It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life of ADAM documentary just out......as in ADAM LANZA......some very interesting info....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Hey ASK......it's done so well it almost looks ....cough...cough....PROFESSIONAL.......maybe it's their job LOL.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

You mentioned Nancy's strange genealogy...what's even more strange is his father as he's, I believe, the guy in photographs from years back with Obama's father, the movie theater shooters father I think even...

But that's neither here nor there. I just want to tear my hair out and scream right now since the whole thread has ME questioning my sanity...no, scratch that. I know exactly what I know and what I sawso maybe I'm questuoning the Mandela effect theory since I seem to remember several things that closed the book on Sandy Hook...

Was it only in my universe and nobody else's that a certain traditional book put the final pressure on those in the know who had certain stressful obligations as it was already that they told the truth publicly and introduced us to a certain insulting-to-our-intelligence new phrase that defines what exactly SH was?!? I see so many caveats to discussing SH and since I don't want my ip blocked or my account deleted I won't say more but I swear, not all the details were released but the general summary of what transpired was given not by theorists, but by a group of people (many whom we saw stumbling their way thru initial news broadcasts) who were initially what you'd call Jr. and middle management of the whole thing if it were, say, a company for strictly metaphorical reasons.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Again, the public is left with what they personally believe unfolded at SH. If you want an example of why many do not trust state governments and businesses, you really do not have to look much farther than this incident. It will remain a permanent blemish to the integrity of the state of Connecticut until this terrible incident is disclosed in it's entirety and every FOI request has been satisfactorily fulfilled.
edit on 31-12-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Isn't it though?
Using words like "mawkishly"- I can't recall the last time I'd seen the word used.
Quite the vocabulary and stylish put downs and ad-hominem writing,
I love how at the end they feel sad they drew no conclusions -
Uh, if they had said it was fake or was a drill then their label of "hoaxers" would have some merit.
Nowhere in the film do they make any such accusations.
Making out ablechild.org as a" pathetic attempt to garner friends online" is another outrageous smear - as a group they are trying to stop the over-medicating of our kids in school and stop mandatory mental health screenings. What kind of awful people would do such things?
Professional writing yes.
Way better than any Hartford Courant writers can do yet lies and baseless accusations remain just that.
No matter how floridly worded.

edit on 31-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You completely misunderstood his statement and I will repeat this AS A STAFF MEMBER :
Posts alluding to or intimating that nobody died or that the parents were "crisis actors" will be deleted and your account may be up for scrutiny if this is not new to you.
Yes, it is ATS policy.
He was not trying to be insulting, just repeating the general public opinion of such assertions.

Yes, I too have many, many questions about Sandy Hook and don't think for a minute we've been told the real story about what happened. I watched this video last night and it is extremely well done and has a good deal of new information that few if any of you have seen before. Definitely worth a watch.

Caveat: If you are not intimately familiar with who some of the people involved in SH and later attempts by group like Able Child to FOIA information from the state of Connecticut you will get confused. Don't sweat it, just bear with it and keep watching. You may want to stop and write down a thing or 2 to lookup later for a fuller understanding.

Above all the legal gymnastics pulled off by the State of Corrupticut to keep information out of the public sphere were at a level not seen since 9/11.

Yes i did misunderstood the statement, and was actually defending free speech
Dont know if you had read the next post, when you replied, but he explained to me what he meant. I wasnt aware of that rule, since it has been a time since i last read the rules, so maybe i should take a look again

But it deffinately happen, and i agree there is so many things about the official story that just doesnt add up
I want to know WHY it happen? so we cant prevent this from happening again, but so fare i dont know what to believe, theres just to many unanswered questions

Oh almost forgot, HAPPY NEW YEAR

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We don’t know what’s going on but we do know something sinister is afoot though the details are always out of our reach

Since 911 many of us know there is a secret agenda going on that seems so deep, so sinister that all this new information age stuff makes it easy for them to hide in plain site. And the idea of exposure is an absurdity.

Conspiracy theories have run their course and are now as institutionalized and automatic response laden and dogmatic as the MSM.

Therefore all they can do is give us raw data and show us the inconsistencies but that’s all they can do.

Bottom line, like always we've been hoodwinked, again. We've been over stimulated with information.

And the truth is the devil hides in plain site behind all this “information” so we’ll likely never see him or exposé him.

Indeed, like Dorothy spied the Wizard of OZ, finally, (after that long journey on the yellow brick road) behind the green curtain pulling the strings, I doubt we’ll ever see our wizard. We’ll never, ever, see him because we have so much information flooding our psyche, like a overflowing river in a hurricane….were blinded by the light and when that light turns into darkness and some of us go to sleep...we never wake up.

Keep Lookin

edit on 31-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Oh, so this blog is yours then?

From the Slaughterhouse: "The Life of Adam Review"

It's a word-for-word copy/paste job into this thread so this has to be you right? With the paragraphs switched around a bit. The first paragraph in your post is the last one of this blog post. Because if this isn't your blog you are a plagiarist and violating ATS T&C.

