It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life of ADAM documentary just out......as in ADAM LANZA......some very interesting info....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I have no doubt that some if not ALL of this info/confusion was done absolutely intentionally to steer us away from whatever the truth really is, WHY is the question.

Probably to protect the true killer, which then makes "who" the question... I don't know if this is something or no, but I remember talk immediately after the event about an aide to either the mayor of NYC or the governor of NY state who was somehow involved. I don't remember the details, and although I've looked for the information since then, I haven't been able to find anything about it.

This aide was somehow connected to Sandy Hook (maybe his home town? his folks town? I don't remember) or to the Lanzas or to the school or something, and he was missing and wanted for questioning if I remember correctly. I believe this was even before Adam was identified, and the focus was still on Ryan Lanza. I don't recall any name, just that he worked in NY for some govt official's office. I never heard anything more about that though.

Maybe someone else remembers something more about that. I wish I remembered more.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I also believe this kid was on the feds radar.

You are correct. When Adam was 14 the FBI visited his house after he apparently hacked in to an official government website. The later statements by media and police that "Adam went off the radar" are complete nonsense in light of the above. The FBI/NSA/somebody keeps tabs on all the people that have such skills.

Another fallacy oft repeated concerning Nancy Lanza was that she didn't do enough for Adam in terms of mental health or educational instruction. She took Adam to the Yale Child Study Center in addition to other mental health facilities and was often engaged with school personnel about Adam's education. If you watch the video all this is proven again and again. Nancy had the means and the determination to see her son complete his education and receive competent mental health care.

Eta: How many of you knew Adam graduated High School a year early?
I didn't.
Like I said, there's some good info in there.
edit on 30-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Quite frankly guys IMO I think you are reading far to much into this story, this guy was just another insignificant nobody who joined the big and ever growing list of ****wits who decide to kill. unfortunately the list will grow as more and more nobody's are added to the list, simply they want to be infamous, and as we know in America getting any kind of weapon seems to be fairly simple. Might I make a suggestion, A blanket ban on reporting the name of the shooter, that might negate their claim to infamy, or at the very least it would stop YouTube videos being made to try to make them out to be some kind of high thinking (I did It because I'm special and know something you don't) anti-hero.

There is no cause in the world that justifies killing innocent people, regardless of how many conspiracy theories you try to weave into the tail.

Guns don't kill People, People kill People - especially unhinged People, who can pick up a AK 47 as easy as they can a Coke.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

A group of professionals tend to be more honest in group settings...it's is completely same to believe them.....or do you think evolutionary biologists are all liars too?

Besides...there is no evidence to point to anything other than the OS.....children dies at the hands of a murderer who then took his own life....to suggest anything other than that is nonsense.

A2D

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GamleGamle
Hi

I have watched the docu in full.

Honestly I thought the whole docu was a bit uncohesive, but maybe that was the point.

The only thing that I took away from it that I could accept as rock solid truth is that the government is hiding information.
For reasons that may range from innocuous and incompetent to downright cruel & unimaginably devious.

I will speculate on the future by saying: Infighting, mutual distrusts, government control. They will continue and it will either break the United States or reforge it into something different from what it is now.

Kind Regards

I agree. This documentary didn’t have much focus.
I couldn’t watch it all.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This one might be better

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
After watching the video in its entirety, I disagree with those that say it is not cohesive. I found it very cohesive and dealt with a number of issues that to my knowledge haven't been discussed and certainly not "dealt with" to anyone's satisfaction. I will re-iterate what I said on a previous thread upon the release of the damning DNA supplementary report

As the report says the DNA found on the guns allegedly belonging to Lanza was that of the Headmistress Hocksprung and Laren Russeau teaching assisstant who are both dead. If the DNA was planted why use that of those 2 women and not Lanza himself? It doesn't make sense. Same goes for the car no Lanza DNA. The letter addressed to the children at the Lanza home, DNA from a convicted felon. It does give rise to the supposition that this Adam Lanza whoever he may have been, was put at the scene possibly already dead, and could in effect be anybody as long as they didn't have a DNA profile on record.

It does also possibly account for Wayne Carver's strange statement about all this blowing up in their faces later.

