It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your child ever said something that was creepy or weird?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Phatdamage

I moved into an apartment in Texas and lived there for about a two weeks.

I was shaving one morning and saw a little boy run behind me in the mirror. As I don't have any children I stopped what I was doing and searched the house but couldn't find anything. Same thing happened about a week latter.

About a month into the apartment I was awoken by someone calling my name. I woke up and saw a little boy standing at the foot of my bed. I did what any man would do. I curled up in a little ball and pulled the covers over my head.

A few nights latter I was again awoken by someone calling me and this time the little boy was standing about a foot from my head. I again curled up into a ball and pulled the covers over my head.

I would see the little kid from time to time around the house usually in the master bedroom.

One night as I was turning off all the lights in the house and preparing for bed I started down the hall towards my bedroom and the boy was standing there in the doorway just holding the doorknob. I turned around and turned the lights back on and slept in the living room.

I had friends over for dinner one night (I never told anyone what I had seen) and a friend asked me "who's that kid in your room?". I said "I'm glad you see him too, at least I'm not crazy" at which point everyone left.

I did tell one close friend only that "I keep seeing a little boy in my house". A few days letter his friend called me and described the kid, including his hairstyle and clothes (things I had not mentioned). He told me it was a "Twist" and I should never talk to it.

I looked into my walk in closet one day and saw the little boy squatted in the center of the floor. He had his hands covering his mouth and it looked his was covering a laugh or eating something.

I moved out a few days latter and never saw the thing again. Your post just reminded me of the apartment and my experiences there.

Just came across this. That's some strong visuals. So you actually had to move out?
. A twist is new for me. Interesting story!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

My daughter who is five now said last year during a conversation with my wife, and this is not verbatim, that she used to be her mummy and went into detail about stuff. Now my wife's mum is still knocking about but her grand parents are all dead.

My eldest, now 7 when he was three described how it was dark and warm inside his mummy's tummy but then it got light and cold.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: drevill

My daughter who is five now said last year during a conversation with my wife, and this is not verbatim, that she used to be her mummy and went into detail about stuff. Now my wife's mum is still knocking about but her grand parents are all dead.

Wow! Can you remember any of the specifics that your daughter described about her past life? Creepy indeed.

My eldest, now 7 when he was three described how it was dark and warm inside his mummy's tummy but then it got light and cold.

That's some memory your kid has there
. I think that's the first time I've heard of a child remembering pre-birth.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No, I lived their for about eight months all told. Things got progressively worse. I sought professional help after about 5 moths (I thought it was a mental issue).

It wasn't in my mind
My psychiatrist actually told me "maybe there is something in your house" LoL

I eventually redeployed to Iraq and that is why I left the apartment.

Even said goodbye to the thing on the way out

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ha yes it was a little freaky. No I can't off hand recall what my girl was saying, sorry

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Wanne know something, I ALWAYS watch this stuff late at night

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

No, I lived their for about eight months all told. Things got progressively worse. I sought professional help after about 5 moths (I thought it was a mental issue).

It wasn't in my mind
My psychiatrist actually told me "maybe there is something in your house" LoL

I eventually redeployed to Iraq and that is why I left the apartment.

Even said goodbye to the thing on the way out

Brilliant, your therapist even questioning the possibility in the paranormal

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Just last week my six year old son was having trouble sleeping during the night. I came in around midnight and asked him what was wrong, if he was sick maybe or had to use the bathroom. He said "I just want the scary voices to stop." Kind of freaked me out. I stayed with him until he fell asleep and when I asked him about it in the morning he didn't remember being away or talking to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

Wanne know something, I ALWAYS watch this stuff late at night

I'm soft as hell. One freaky story and I'm staring at the ceiling all night, listening for weird noises.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Just last week my six year old son was having trouble sleeping during the night. I came in around midnight and asked him what was wrong, if he was sick maybe or had to use the bathroom. He said "I just want the scary voices to stop." Kind of freaked me out. I stayed with him until he fell asleep and when I asked him about it in the morning he didn't remember being away or talking to me.

Oh dear. Although this could also be sleep paralysis. I suffered from it terribly when I was younger and the worst symptom was the voices. Obviously not knowing what it was I always thought maybe it was something paranormal, given I was already scared of the house I lived in. It turned out stressing about the possibility of ghosts had the ironic reaction of sleep paralysis where I heard voices!
It's a funny old world.

It could be something else of course I just thought I'd throw that out there!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I had a foster child for 7 years. . . when she was about 3 years old, she strongly resisted being safely strapped into the car seat one day; I was late & desperate, so I used the threat, "If we crash you will die! You MUST use the seat belt!" She responded calmly, "But last time I drownded!" (sic)

I was quite shocked & silent. . . . clearly, she thought she was safe this time because she was not near water . . . ?

edit on 12-1-2016 by kiro8lak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
I had a foster child for 7 years. . . when she was about 3 years old, she strongly resisted being safely strapped into the car seat one day; I was late & desperate, so I used the threat, "If we crash you will die! You MUST use the seat belt!" She responded calmly, "But last time I drownded!" (sic)

I was quite shocked & silent. . . . clearly, she thought she was safe this time because she was not near water . . . ?

