It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your child ever said something that was creepy or weird?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: TrueBrit
My daughter says odd stuff about zombies and ghosts. She loves scary stuff though, even though she is only 3.

Keep an eye on your daughter, she might be a sensitive. She might need help dealing with her gift later on.

edit on 2/28/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulrush

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: TrueBrit
My daughter says odd stuff about zombies and ghosts. She loves scary stuff though, even though she is only 3.

Keep an eye on your daughter, she might be a sensitive. She might need help dealing with her gift later on.

Ooooh tell me more!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
My grandson has been talking about the monsters that come and take him to their place above the thunderstorms and lightning. He hasn't changed his story in 2 years and he his 5 now and still gets scared when storms roll in. He looks at me and his aunt Kara (age21) very accusingly and keeps asking if we remember? We were apparently, just watching them take him up and not responding to his cries for help. He gets very mad and wants to know why we let the monsters hurt him!

We are not sure what to make of his nightmares that seem to only include me and my youngest daughter. His grandpa, mother, nor his little brother is ever mentioned. ATS has made me question, what if he is telling the truth?' Definitely, weird and freaky to me.

How have I only just noticed this? Freaky indeed. Does he claim it still happens to this day?
edit on 3/5/16 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tybrus
My daughter is 3 and she occasionally wont walk down the hallway in our house. She says "Look at the dinosaur." and then makes an angry face and claw hands. If we go with her she will walk down and we have tried to get her to point at what she sees but she never does identify anything in particular. She just keeps repeating "A dinosaur"

This is brilliant

To be honest it just sounds like she has a fantastic imagination. My daughter is forever pretending to be somebody or something else.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Really scary thread.
My neighbor's 4 year old daughter once told me she sometimes sees red, glowing eyes under her bed if she wakes up at night to go to the bathroom.
It really freaked me out.
I tried asking her if she perhaps was just dreaming it, but she said, that she has seen the red eyes many times, and no she wasn't dreaming. She would hide under the covers, until she fell asleep.
My friend is not religious or spiritual, so I don't really know how I would bring up the subject to her.
I told the girl to tell her mother just in case, and perhaps leave a small light on, on the bed stand.
If it were me this was happening to , I would have saged the crap out of my bedroom, and done a house cleansing.
I really don't know what she can do though. The girl is not a liar, and she is very mature for her age. She wouldn't make this up.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harut
Really scary thread.
My neighbor's 4 year old daughter once told me she sometimes sees red, glowing eyes under her bed if she wakes up at night to go to the bathroom.
It really freaked me out.
I tried asking her if she perhaps was just dreaming it, but she said, that she has seen the red eyes many times, and no she wasn't dreaming. She would hide under the covers, until she fell asleep.
My friend is not religious or spiritual, so I don't really know how I would bring up the subject to her.
I told the girl to tell her mother just in case, and perhaps leave a small light on, on the bed stand.
If it were me this was happening to , I would have saged the crap out of my bedroom, and done a house cleansing.
I really don't know what she can do though. The girl is not a liar, and she is very mature for her age. She wouldn't make this up.

I never understood the notion of 'hiding under the covers'. If anything, get the hell out of the house!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Hey, I did that when I was a kid. Must have worked out okay, the house I grew up in was messed up with something very terrifying. When the footsteps came up the stairs and across my floor right up to my bedside and stopped, I just knew seeing whatever/whoever it was was bound to be worse than being safe under my nice warm covers!
Anyway, nothing ever got me...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Hey, I did that when I was a kid. Must have worked out okay, the house I grew up in was messed up with something very terrifying. When the footsteps came up the stairs and across my floor right up to my bedside and stopped, I just knew seeing whatever/whoever it was was bound to be worse than being safe under my nice warm covers!
Anyway, nothing ever got me...

I would just scream like mad, I guess hoping I would eventually drain myself of energy and pass out
, either that or the screams would scare the noises away!

Unlike you I needed to see where the noises were coming from. I was far too curious. I would be one of those annoying guys in horror movies that would go down into the basement to investigate.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not me, I'm always the guy watching those movies yelling at the poor schmuck "NOOO, DON'T GO DOWN THERE!!!!!" Last place you'd find me.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

That's what kids do. "If I can't see them that means they can't see me."

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bronco73

That's what kids do. "If I can't see them that means they can't see me."

Haha, true!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Not said, but wrote. My two-year old niece found a felt-tip pen and proceeded to draw on the radiator in the living room. She wrote ""GOD"...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Koban

Not said, but wrote. My two-year old niece found a felt-tip pen and proceeded to draw on the radiator in the living room. She wrote ""GOD"...

