It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

while im always happy when your around, im happier knowing you are finding greater value in life. Thats what its all about, my friend.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

getting the sizing and proportions....not quite what was envisioned. But here you go.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
CODY!!! OMG, it is sooooo great to see you! I hope that you guys are working on that new house like crazy!!! We miss you so much!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks BFFT

Whilst we've moved geographically only about an hour our new is a universe away from our old one.

Quality neighbours, quality town, quality scenery. It's a totally different lifestyle. And we're loving it.

Cody

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Hey Cody!!!!

I was just thinking of you a couple days ago and wondering how you were.

So great to hear such positive news!!

A peaceful life and surroundings are well deserved for you and your wife. I'm very happy for you!!

AB

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB

Our thanks to you
we've never been happier, and the cuddle monster is turning out to be quite the architect, I however seem to have turned into a bank overnight LOL. But to see the smile on her face has made all those hours at work well worth the effort

Cody

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

the upside: you are spending on real property improvements, which increase value. Usually at a rate higher than the actual investment.

Just make sure you insure it....and all those $$$ will stay with you. Even more: once you lock the cash into a "real property" investment, you stop the rotting that inflation does to our cash. Double win!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Don't worry bro,

We had a very professional advisor, and the lawyers were outstanding
We're fully insured up to the point that a quaint little English law that holds us responsible for the repairs to our local church chancellery is covered.

But yeah this firstly our home and secondly an investment, a wise one as it turns out the properties around us that are selling are already on the market for a lot more money and selling above asking price

Cue Mcdonalds music.......................................I'm loving it

Cody

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

pmfg, it is AWESOME DUDE! Thank you BFFT, this is exactly what I had in mind. Great effect with the cash in the trash too, that was a nice touch. I added the words "One Bank to Rule Them All" , and I just feel I am limited with regular paint to make these words pop out appropriately in this image.

Could you recommend a moderately inexpensive app or prog. that would permit me to do better I can buy or rent?

||||
edit on 8/3/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

shoot you should be lovin it man. As you and many others can attest to, The American Dream is still alive! I am gettin there myself, the struggle is worth it in the end no doubt. Many blesses to your wonderful family.

By the way, were you the one who did this for me some time ago?? It was another thread, I can't remember.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Contest Suggestion...

swanne has a contest suggestion here.....and it would not be an avatar/background contest.
Although we haven't had one ALL YEAR I think so we should have one on a month or two....definitely for Halloween.

Anyway...if anyone is interested....please post to this BBQ thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

That's killer man, great job!

on a side note, I just realized that if you're looking for avatar ideas, do a google image search for iphone backgrounds. They provide a good template, size wise.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals! Good day to you all!! Beautiful day out in Memphis today! I was wondering if my groupon was still good
haha I would love love an old school Wonder Woman avatar please and thank you!!!! With her lasso of truth!! I just got a tattoo of her logo on my arm and I'm feelin I need her as my avi!! 😻

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Of course it's still good... you have quite a few left..

Welcome back!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Hi nat !

Here's something I put together for you, hopefully it fills your wishlist...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For those interested....

the drawing contest is up and running......

First Original Drawing Contest

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
May I ask for a favor, please? Can someone add two pictures below my unicorn? I think it can get longer but maybe only one will fit? I will post what I got and you guys can play away. Thanks in advance for anyone who might have the time...

I just randomly found those two pictures, it can be any if those don't work. Thanks again!!!

I hope it is OK, to repost. I think this got lost...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Would someone do me a favour and make a long avatar out of this one honouring woody?
Light, uplifting and peaceful.
Like him. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

That's amazing !!!!!!! Thanks so much !!! Woohoooo !!!!!! Now hopefully I can figure out how to upload it from my phone !!! Hahahahaha !!!
good evening to ya all mates !! Much love and peace

Haha zarni!! My groupon has lots left !! Score !!!!
edit on 11-8-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry Martin, must have missed yours...

Note that I had to drastically shrink the pics down in order to get the full image of Harley in there because of how wide the pics were. Pics that are wide but short in height end up looking pretty dang small.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join