Weird
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow, still reading the interesting comments in this thread! Thanks to everyone who has shared so far!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I have to admit, that i am bipolar on the subject. Some days i am the biggest sceptic on other days: off course it exists.

I remember in my preteen years i had a thing for flashlights, it was the best thing ever invented :-)

Some day my mom just said: but tell me before you go signaling again!
I was like: what???

She told me, that when i was about 3-4 years old i used to say 'i want to go home'. often when we have been at home. since we changed home a lot, she asked which home i meant.

I was always pointing up to the stars. One day she realised in shock, that i am not in my bedroom, she found me in the garden, middle of the night, signaling with her flashlight towards the stars.

I had no recollection of the whole story, but this obsession with flashlights, and boy, that movie E.T. struck a cord. i felt like it was a movie about me. ( seen it way way after my signaling story).

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Interesting thread. I have to admit, that i am bipolar on the subject. Some days i am the biggest sceptic on other days: off course it exists.

I remember in my preteen years i had a thing for flashlights, it was the best thing ever invented :-)

Some day my mom just said: but tell me before you go signaling again!
I was like: what???

She told me, that when i was about 3-4 years old i used to say 'i want to go home'. often when we have been at home. since we changed home a lot, she asked which home i meant.

I was always pointing up to the stars. One day she realised in shock, that i am not in my bedroom, she found me in the garden, middle of the night, signaling with her flashlight towards the stars.

I had no recollection of the whole story, but this obsession with flashlights, and boy, that movie E.T. struck a cord. i felt like it was a movie about me. ( seen it way way after my signaling story).

Very cool story. She must have had one heck of a flashlight!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Very interesting posts so far.

At a certain age our we able to perceive other realities at times or is our imagination at that age creating vivid and lifelike projections that we perceive as physically real?

I'm not sure if it's realities or imagination and myself and relatives have experienced the above

My grandparents house was said to be haunted,and this wasn't an old house with history but was a council house built from the late 1950s during the time in England after WW2 where many houses were built

In fact my grandfather was a brick layer and built this house

Being a typical family from this era they had a large family so had 5 daughters and one son (I pity the men in that household lol)

They have all told stories about this house ranging from my grandmother (from a young age) talking to ghosts upstairs and my Aunties husband who stayed the night there who saw an apparition in the room in the early hours who was at the other end of the room by the window and slowly glided towards him

He woke his wife up and she refused to look and this entity got close and physically hit him, then vanished

At a young age I have had the same encounter in this house as posted by other members,a guardian angel who talked to me

He was old but not too old,white clothes and shimmered white the reason why at the age of 44 I still remember is my family heard me talking to some time for someone in my bedroom and I told them this man was in my room

He was physically there or so my mind told me as before our conversation and I realised someone was in the room with me I felt someone sit on the end of my bed and in doing so the blankets tightened on my lower limbs

I can't remember what I said but when I sat up in bed this glimmering smiling man was by the window and told me"i had nothing to fear and would never fear all my life"

I can't remember what I said or he said but I wasn't scared anymore and so my family tell me I had a good chat with someone for some time!

The older one gets the more on the fence to ghosts we get as many loved ones pass away and not one of them reached out from the after life to say good bye

My grandparents all died some time ago and last year my father suddenly passed away,none of them came to me but my mothers PC has one of his favourite songs randomly come on during the day,every day

My daughter had a dream right after he died and told me it was him saying goodbye

Has anyone here had contact with lost relatives?

Perhaps im too old and my mind is hard wired into this reality perhaps the young can get these glimpses or as I mentioned in youth was have extremely vivid imaginations

There's only one true way to find out and I'm in no hurry for that lesson in the after life

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Thanks for sharing. I wish I could remember some of the events that happened when I was younger in the same manner as you do.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I don't have a child, I've never said anything weird myself, but I had vague memories of some weird things happening. Like pressing random numbers on a telephone, then hearing familiar voices, I had actually called my cousin. On retrospect, I could have pressed the redial button. Another incident was pushing a toy car under a sofa only to find it had disappeared.

Weirdest thing I've heard anyone say was my classmate. Once the lecturer was asking everyone who was their idol and my classmate went up and said "Adolf Hitler", she wasn't pro-nazi or some kind of extremist either and in fact was a shy girl.
Till this day I don't know what prompt her to say that and never bothered to ask.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I have,

When my Mom passed from cancer in 2011 it wasn't expected to be so soon, and everyone thought she had 6 months or even more in mind according to her doctor, but when it happened I wasn't there at the family home, but she stopped off and I could smell the perfume she always wore right behind me and I was replying to a post right here at ATS at the time. I called out and knew it was her and that she was passing on so I called the home and they said she was passing and I told them I already knew, so I drove over there.
I have had a few dreams with her there and those dreams became lucid. We talked for a bit and I wished her farewell until next time.
There's more but it's personal. The afterlife definitely exists and it isn't any joke.

edit on 18-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
Another incident was pushing a toy car under a sofa only to find it had disappeared.

I have an odd memory similar to the one above. I was around 5 or 6 years old and I was out playing football in front of my home when I kicked the ball into the sky as high as I could, and the ball literally disappeared. I understand this is almost definitely a warped memory and never truly happened however the memory is vivid! Quite annoying.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join