But as far as the content goes AskTheAnimals is completely correct. Devoid of much other than scathing insults and addresses very little of the evidence.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he plagiarized it. Unless of course he'd like to show that that blog is his own personal blog.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Sad to say the rules regarding Sandy Hook are not in the T&C's.
I really wish any time a new thread regarding the subject were posted a similar warning would automatically appear.
New members often have no idea and I think it's kind of unfair to them.
No, I had not read your reply when I posted.
Cheers,
ATA

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
ATS has not proven itself to be a neutral place to discuss Sandy Hook.

Your're correct. We can discuss war, Israel vs Palestine, US vs Russia, terrorists of all kinds, JFK and everything else. But touch Sandy Hook and the bias is obvious via retaliation. What do some fear about discussion? Why do some fear that it may lead to a truth that remains hidden? I can't come up with a good reason that ATS stomps on such discussions...kids die every day and it is fair game.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Fair warning...

The tragedy that occured at Sandy Hook can be discussed within reason.

However, suggesting that these children or their respective families were actors or that the victims do not exist or that pictures of the dead be posted will not be tolerated out of respect.

That said, please stick to the topic at hand or posts will be removed.
edit on 12/31/2015 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
Fair warning...

The tragedy that occured at Sandy Hook can be discussed within reason.

However, suggesting that these children or their respective families were actors or that the victims do not exist or that pictures of the dead be posted will not be tolerated out of respect.

That said, please stick to the topic at hand or posts will be removed.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

NVM

edit on 31-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
One thing for sure whatever this was, a black—very black operation, or a real mass murder, this event similar to San bernardino to me illustrates we have become desensitized. This may be the reason for the weird actions of these people who they say are actors.

I noticed similar actions like this in the recent San Bernardino killing.

This is a proof this country is becoming use to mass murder.

This is very troubling from a conspiracy viewpoint. Are they planning a real big mass murder?

Regarding Adam, it’s clear we don’t know anything about him. They say he was 112 pounds but what did he weigh during his last days. He looks more and more like a Lee Harvey Oswald.

This incident does have all the signs of a false flag. What is the chief indication of a false flag?

911, being the mother of false flags, indicates that the key is the afterward cover-up when they don’t do a professional forensic investigation, as they clearly and openly neglected to do during 911.

Look at the investigation here.

Also, when the supposed killers die one could suppose it was a false flag or when the killers are mentally demented.

Finally, this incident is difficult for many because of the kids. It is difficult for me and I don’t even know any of the people involved. Therefore I honor and deeply respect the position of ATS regarding this incident.
We can investigate this without indulging in any disrespect for the victims.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Am only 40 mins into it. Interesting so far and there definitely appears to be some shadiness going on and things with the official narrative that make no sense.

That being said; there's been a lot so far about the media messing up the story..that's the nature of 24 hour rolling news and the rush to get exclusives. The kinds of journalists that get dispatched to these stories tend to put getting their face on TV before professionalism and journalistic integrity and it's common for them to pay off sources or completely make them up to trump competing networks. I'd imagine there was a fair bit of that going on.

Am gonna watch the rest now, but yeah...interesting so far.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I watched the whole video. Does anyone know what kind of mental health services/medications that Adam got after 2007?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm on the fence, as to what really happened at SH. I think there were people killed, including children, but there's just SO much that makes zero sense.

A super black-op operation isn't out of the question, is it? What a sad country we have become when people legitimately believe that this could have happened, versus what was reported.

edit on 31-12-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

I never said there wasn't holes in the story...obviously there are
...but Adam lanza was the killer...to suggest otherwise is further complicating an already complicated case.

A2D

I'm complicating the case?
That's rich, really.
The media reports were all based on "Official sources tell us"
It was the media who said the shooter was Ryan, then to Adam.
They said the father was killed in NJ,
Somebody was killed in NJ.
Then nobody was killed in Ryan's apt. in NJ.
Nancy Lanza worked at the school
She didn't work at the school.
Adam had a confrontation with 4 people at the school the day prior.
Then they said no confrontation happened.
The weapons found changed time and again.

And I'm making it complicated.
okey dokey.....
If you're happy with government that "says so" therefore it must be true that's your business.
The report reads like this:
Investigation into REDACTED provided she would say someREDACTED mr. Thomas REDACTED demand REDACTED (SEE INDEX70-b/49zsn for AL to REDACTED with REDACTED.
You should read it sometime.
2,000 pages of government contradicting itself.

amen to you! instead of giving the public an honest detailed narrative to what happened at Sandy Hook the officials were too busy covering,hiding destroying and making laws either through proper authorities or just making laws up to hide everything.then what do they do they go to Washington immediately to lobby for gun laws? oh lets not forget the media reporting anything they thought sounded good enough...whatever happened we didn't get the real facts of anything not to mention I believe this event was long in the making.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaccceee
I watched the whole video. Does anyone know what kind of mental health services/medications that Adam got after 2007?

That would be in the records destroyed by Dr, Paul Fox who fled to New Zealand and destroyed Adam Lanza's records.
Why destroy just one patient's records?
In short, no , we don't know.
I'm not sure if Adam was given Celexa during this time period or not.
They claim he was prescribed it but didn't take it having adverse reactions to it.
For this they labeled Nancy Lanza as "uncompliant"
edit on 1-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join