It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump spokeswoman shames CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't give a # if it was 100 or 1000. Fact is it happened. If he embellished it was not like he was causing any harm and if anything it was bringing to the forefront the fact that it DID happen. People keep drilling this into the ground like it makes a person not qualified as president.

Because George Stephanopoulos said he saw at least 100. Other all across Jersey said the same thing.

The media should be more concerned with how many died in Benghazi and how it was blamed on a video and that the USCENTCOM was told to stand down.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UnBreakable

None of what he has said can be substantiated. From what I've been able to find, Burkett has become a Right Wing darling and his former position is used as an appeal to authority logical fallacy for those who are not smart enough to realize they are being played for fools.

Show me some proof of what this guy says is true.

So you label him a Right Wing darling because he doesn't go along with your agenda? Talking about him showing proof of what he says is true, in turn show me proof of your claim he's a Right Wing darling. As he says, calls were logged, reports were made. I'll show you that as soon as you provide a solid source of your claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So you label him a Right Wing darling because he doesn't go along with your agenda?

No. I say that because his comments and "authority" is golden right now among the Right Wing propaganda outlets.

Talking about him showing proof of what he says is true

So provide proof.

in turn show me proof of your claim he's a Right Wing darling. As he says, calls were logged, reports were made. I'll show you that as soon as you provide a solid source of your claims.

Ok.

Google Search

When you look at the first few pages, a majority of the sites on the list are Right Wing sites. That shows my assertion was correct that this man and his claims are being used by the Right Wing media.

But with no proof to his claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In turn CNN is a left wing site. No proof to their claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Ok. Sure.

Now can you provide the call logs and reports that you said you would?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ok. Sure.

No problem. I'll provide you with the same depth of a Google search as you did leading to some blogs to make my point as you did.
www.google.com...=police+reports+of+muslim+ce lebrating+9%2F11

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ok. Sure.

No problem. I'll provide you with the same depth of a Google search as you did leading to some blogs to make my point as you did.

So you have no proof. Got it.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Katrina Peirson has been pwned so many times on CNN there's no way to keep track. Why? She's been on the air constantly for months; multiple times a day in many cases. CNN is all Trump 24/7.

The "leftist" network that's supposedly out to get him.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ok. Sure.

So you have no proof. Got it.

Matches your proof for Burkhardt being "Right Wing darling"

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Trump supporters, whose the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The thread isn't about Trump being a fool, as most know he is, but about the contradicting coverage as to things he says versus non-accountability attributed to Hillary over her foibles. Anyway it's going to be Rubio/Fiorina vs Hillary/Castro in '16,

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Trump gives them ratings that they want and they try to use him and sometimes, like this, they get what they deserve. Time Warner owns CNN. Time Warner and its entities have contributed millions to Democrats...not republicans. Look it up....

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

But the retired agent says even though video of celebrations following 9-11 is hard to find, he says it means Trump’s claims are highly plausible".
wkrg.com...

Look, let's be very clear here, my references to the Israelis detained is not accidental, everything about Trumps story, also fits them to a tee, in fact, when they were first arrested, the last thing the detaining police expected was that these guys were israelis.
Another, 'fact' if you like, is that the reason the FBI Newark investigation on the 9/11 Israelis was, 'closed' (it was opened and er, 'closed' again later in quick time) was that they could not find any video...sure they found lots of stuff, but not the/a video camera, or video recording of those guys filming the attacks as they happened, while all the witnesses are adamant they had a video source of some kind. The FBI do have 35m camera stills after the first attack, they do have other pictures, including the lighter caption in front of the towers as they burn, they do have smiley pictures of all five together? on top of the van as the people said, they do have evidence of explosive residue in the van, they have heaps of stuff more to make your nose wrinkle, a very small example, 16 computers confiscated from the removal firm's warehouse and floppy drives, (no word on any of those, nor was there much else in the warehouse except bins) but they don't have such a thing as a video camera or a killer filming of the initial attack on WTC1...but they did recover VHS tapes in the van...but there is no information about anything on them either?
Weird and wonderful comes to mind.
As for your man in Boston, he's talking the brown stuff by default, there was obviously no thousands of anyone dancing in the streets, rooftops, or on vans for that matter.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: DelMarvel

Trump gives them ratings that they want and they try to use him and sometimes, like this, they get what they deserve. Time Warner owns CNN. Time Warner and its entities have contributed millions to Democrats...not republicans. Look it up....

Actually, it shows here that Time Warner has given about a million dollars more to Republicans than democrats.

Party
# of Records
Total $
REPUBLICAN 2,905 $6,060,921
DEMOCRATIC 2,565 $5,077,063
(NOT DESIGNATED) 1,011 $3,163,972
NONPARTISAN 35 $65,275
THIRD-PARTY 16 $21,464
by election status of candidate

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Very well played by Trumps spokesperson. I very much doubt they will have her back on.
She is absolutely right in that people are more awake than ever with regard to the halve truths and sometimes lies they are told by the main stream news channels.
Just more evidence that their party is over.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

She is absolutely right in that people are more awake than ever with regard to the halve truths and sometimes lies they are told by the main stream news channels.
Just more evidence that their party is over.

Dan Rather told Americans that years ago, after 9/11, yet he is the one that so many like to hate. There you go!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That guy did what no reporter should ever do. He lost control of the interview, and she spanked his a**. I used to be in the broadcasting business years ago and it's all about the money. They don't really care about who thinks what, as long as you are watching and big pharma keeps buying huge chunks of ad time. As in all things, follow the money.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
That guy did what no reporter should ever do. He lost control of the interview, and she spanked his a**. I used to be in the broadcasting business years ago and it's all about the money. They don't really care about who thinks what, as long as you are watching and big pharma keeps buying huge chunks of ad time. As in all things, follow the money.

100% agree. This is precisely why the media bias can shift almost overnight. If the money moves, the bias moves.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You want proof ? Ok...go ask FBI for the records of calls on that day, by concerned US citizens mentioned by the retired FBI guy.

Im sure FBI will be more than forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's more foolish following a fool, or a proven liar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join