It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I could never get on with Gimp

But a dear friend gave me a copy of photoshop and I haven't looked back since

That's too funny !

Because with me, it was the exact opposite. I downloaded GIMP, and since then, my photoshop program has been sitting on my computer collecting dust.

LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I haven't... I'll check it out.

For animations, I use Jasc animation shop (free).. It's really old but really simple.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Here's a little tutorial on GAP (as well as a download link) to give you an idea on what it can do.

This way you can make animations and work with images all in GIMP at the same time. According to many user reviews that I've read, they love the GAP add-on.

I'm not much into the animation thing myself, so I haven't bothered to add it to my program... but you might like it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Tried GIMP never get to used to it. Loyal photoshop user here ever since PS 2.5 which were first one for windows. Tho PS is not only one i use. Artrage is cool little app for painting, Manga Studio, for work i use Cinema4d, Zbrush ( simply love it ), 3D coat, Modo, Softimage, Maya..... and multiple apps which makes 3D life easier lol

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

OK, well you are an obvious exception. YOu do this for a living, and you are a phenomenal artist.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Just a nerd girl
What is most difficult in this business is to be forever creative and thinking something new.. it can be very stressful. There are times when you have "tabula rasa" and bang your head on the table
Best is to have multiple projects running and change between them when one start to taste like tar lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hi dollukka

Great to see you around

I'm with BFFT your art is stunning, I still have a soft spot for THAT av you wore with the T-shirt.........................Umm is that normal ?

Cody

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I didn´t wear that.. avatar did
You were just awe about the deer my friend
Animals can be very misleading !

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And my animation buddy (and one of the best creative artists on ATS) shows up out of nowhere.

This, indeed, is a great day

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

LMAO

Yeah that was one sexy dear LOL

Cody

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I figured you were a pro (but didn't actually know if you were or not)...

The avatars I've seen you make over the past couple of years on ATS had me sitting there with my jaw on the floor !

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Im here all the time but lately i have been tooooooo busy. I miss making avatars tho.. ( actually i should be sleeping right now.. early morning coming ).. i have noticed best time for being creative is night time. I have noticed your great pepsodent smile and BFFT´s great new look too.. Cody needs to change his pants lol

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Cody needs to change his pants lol

No kidding! I'm getting tired of looking at his tiny arse.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Avatars are hobby, 3D is work .. thats why avatar forum is spot on and a possibility to share ( and guide if needed and wanted ) something, is it the relaxed spirit here and us working as a team.. there is something magical in this place

We never stop learning and we can learn so much from each others

One of the best things is to find out that something people are looking for for their avatars, takes guessing and psychological work too.. growing antennas

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One idea is that you can layer gifs over other gifs, to make a custom avatar. IT also accepts animated gifs, so you can layer one over the other and make, oh, I don't know, an animated dragon flying over a fantasy world castle.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Cody needs to change his pants lol

No kidding! I'm getting tired of looking at his tiny arse.

You're just jealous of my skinny little Cornish butt

It's actually bigger than my real life one LOL

Cody

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GoodOlDave

Hi Dave

Welcome, always a pleasure to meet another member

Cody

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I thought the size of your butt was public knowledge.. even i have hidden it inside a barrel once .. no it was actually you who hid it

edit on 2-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Man that was a long time ago LOL

I was browsing through my uploads over the weekend, there's some classics in there that really made me laugh, though why I have a sheep wearing stockings is a source of mystery to me.............................Must have been one hell of a night on ATS !!!

Cody

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Pancake Butt runs in my family, too.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join