Some people might not understand how this is freaky. I'll lay it out for them; 2 year olds should not be writing anything! My daughter is 3, very bright young lady. She's no where near writing. Not yet.

Freaky indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Something happened last night and I'm thinking "wait, I created a thread about stuff like this" so here I am, contributing to my own thread!

Me, my missus, my sister in law, my mother in law and our 3 year old daughter were watching TV in the sun lounge adjacent to the kitchen when a knife slid off the kitchen worktop and landed on the floor, and immediately my daughter who was facing the kitchen pointed towards it and told us "there's a ghost and a skeleton fighting in the kitchen".

It was a mixture of freaky and funny.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
YaY! I have a story for this.

It's recent too.

My 3 year old daughter spent the whole morning last week telling me she was going to have a picnic with "bibbles" that day.

Bibbles is my best friends daughter. She is 8. My 3 year old loves Bibbles. We have an annual picnic scheduled for July, we do it every year, so I told her it was months away.

She was emphatic that no, she was going to see Bibbles that day, and they would have a picnic and it was going to be awesome.

I was like, OK honey if you say so.

4:30 PM my best friend calls out of the blue and as soon as I saw his name on the caller ID I knew what it meant.
It meant he had picked up Bibbles from school and they wanted to stop by and hang out for a while at our house.

I answered the phone and he asked what we were doing and if we had plans and I said , "We are waiting for you and bibbles. Isabella has been telling me since 9 am that she was going to hang out with bibbles today and that it's going to be awesome".
We both laughed really hard and he and bibbles came over.

We were sitting on the patio talking about movies and so on just goofing off while the girls ran amok in the house and at 7pm We realized that none of us had eaten dinner, so I ran in and made hot dogs and chips and fruit for everyone, you know just something simple and fast.
I put the girls plates together and took them into the living room and sat them on a big area rug and told the girls I had some food for them.
They came running into the room, plopped down on the rug and Isabella said , "See, our picnic is here, isn't it awesome"..

We laughed even harder at that point.

Yesterday she told me that she is ready for Banjo to go byebye and for us to just have one dog. I was confused because Banjo is only 12 years old and his breed routinely lives to be 16-18. She said she was OK with it, and that we would just have Layla, our other dog, and that she was OK with that.

Last night Banjo wouldn't walk or climb the stairs. When we finally got him moving, he had a limp..a serious limp. All the symptoms look like Hip Displasia, and at his age, he would have a really rough time with it. So ...she already knows that I'll end up having him put to sleep if the vet confirms chronic hip displasia. And she has come to terms with it.

So the kid has a good receiver. Have to figure out how to stop that from getting shut off as she gets older.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterbone

Wow, that's amazing

As long as you are her mother it will not get shut off. Ask her questions about how she knew about Banjo, that will lead to more questions, just ask and she will tell.

A different case:
I have a friend with a 3 yr old daughter and she always talked about her sisters and her other mommy and how she missed them. My friend encouraged her, asked their names, they all had a name, she was consistent with them every time she talked about this, she wanted to be with her sisters again. Its been a few months since shes talked about them and when we were out to eat, she asked her about her sisters and other mommy and she just stared like she didn't know wtf she was talking about.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
From the time my daughter was 2-ish she would wake us up with screaming. We would try and console her and she would swat us away in her semi-sleep state. We took her to the doctor several times to make sure it was nothing physiological as these episodes continued until she was 4 or 5-ish and she always checked out fine. When she would fully awake she was happy and normal as far as any kid her age. She had no recall of the dream/episodes after she woke. It would freak us out to see her in these episodes as some of them were fairly intense. We still talk about it from time to time as she is older now but she still has no idea what they were about.

On a side note . . . one of my family members had a creepy incidence with their son ( age 5 at the time). The boy had drawn a picture of the family that he wanted her to post on the fridge. It had the entire family drawn in it with the addition of a very small child. She asked him who the small child was in the picture and he told her that "she says she was the baby that was in your stomach." It turns out that before the pregnancy that brought about her son there was another pregnancy where the child was lost late term. My family member says that she never mentioned this to her son at any point and that there was no way for him to have known. She was totally freaked out by this.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Have you seen the film 'Coroline'? It's all about a child's relationship with her other mother... Don't suppose she mentioned button eyes did she?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: March of the Fire Ants

no button eyes, lol

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Butterbone

As long as you are her mother it will not get shut off.

I'll let my wife know she and I should switch genders for a while to help ensure the kids psychic gifts!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join