It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Hello fine champions of ATS.

I would like to inquire about an avatar. I unfortunately did not really bring any ideas, how ever felt I should at least say i think I'm almost ready. Relatively new to the community, but I think I'm gonna stay

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Welcome!
I'm not one of the talented ones here....but someone should be along shortly to help you.

Does your current avatar represent something you'd favor ?
What are your interests on ATS...like UFOs, politics, paranormal, music??
Anything that might give the Creators something to with with.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I enjoy the paranormal, I favor the idea of extraterrestrial life but at this time do not have anything I consider significant self proof to push myself over the edge. I've been on this Earth a fair while, and I would be Naive to believe we are the only ones out there... I just have a hard time thinking they are here, or ever were.

I find history fascinating, I write, I play music yes. I consider myself a healthy skeptic exploring alternative possibilities to the currently accepted reality. I dabble on the dark side so to speak, little bit gloomier than most at times, see too much negativity in our world. (not that there aren't beautiful and positive things about it.)

I figured I may as well start expressing my interest in a picture here. I know it's early for me to be here, as no one really knows me nor do i know anyone else.

I suppose I am making a rather drab attempt at satiating my wonderlust.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

I would like to inquire about an avatar. I unfortunately did not really bring any ideas, how ever felt I should at least say i think I'm almost ready. Relatively new to the community, but I think I'm gonna stay

Check out the page before this one, I just released a good 8 or so avatars and signatures that are free to be taken by anyone. If you don't like any of them, just let me know what kind of feel you're looking for and I can see what I can come up with
edit on 19/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Can I have this one ? If it's not already taken of course ?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on PMAmerica/Chicago091001pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
New Suicide Squad posters are out, there's a great one with Harley, so i'd really appreciate if anyone can do something with this? Crop her out and use a decent background maybe?

Sorry Valiant, I'm having a bit of difficulty trying to correct the color balance in that photo. It may take me a bit longer to play with it until I get that fixed.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Can I have this one ? If it's not already taken of course ?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all yours
Do you know how to apply it?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm going to try, If it messes up let me know.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Okay I don't know what i did wrong? It's sort of working ?
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago061001pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'm going to try, If it messes up let me know.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Okay I don't know what i did wrong? It's sort of working ?

Lol, try this....

The first thing you need to do is add this url to the "Default ATS Avatar" http:// files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ev522a6803.gif (make sure to remove the space that's after http://) This gif image is essentially an invisible avatar, so that when we put the avatar I've made for you in the "background", only the background is seen. (ignore the signature box)

Next, place the url for the background image (your new avatar) in the "mini-profile background image" box. No need for IMG tags for this url, the forum already knows what you mean.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Shazam !!!

Omg i love it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks like you have the signature down flat

And the transparent image looks set too.

If the avatar is giving you a hard time, try downloading the picture, then upload it to the forum by clicking on the "upload" button in the drop down menu at the top of the page (two buttons to the right of the myATS button). then once it's uploaded, click the image and a popup of it will come up. Next to the "X" at the top right of that popup is a small blank square. Click that once. and you'll have your avatar

EDIT: NVM, looks like you got it. I'm glad you like it. Looks good

You can change the text color in the avatar too. VERY DARK BLUE is the theme color of that avatar (just a hint)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

There is no jump up and down emoticon here.

I feel like I belong !

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
New Suicide Squad posters are out, there's a great one with Harley, so i'd really appreciate if anyone can do something with this? Crop her out and use a decent background maybe?

Here you are Valiant. Let me know if you want anything changed.

http:// files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/dw569f178d.jpg (Make sure to delete the space after the http://)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Now you're just showing off.

That's pretty fantastic right there.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Now you're just showing off.

That's pretty fantastic right there.

Thanks

Looks like you have some competition

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I don't.

Mainly because no one's requests are falling into my area.

Oh, with the Harley Quinn photo, her arm looks mega disjointed, like it's just been pasted on. Look at her forearm. It's bad in the original but I think your color correction made it worse. xD
Shouldn't be a problem if someone doesn't examine it too closely, though.
edit on 20/1/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Oh, with the Harley Quinn photo, her arm looks mega disjointed, like it's just been pasted on. Look at her forearm. It's bad in the original but I think your color correction made it worse. xD
Shouldn't be a problem if someone doesn't examine it too closely, though.

True. I didn't do any alterations to the character herself. Weird camera angle is all.

Now... If you don't mind...

I made a NEW AVATAR!!!!! That someone can have... free for the taking!

http:// files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ki569f29e4.jpg

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yeah, wasn't blaming you. The color correction just made it more obvious, but it ultimately isn't your fault. (Camera angle, perspective, yada yada.)

Aww, she's so cute, and she fits my personality pretty well. Sadly, I like my current avatar, and I also like making them myself.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Aww, she's so cute, and she fits my personality pretty well. Sadly, I like my current avatar, and I also like making them myself.

Sounds like an unintentional challenge to create something even you would fall madly in love with, forcing you to change your avatar.

Accepted....

K... Now I need some details on what that would be

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well, here are my previous avatars, if those can tip you off or not, I have no idea.

As well as my current one.

God I wish ATS had a spoiler function. -siiiiigh-

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join