It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

milk again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
www.metaboliceffect.com...=in-milk I thought this was interesting as its a study done by insurance companies. I don't know what they will do about it. But it seems Dairy fats harbour rather a lot of nasty's. Add that the F.D.A recommends three 8oz glasses of milk a day to pre pubescent children. When a clinical trial was undertaken checking the hormone levels in the kids, it was found this recommendation retarded puberty in males , and hastened it in females.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've heard at least a few people say they have noticed this hormonal change over the years. I remember coming into my teens in the 90's a lot of guys remarked about how the girls of the day look way older than they are. I hear people saying it about the girls today.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How many things do you want to know about milk. It contains cannabinoids and opiates in a very potent form. It stops the baby and society from whining when they drink it. Milk is goood for you they say.

Well, other than the constipation from the opioids it contain that slow digestion, real milk is not too bad for you, anything that gets you a little buzzed can't be half bad. Human milk also contains those two chemistries.

All milk will contain Hormones, but the amounts in the new milk has got out of hand. Milk also opens up the gut so we can uptake proteins that are not be ready to be uptaken, leading to increased macrophage activity and possibly autoimmune responses. Being allergic to the protein in milk is just the tip of the iceburg if you have other proteins giving you issues that milk channeled in. Babies drink milk, but they don't eat much more than that and when they switch over to regular food, they have some protective measures involved. On top of that when they eat solid food, they usually want juice. Even the babies know this but we are kind of brainwashed that milk is good food.

Some people need milk to stay calm and milk is a great antidote for many things. A glass of milk can help to reduce pain and it can lower stress because of it's chemistry. It is a good medicine and should be treated as so. Telling everyone to drink three glasses of milk a day has probably sickened a lot of people over the years and killed some too. Lactose intolerance is not the only problem with food and it is definitely not the worst problem it has.

But if you like milk, keep drinking it. There is more calcium in a piece of bread than a glass of milk. But don't get me started on the chemistry of bread.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

That is probably a fact. In Japan before the war the average age that girls started their first period was sixteen. After the war years with the introduction of Dairy with the occupation, it dropped to twelve.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Beware the ice-cream men....

Don't they tell you on US media that most of the world has banned american milk because it contains rBGH, a Monsanto product that tries emulate the cow’s natural hormones,

If Monsanto was awarded the job of quietly exterminating the american people I'd award them 10/10 for the job they doing so far.

Link

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Don't they tell you on US media that most of the world has banned american milk because it contains rBGH, a Monsanto product that tries emulate the cow’s natural hormones,

If Monsanto was awarded the job of quietly exterminating the american people I'd award them 10/10 for the job they doing so far.

Link

I really think it goes a lot deeper, the feminisation of males, the more mature females are at a younger age, thus outpacing boys the same age at school by a mile. The fact that countries with high milk consumption tend to be a foot taller than lactose intolerant Asians . The prevalence of hormone induced cancers compared to non dairy consuming countries etc., etc. It takes ten times the amount of milk to make the same weight of cheese, which concentrates the problems ten times.,(Because most of the lactose is removed in the whey) And allows any one who is lactose intolerant to dine on cheese without gastric problems
Monsanto would have most of the Government lobbied up with goodies. and big Pharma wouldn't want to change a thing.
edit on 29-12-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

feminisation of males... Your comment knocked me flying, but the more I think about it, the more convinced that you could be right. Thanks for informing.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

the three glasses a day, comes from back before they started giving dairy cows bovine somatotropin or bovine somatotrophin ( bST and BST), or bovine growth hormone (BGH).

if iirc a company named Genentech came up with it and then in 70's. and then American Cyanamid, Eli Lilly, Upjohn and yes the evil, bio tech, gene spliceing, GMO giant Monsanto started developing and selling it during the 80's and 90's.

it's funny that Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Israel or the European Union Argentina ban the use of back in 2000.
but the here in the U.S. the FDA, WHO, and NIH says it's safe.

if i'm not mistaken Frontline has a good documentary about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the three glasses a day, comes from back before they started giving dairy cows bovine somatotropin or bovine somatotrophin ( bST and BST), or bovine growth hormone (BGH).

if iirc a company named Genentech came up with it and then in 70's. and then American Cyanamid, Eli Lilly, Upjohn and yes the evil, bio tech, gene spliceing, GMO giant Monsanto started developing and selling it during the 80's and 90's.

it's funny that Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Israel or the European Union Argentina ban the use of back in 2000.
but the here in the U.S. the FDA, WHO, and NIH says it's safe.

if i'm not mistaken Frontline has a good documentary about it.

Yes all true, but in the last twenty years or so, Dairy herds have been progressively bred to increase the milk yield anyway. This is still genetic engineering . The modern Dairy cow has a yield five times what its antecedent yielded twenty years back, to do this the cow must produce an increase in all the hormones that enable it to lactate in these increased amounts. which get expressed in the urine thus the water we drink , and the Dairy fats. Plus the modern trick of milking pregnant cows, which contributes vastly to the hormone content.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Also there was a study with osteoporosis, people that consumed milk had higher chance for osteoporosis than those that didn't drink milk.

That is weird since few decades ago there was a saying: drink milk for strong bones.

