It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatah could return to armed attacks on Israelis, PA source warns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.timesofisrael.com...

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah party is mulling resuming its participation in armed attacks on Israelis, and the development is only a matter of time, a senior Palestinian source said, according to Israel Radio.

The radio quoted the unnamed source as saying that Fatah and its affiliated terrorist group Tanzim will eventually join the recent wave of grassroots terror assaults by Palestinians against Israelis, which have taken place on an almost daily basis for the past three months.

The source explained that today’s Palestinian youths, who once might have been persuaded to join the police to build security for a future state, became disillusioned by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s comments before the Israeli general elections earlier this year, in which he vowed there would not be a Palestinian state on his watch. Although Netanyahu later retracted the comments, the damage was done.

You wanna know what's killing any chance of peace between Israel and Palestine? It's Netanyhu and his right wing gov't. Between saying stupid comments like there will be no Palestinian state and the increasing settlements along with Jewish terrorist outposts the Palestinians have no hope and are resorting back to violence because they are desperate and backed into a corner.

There's a saying I hear often when discussing this conflict, "if the Palestinians put down their weapons there will be peace tomorrow" but to that I say if the Israeli's shut down their settlement operations and would work towards a two state solution peace may actually be an option.

(post by FriendOfTheAliens removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FriendOfTheAliens

Nvm
edit on 28-12-2015 by thesaneone because: Not worth it

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Wait, is he talking about the Jews getting what's coming in a positive or negative way? If it's in a negative way, then I say to him that you're a bigot and don't understand it's not the Jews who are at fault, it's the govt, many govts.
edit on 28-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Agreed, it seems governments around the word are taking a turn in that same direction.

(post by FriendOfTheAliens removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FriendOfTheAliens
a reply to: [post=20198629]Swills[/.

edit on 28-12-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Meanwhile, in Israel...

Israel plans over 55,000 new West Bank settler homes: NGO

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israel is working to revive and extend plans for new Jewish settler homes in the contentious area of the occupied West Bank known as E1, settler watchdog Peace Now said Monday.

In a report it said was based on government data obtained under a Freedom of Information Act request, the group said the housing ministry was seeking to build 55,548 units in the West Bank -- including two new settlements -- of which more than 8,300 homes would be in E1.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah even I won't deny how far the Israeli government is pushing this.

Enough is enough already.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
When did that little strip of sh@t land become the country of Palestine. When did the nation of Palestine even come into being...lol It is funny how a foot to the west is Jordan, a country that one could also say is Palestine land, but no it is a Muslim country and they would not say that. Also in the past 2000 years the victor won the spoils and the losers went away as we saw with the Ottoman Empire that was all of that place before 5 countries came into being after the war. So Israel won the war 1967 and could have kept Egypt's northern oil field too and all land grabs/exchanges have always been ok, well except in Israel's case...lol give me a break. One could think that a country the size of Jordan could give them a 10 by 20 strip of land a foot west so they could call it Palestine but we all know the reasons why the Muslim world wants to keep things as they are.
edit on 28-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

They keep voting in Netanyahu and his gang of thieves.

Netanyahu: If I'm Elected, There Will Be No Palestinian State

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So you're of the opinion the generations of Palestinians living on that land should move and give it all to Israel?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So you're of the opinion the generations of Palestinians living on that land should move and give it all to Israel?

I'm under the opinion that the small area is a part of Israel and so they need to live with that or figure out some other place to go. The Kurds to the north of Iraq should be their own country too, and have a hell of a lot more rights than this made up Palestine group, but they are a part if Iraq, life sucks.

So you tell me a foot to the west is Jordan how come that isn't Palestine land too?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So you are saying the West Bank belongs to Israel? Do you feel the same about Gaza too?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

So you are saying the West Bank belongs to Israel? Do you feel the same about Gaza too?

Didn't Egypt control Gaza for decades before they lost it in the 1967 war? Gaza is whatever Israel decides it should be. If they want it a part of Israel then so be it, if they want it to have it's own government with oversight from Israel then so be it.

Now answer my questions, why is a foot to the west of West Bank called Jordan and no one has an issue with it not being Palestine too. Another question.. There is no language called Palestine, there has never been nation or state known as Palestine, the Romans created the word to identify people with not nation or state in that region. What this means is the Jews, the people of the west bank and Gaza, Jordan and others are all Palestine. So please explain to me where the great people of Palestine came from and why should they get their own country?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ah I see, you do agree they should be uprooted and land given to Israel. How extreme of you.

I'm not gonna answer your question because I have no answer to it.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ah I see, you do agree they should be uprooted and land given to Israel. How extreme of you.

Why are you trying to find that answer in my posts. I said the land was a part of Israel and they need to understand that and work with Israel to what end I would guess as a local government with Israel as oversight. You didn't answer a single question of mine and just wanted to lead me to this conclusion of yours so you can say shame on me... The bottom line is Philistines has never had a state or a country and you could call everyone in the region Palestine, so what is your answer to this?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You wanna know what's killing any chance of peace between Israel and Palestine? It's Netanyhu and his right wing gov't.

I agree 100%.
But it's only the half of the problem. The other half is Palestinian terror organizations, which have the same goals as Bibi (i.e. keep the conflict going).

Palestinians have no hope and are resorting back to violence because they are desperate and backed into a corner.

And Israelis in their turn re-elect the same right wing government as the right wing politicians promise to deal with Palestinian terror.

There's a saying I hear often when discussing this conflict, "if the Palestinians put down their weapons there will be peace tomorrow" but to that I say if the Israeli's shut down their settlement operations and would work towards a two state solution peace may actually be an option.

Again, I agree 100%.
And again, this would solve only half of the problem as Hamas doesn't want two states. They expect of Israel not only to shut down settlement operations, but also to shut down the state of Israel, and just leave. Their charter, clearly states that their goal is a one state from the river to the sea - Palestine.
Think about it, why there is no war in Gaza right now? Why IDF is not Gaza at this moment (hint - Hamas is not lunching rockets at Israeli cities right now).
edit on 29-12-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If Israel is a real nation, then
1. Why it does not have a Constitution?
2. Why it does not have a defined borders?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Swills answer his feckn questions, I want to hear your opinion. Also stop making threads to be devicive so tired of this crap on both sides, and make a thread with your proposed solutions, I want to hear those as well. Israel is not going anywhere deal with it, but if we can help ease tensions I am all for that, that is my position; and also this whole bigot and extreme non-sense needs to stop.

Israel as well as America and all country's in the west need to have a national conversation, a dialoug with our government/s, regarding Islam and why we are at war,and why we have made the choices we have.

as long as people throw extremist, and bigot around this conversation is halted because quite frankly our presidents have sucked,and do not want to take the backlash from the divided society we have, so we need people like you to stop labeling, and conservatives to actually listen and stop labeling as well, and a president with a strong presence of mind and leadership qualities so this freaking conversation can begin. Otherwise here we all are having the conversation amongst ourselves drawing conclusions without that leadership and dialouge that is desperately needed from our governments.
edit on 31-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join