It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Onesmartdog

here you go. Instructions on page 1 of this thread

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Learning the ropes. Thank you !

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I'd like to show off the very nice Emily memorial background BFFT did for me.
Thanks so much BFFT!!!!!!

Haven't been in here in so long. OMG, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry, double post!
edit on 7-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night how wonderful of you to grace us with your presence

Always a pleasure to see you here

Cody

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You are going to kill me....well I removed my story entry links and gunner disappeared!!!

I swear he behaves much better than this usually!!!

edit on 5/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
You are going to kill me....well I removed my story entry links and gunner disappeared!!!

I swear he behaves much better than this usually!!!

LOL - I'll get the dog-noose looked out!

Try the ones below, and see what works best for you? (I think I must have about ten versions of this when it didn't fit correctly before, it was driving me potty!!! LOL)

I'm at work just now, but if these aren't suitable - just let me know, and I'll sort something out for you when I get home later?

Gx

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Gordi, I have no idea what is going on. LOL With the bottom one he is peaking but the rest he is gone!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyone think they can make me a new honey badger avatar? lol This avatar been here since 2010 maybe time for a change.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

i made your beer hat one....but my skills are better than that now (it was a couple years back).

You wanna draw something that we can work with (i've seen your art....you're good).

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ah hell, I remember that, I think i had a problem putting it up cause I was using a cell phone only. LOL I see enough of my own chicken scratch drawings (if thats what one would call them) I was hoping another artist that has seen me around here before could show me something fresh and interesting.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Ah hell, I remember that, I think i had a problem putting it up cause I was using a cell phone only. LOL I see enough of my own chicken scratch drawings (if thats what one would call them) I was hoping another artist that has seen me around here before could show me something fresh and interesting.

so it is written....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The mean nasty ass honey badger needs a new selfie lol.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

BFFT did a fantastic job!!!!!

I don't grace this thread as often as I'd like....but it sure is nice to you you around!!!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Keep this in mind as Brotherman listens to this as he toils away oil painting peaches and dead babies, may give you insight in this madness I call my imagination =D

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

family drama.

But i've started, Ill work on it over the next couple of days, then holler.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have an absolutely massive, huge, presumptuous 2 x favours to ask of anyone willing to listen...

1. Any soul who would be kind enough to tackle a signature for me, that would be great - The X-Files theme is what I'm after but something unique and different. I like the idea of an image with a transparent background and maybe a .gif component to it??

2. Equally as important, I have a request for DTOM or BFFT or Zani - can you put an individual link of each of my X-files parts 2-6 at the top of the very first one please? - atm it links to part six (where I've placed links to the others) which has always been a bit frustrating for me personally.

Anyway, I've hit a wall attempting to create one myself...so, what better that to pop in and say g'day to the folks that actually know what they're doing and ask whether ya can help a fella out...please mate??

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Gordi, I have no idea what is going on. LOL With the bottom one he is peaking but the rest he is gone!

OK, try this one Jessie!

I think I've caught him!
LOL

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh geez, I totally missed this.

Can't promise I'll be able to make anything all that nice, but I'll at least give it a shot tomorrow. Signatures for ATS are irritating since it has really weird dimensions. I'm thinking an old, leather-bound tome of some description? Sort of like this. I need to go to sleep now, so I'll look for X-Files themed stuff tomorrow, but I'm not so sure there'll be anything particularly usable out there.

If it were possible to link to six different places within the one image it would be nice an simple. -siiiigh-.
edit on 22/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

*Dusts off the thread*

*Turns on the coffee*

Did anyone feed the big monkey ? More to the point did anyone muck out ? *Grabs shovel*

Cody mumble mumble

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join