It appears that drinking milk will bring your body to acid state and then your body start to use calcium to bring PH to neutral and calcium us stored in bines, so body consumes bones.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Link

I agree with you about the Monsanto Demon, but I've been looking for milk with rBGH for the last few years now, and I haven't been able to find any. Not that I want to drink it, but out of curiosity. I've checked every milk I come across in the 6 or 7 food stores I go to, and so far they're all labeled as being from rBGH-free cows. That's everything from organic to brand name tainted, to even the extra-generic $1.57/gal milk at WalMart. Apparently it is sold somewhere, but it must be a very uncommon process. There's other problems, of course, such as GMOS (Genetically Modified Organophospgate Sponge) alfalfa and more to come, to help our cows deliver more neurotoxins to us.

Also, what Rickymouse said on page 1 is true. Despite this, I drink milk every day. Never realized past of the reason is because I'm essentially a junkie, but after reading his post, I had to check it out, and sure enough... Now I keep thinking of the old "I learned it from watching you!" Anti-drug PSA, and picturing my dad taking a deep swig right out of the gallon when i was a kid. El-Oh-Elle

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What if I only drink milk infrequently. The only time I ever consume it is breakfast with cereal or when in the mood for cookies and milk. I dont even eat cereal everyday for breakfast, as I like Eggs and rice, grits, corn beef hash. So basically I am an every other day infrequent consumer of milk. Literally 96% or so of my beverage intake is water. The other 4% is made up of teas, juice, occasional soda, and infrequently milk. Am I safe?? I dont want to grow a third nipple or anything with these hormone controversy.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Milk is probably the least dangerous things you consume, so don't bother.

U drink soda and juice, unless juice is 100% natural without any additives, but even then it is not recommended to drink juice, better eat 1 or 2 oranges.

Corned beef is the unhealthy thing on your list. So start there.

This is like you stop smoking weed but continue using heroin.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Literally 96% or so of my beverage intake is water. The other 4% is made up of teas, juice, occasional soda, and infrequently milk.

The rate out of the 4% that is soda is the lowest, with me averaging 1 or more servings of pepsi anywhere from once a week to once a month. When I say juice, that includes real pressed apple juice, real squeezed orange/grapefruit juice/lemonade. That means no sunny D, Tampico, Kool aid, Tang, capri sun, or even Gatorade for that matter. Mostly I drink iced tea. Trust me I am full aware to stay away from syrup based beverages, but I really have to indulge in a pepsi at least once a month.

Corn beef hash is so yum though, its only high in sodium. I figure I can take a little extra sodium since I drink mostly water. Noe ever has to worry about whether they have a drink I what when visiting, because all I ever ask for is tap water.
Ok so I can calm down about milk, good.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

4% is small and so you should not bother with milk problem.

But if you want 100% health you need to drop everything, milk, corn beef, soda etc. Corn beef is filled with sodium and only god knows how much. Also they most probably didn't use sea salth, they use artificially made salt.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I thought all salt that was not sea salt was mined in underground salt quarries?? Are you alluding that maybe they just take chemicals and recombine them in a lab?? That is disheartening if true. I was not aware there is a synthetic salt. Is it more cost effective or what?? I am confused now.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was appalled when I read a book, and the writers claimed that dairy was not ideal for human consumption, at least not from non human sources after weaning.

Fast forward a few years later, and I hate to say I agree. I had to stop all dairy consumption in my daughter for a bit, as she started developing breast tissue, under two years of age! After going back to cows milk, she started developing puberty symptoms again. It stopped and reversed after discontinued use of dairy again, and I have assessed how I'll cow milk makes me, my husband and one of of kids feel- always hurts our stomachs. So we don't have dairy regularly.

I'm not saying milk needs to be taken off the menu, just that after paying attention to what my body is telling me, I reluctantly have eliminated it.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Two things about milk that should get us thinking: we are the only specie on earth to drink the milk of another specie, and also we keep drinking it long after we stop being babies, which again no other specie does.
In chinese medicine is considered highly allergenic therefore unhealthy for humans.
It is addictive and full of bad hormones.
I don't need to know anything more in order to give it up completely.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thank you for this post. Very interesting but more research is needed as the number of participants was really small and in one location only. More studies could clarify unanswered questions that are vital to determine whether these results can be confirmed, for example: more people in different countries, cows with different feeds, were all participants affected equally, how long were the levels of testosterone lower for, etc. One small study such as this one does not confirm their conclusion as results need to be replicated.

Also, I read the whole article and the male adult participants (only seven of them) were given large amounts of milk in a very short period of time (aprox. 1000ml in 10 minutes):

"Serum testosterone concentrations decreased considerably 120 min after intake in all subjects: before and lowest point: 6.04 ± 0.38 ng/mL and 4.94 ± 0.13 ng/mL

That is an 18% drop which is not that significant when you compare it to the drops in testosterone on patients who take opiates and use asthma inhalers.

Like I said, thank you for posting this, but more research is definitely needed.

originally posted by: WhiteHat
...we are the only specie on earth to drink the milk of another specie, and also we keep drinking it long after we stop being babies, which again no other specie does.

We are also the only species that can write and hold a cup which makes the comparison redundant. Animals like milk and they drink it if they find it in a bowl, I have seen dogs, cats, ducks and goats drink cow milk. Animals cannot access milk by themselves, that's the only reason why they don't drink it. Milk has helped our evolution and in a way it allowed our ancestors to 'convert' grass into fats and proteins, which are essential.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I started shaving in 4th, maybe 5th grade. This was over 20 years ago.

I don't think this is anything new. We always think we notice new things...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join