It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life of ADAM documentary just out......as in ADAM LANZA......some very interesting info....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Willtell

I'm on the fence, as to what really happened at SH. I think there were people killed, including children, but there's just SO much that makes zero sense.

A super black-op operation isn't out of the question, is it? What a sad country we have become when people legitimately believe that this could have happened, versus what was reported.

It is exactly what happens when information and evidence is sequestered with no explanations and logical queries fall on deaf ears. That makes the rumor mill turn with a fury and then the whole affair gets out of control. The investigation was not as much mismanaged as it was maliciously and purposefully manipulated. Why this occurred is as troubling as the murders.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Just wondering....
Do you have any proof that the investigation was "purposefully manipulated"???

I don't get it...I really don't. Why do people insist on making such bold statements when they have literally zero evidence to back their statements? You can talk about how it looks or how it seems...and you can talk about what maybe happened or what is possible...but when you start rambling about how it was purposefully manipulated then you take the entire conversation from what are relayed as opinions to what you've relayed as a matter of fact..

I'll be waiting for the proof.....for a very long time probably...

A2D

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Willtell

I'm on the fence, as to what really happened at SH. I think there were people killed, including children, but there's just SO much that makes zero sense.

A super black-op operation isn't out of the question, is it? What a sad country we have become when people legitimately believe that this could have happened, versus what was reported.

It is exactly what happens when information and evidence is sequestered with no explanations and logical queries fall on deaf ears. That makes the rumor mill turn with a fury and then the whole affair gets out of control. The investigation was not as much mismanaged as it was maliciously and purposefully manipulated. Why this occurred is as troubling as the murders.

I couldn't agree more...but would like to add to your observation. In addition...when truths are withheld from the public, the public can often feel or discern these exclusions or worse...the lies. It doesn't take much. When the public gets this feeling that "something is wrong", it leads to conspiracy and the need to fill in the blanks with possibilities. Especially when law enforcement or government is involved, the reason we believe that facts are left out or lies are told are to protect the given agency or others supported by the police or government.

Lies and withholding the truth from the public creates not only our conspiracies, but germinates our distrust for "authority" and ultimate causes everything to become a conspiracy. The fact that "all politicians lie" is a given tells me that we have a HUGE problem here in the USA.

We look for things to fill the holes in stories left my the authority and end up creating conspiracies often worse than the facts that are hidden. The concern is that there were likely times that the conspiracy didn't reach the true evil that was concealed.

edit on 1/2/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

In the absence of facts what else can a person do but postulate their own theories?
Connecticut has no one to blame for that but themselves.
After so much wrong and later retracted information came out - all of the which the media said was from "official sources", people who were paying attention felt slapped in the face.
The public deserves better, we pay their salaries and what happens in future mass shootings may depend on the answers they provide or fail to address.

There is a rational explanation to those who felt the people shown on tv were not the actual parents:
If the child victim's parents were actually in the Federal Witness protection program naturally they would not expose the real parents to the media. There is nothing insulting about this theory and it is in fact quite logical.
It would also explain the strange number of house sale dates all on the same day, many of them priced at $0.00

That's just one of my guesses about why things were so screwed up at Sandy Hook as authorities scrambled to figure out how to handle the media scrutiny that was sure to follow.
It explains the closed atmosphere of the town and how many people claim to have been followed when driving around looking for answers.
Perhaps no one in the witness protection program had been tracked down before so this would have presented a unique situation for the authorities.
I hold little hope for ever knowing the real truth of what happened; if the above theory is true we surely won't get it or if some emergency responders screwed up they won't divulge it.
Par for the course when government has grown too large to serve the people and instead serves a moneyed elite.

edit on 2-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Despite all the discrepancies...there is literally NO evidence to support government involvement or additional shooters...

A2D

Actually the description given by at least one witness who actually saw the shooter (and in fact was shot by him) did not match the body (Adam Lanza) that police found. This is stated in one particular police report that I recall. The officer writing the report actually makes a point of stating that the man described as the shooter did not match the body of Lanza that he had just seen a few minutes prior.

