Glad you're not a fan of Trump, but the media does need to stand up to this insufferable bully and face him down. There is no reason to be intimidated by such a buffoon!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
June 21, 2016

For the first time in many days, CNN is not attempting to payback the Trump campaign for demonstrating how sleazy the network is. Instead of an "Evil Trump" story gracing the front page of CNN.com, tonight the headline is about an ISIS sex slave, that's accompanied by a big photo of her. CNN doesn't know how to be anything but SLEAZY these days does it.

ref: www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join