It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story that became the Noah flood myth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This story may be a past life memory or something I've gotten by clairvoyant means - I'm not sure what the source is but I would like to share, please take it for what it is as it may just be pure imagination (but it also may be something more). I experience the "memory" as it was me acting it out:

This all happened a very long time ago here on Earth. I'm serving an empire of some sorts that has governance over Earth at that time. We are told that most animal species on Earth will be killed off because of genetic pollution from other alien species. A woman and myself try to stop it by political means but we are unsuccessful and the only species that we manage to save is the dove which is also partially alien in its genetic base. After this all if not most life is wiped out by the empire, the woman and me are saved and picked up from the top of a mountain with a flat top.

Over millenia this story may have become the Noah flood myth, all the elements from the original story is there but the story is now somewhat altered.

-MM
edit on 29-12-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Short story forum?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There is likely a common root to many cross culture stories. I personally think it's possible we all carry the memories of our species in our genetics. Similar to Jung's Collective Unconscious. Only much more detailed. Accessing those memories is a whole other matter.

Maybe you were Enki in a past incarnation.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I do a lot of meditation to gain access to these but it is difficult seperating past life memories from the universial soul memory. Still, I believe we are all fragments of the same conciousness.

-MM

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm betting it was something like this and since their area was the whole world to them, the myth spread.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1997, William Ryan and Walter Pitman published evidence that a massive flooding of the Black Sea occurred about 5600 BC through the Bosphorus. Before that date, glacial meltwater had turned the Black and Caspian Seas into vast freshwater lakes draining into the Aegean Sea. As glaciers retreated, some of the rivers emptying into the Black Sea declined in volume and changed course to drain into the North Sea.[4] The levels of the lakes dropped through evaporation, while changes in worldwide hydrology caused overall sea level to rise. The rising Mediterranean finally spilled over a rocky sill at the Bosphorus. The event flooded 155,000 km2 (60,000 sq mi) of land and significantly expanded the Black Sea shoreline to the north and west. According to the researchers, "40 km3 (10 cu mi) of water poured through each day, two hundred times the flow of the Niagara Falls... The Bosphorus flume roared and surged at full spate for at least three hundred days

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Too quick, you need to dress it up a bit. I bet your vision/dream was better than the OP. Then it could be something a movie could be made of. Just constructive criticism.

Take this from someone who could never write anything except boring stuff.

S&F

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Only vaguely, sorry. The OP is the grunt of it. Other than Earth was not the only planet that experienced this; entire races were killed off other places. There was a political change of some sort that caused this - there was a prevailing idea that only genetically pure/unpolluted races were allowed on their host planets.

-MM

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Or-coldcasechristianity.com...

What once was "old" was 'new' again...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Short story
I really would like to know what kind of Alien race, how they looked like, how they acted like and where they came from.
How many people were on earth those days and how long ago this happened. What countries /civilizations were on earth and what they were called.
Etc Etc.. story like that really should have more to say than .. I was a "Noah"

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I don't have all that information at the moment, I will post it here at ATS should I get more details.

You have a universial soul which memories one can access (called the Hall of Records in litterature), so these memories may be that of the universial soul and not necessarily a past life of my own.

-MM

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Every ancient civilization has a "Noah Story". Its all the same.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
This story may be a past life memory or something I've gotten by clairvoyant means - I'm not sure what the source is but I would like to share, please take it for what it is as it may just be pure imagination (but it also may be something more). I experience the "memory" as it was me acting it out:

This all happened a very long time ago here on Earth. I'm serving an empire of some sorts that has governance over Earth at that time. We are told that most animal species on Earth will be killed off because of genetic pollution from other alien species. A woman and myself try to stop it by political means but we are unsuccessful and the only species that we manage to save is the dove which is also partially alien in its genetic base. After this all if not most life is wiped out by the empire, the woman and me are saved and picked up from the top of a mountain with a flat top.

Over millenia this story may have become the Noah flood myth, all the elements from the original story is there but the story is now somewhat altered.

-MM

Enoch 7:1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

The Parable of the Wheat and the Chaff

Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is the understanding I have of this parable. The wicked ones are "Satans" which are also called "Serpent" and "Watchers" in scripture. They are mixing their seed into the Human chain with DNA as they did from the beginning of mankind.

Mat 13:24-30 KJG: Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:  25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.  26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.  27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?  28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?  29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.  30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:37- 42 KJG: He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;  38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;  39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.  40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.  41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;  42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. - ("shall cast them into a furnace of fire" Matt 13:42)

It is quite possible that those whom are a result of Alien inbreeding will not live, as they are part of the tares that have been mixed in with the Human DNA chain.

I had a dream back in 2004. The dream was me walking towards this river that was dry and the sky was red. I heard a crunching noise under my feet, so I looked down and saw I was walking on charred skeleton bones. You could see them for as far as the eyes could see. I and others were unharmed by what took place. We were all walking towards this amazing tree that began to grow by the river bed. Water also started to flow and the whole scene was transforming as the tree was growing rapidly.

Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

A very obvious point is being made with that verse. "Your" seed and "Her" seed. To have a seed means you have offspring. They are already mixed in among us.

People when they go through hypnosis recall the events and the "Aliens" actually admitting they are here to cross breed with the humans.

Full article here:

www.numberman.net...
edit on 29-12-2015 by NumberMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I read a story once about a woman who claimed in a past life she was an alien
That crashed on earth in China

They captured her and put her in a cage before they eat her
Lol

new topics

top topics

join