There's also the fact that police reports indicate Lanza was shot in the back portion of his head, and there are hairs matching his on the gun sight of the 9mm, which seems to indicate that he was shot at least in the OUTSIDE of his head. But for some reason the medical examiner reported that Lanza's wound was INTRAORAL - that his wound was NOT to the outside of his head but to the interior of his mouth.

Fishy to say the least.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Probably to protect the true killer, which then makes "who" the question... I don't know if this is something or no, but I remember talk immediately after the event about an aide to either the mayor of NYC or the governor of NY state who was somehow involved. I don't remember the details, and although I've looked for the information since then, I haven't been able to find anything about it.

This aide was somehow connected to Sandy Hook (maybe his home town? his folks town? I don't remember) or to the Lanzas or to the school or something, and he was missing and wanted for questioning if I remember correctly.

Yep. It was a guy who worked for Michael Bloomberg. The guy's mother was a kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook. In a TV interview early on, the school nurse said she had seen the gunman and knew him as the son of a female kindergarten teacher at the school. She said the two had locked eyes and she felt he spared her life because she was a friend of his mother.

The next time she was interviewed she said she HADN'T locked eyes with the gunman, but had only seen his boots from under the desk where she was hiding.

Not that it really matters after such a strange and blatant turnabout, but Adam Lanza wasn't wearing boots.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Thank you. Wow. That's bothered me ever since, and what you've told me disturbs me even more.

Putting my bestest tinfoil hat on: These would be people with the power and connections to create an "official" coverup. People who wouldn't want the negative association and publicity. Maybe Adam really did coincidentally die the day before, and became the perfect patsy for those wishing to cover up the identity of the real killer. Not to protect him, but to protect themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Fishy...but not proof by any stretch...

A2D

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Fishy...but not proof by any stretch...

A2D

Certainly not. But there is evidence that strongly suggests (in my opinion, of course) that there were multiple shooters involved in this incident, and if I were a betting man I would put money on Adam Lanza not even being one of them.

Did you take a look at the link I posted on page 2? Why are we told that an AR-15 caused the damage to the bookshelf in the lobby of the school just inside the window? It didn't. A shotgun did.

Why don't any of the descriptions of the shooter given by witnesses match Adam Lanza's appearance?

Why would the school nurse tell a television journalist on day one that she knew the shooter and his mother, that the mother was a kindergarten teacher at the school, that the shooter's mother was a wonderful, caring person, "just the kind of person you would want taking care of your 5-year-old child", that there was never any indication that the shooter was the kind of person who would commit this horrible crime ---

--- and then go on television in multiple subsequent interviews and deny that she even saw the man's face?

Why are multiple people, at least one of them armed, found running and/or hiding in the woods outside the school immediately after the event and summarily released after giving police reasons for being at the scene of the crime which are lame at best? Why did one of these men look at bystanders as he was being detained and tell them "I didn't do it" when he would at that point have no idea of what had actually taken place inside the school?

Why was the chain on a fence at the back of the property mysteriously cut on the morning of the murders?

Why were there multiple black jackets on the ground around the black Honda, which had all four of its doors hanging wide open?

I could go on, but I gotta get back to work.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Question -

What time was Ryan Lanza initially spotted on the street by police?

I apologize for such an obvious question. My memory is very bad.
edit on 1/6/16 by 123143 because: ADDED SOMETHING.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Lots of questions that seemingly don't have very good answers....I've already concurred this is the case because the investigation was a literal cluster-f*^&.

But still no evidence of anything other than the dead bodies and "eyewitness testimonies" that have not only changed, but vary so greatly from individual to individual that they barely count for anything at all. So essentially we're just left with the dead bodies and assumptions of what happened....(very little evidence on either side)....but the most logical conclusion is that one of the dead bodies found within that school was the shooter...

A2D

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I have finally finished this (or almost -- I've been watching before falling asleep for the last several nights). I found it worthwhile.

My biggest takeaway is that there are essentially two suspects described by witnesses: one guy with a mask and one with a beard and sunglasses. Sure, some witnesses might misremember...but to misremember the same exact things? That isn't plausible.

Thanks again, OP, for sharing the link!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join