The report and lack of DNA and official exclusion of Adam's dna from the scene & weapons, plus the new information regarding the genealogy raises fresh doubts in my mind as to the existence of this person as "Adam Lanza". I have wondered since the event if Adam was in fact Ryan who had changed his name but of course I have no evidence nor am I likely to have but found it strange that in the divorce papers and other official documents there is only mention of 1 child.

The further information regarding eye witness accounts of the "shooter" does now seem to indicate 2 or more shooters and not just the one as we are lead to believe. The time scale of 6mins between him allegedly entering the school and committing suicide (which also seems in doubt) is just too ridiculous to be accurate. There's no way he could have done all he did in 6 mins. Still too many questions

Its all a very strange scenario

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

A group of professionals tend to be more honest in group settings...it's is completely same to believe them.....or do you think evolutionary biologists are all liars too?

Besides...there is no evidence to point to anything other than the OS.....children dies at the hands of a murderer who then took his own life....to suggest anything other than that is nonsense.

A2D

The media and the CT State Police don't really have an official story in many ways.
There was never a motive established.
Much of what is called the OS is a narrative hobbled together but never proven to the public in any substantive way.
Psychiatric reports are all over the place and few diagnose Adam with the same disorders/illness.
Hell, they couldn't even match any bullet fragments to the suppose murder weapon after like 154 rounds being discharged?
Not even one?
The DNA on the guns was often not Adam or Nancy's.
Big HMMM on that.
CSP Paul Vance said Lanza killed himself in the hallway on TV.
The CSP report said room 8.
Witness descriptions of the shooter varied from masked, to bearded, to no mask, wearing sunglasses, not wearing sunglasses.
No mask or sunglasses were found in the school.
No death certificates have been provided to the public or media.

So which is the OS?
Do you require further proof that we've not been given any proof nor anything resembling a consistent story?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I never said there wasn't holes in the story...obviously there are
...but Adam lanza was the killer...to suggest otherwise is further complicating an already complicated case.

A2D

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Well said.....I was going to bring up several of those points especially the claims by witnesses that describe more than 1 shooter. I am simply amazed that poster's still come to these thread's and claim we are all just off our rocker's and there is nothing out of the ordinary to see here.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I have to iterate that Adam's DNA was found on the weapons.
However, it was NOT found on critical areas such as the trigger and forestock - places where the shooter's DNA would be expected to be found.
The confusing way the report words it makes it hard to sort out because they institute alphanumerics you have to look up to know who is which. Then they say it "does not exclude" Adam's DNA, but not that they actually found it.

The 2nd shooter thing is a bag of worms.
This statement does not necessarily exclude the possibility of there being such.
There just isn't solid evidence to support that assertion.
Hearsay but no one saying they saw 2 different people with guns though the different descriptions seem to support the idea.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yes there is evidence that the official story is not correct. Which you would know if you actually read the forensic evidence thread and watched this doc instead of doing the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "No! No! No!" You saying it's nonsense and that we are not sane does not make it true.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

I never said there wasn't holes in the story...obviously there are
...but Adam lanza was the killer...to suggest otherwise is further complicating an already complicated case.

A2D

I'm complicating the case?
That's rich, really.
The media reports were all based on "Official sources tell us"
It was the media who said the shooter was Ryan, then to Adam.
They said the father was killed in NJ,
Somebody was killed in NJ.
Then nobody was killed in Ryan's apt. in NJ.
Nancy Lanza worked at the school
She didn't work at the school.
Adam had a confrontation with 4 people at the school the day prior.
Then they said no confrontation happened.
The weapons found changed time and again.

And I'm making it complicated.
okey dokey.....
If you're happy with government that "says so" therefore it must be true that's your business.
The report reads like this:
Investigation into REDACTED provided she would say someREDACTED mr. Thomas REDACTED demand REDACTED (SEE INDEX70-b/49zsn for AL to REDACTED with REDACTED.
You should read it sometime.
2,000 pages of government contradicting itself.

(post by DarthFazer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I have watched the doc and viewed what little evidence there is...nothing points to anything other than a messed up investigation ....

You can say it was staged or there were multiple shooters or whatever....but all the evidence we have access to points to Adam lanza being the shooter for reasons unknown....nothing less and nothing more....

A2D

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You have to understand how complicated tg e investigation actually was and how incompetent the US governmmmmebt is to begin to understand things...I have several friends at varying bureau's who don't deny the fact that discrepancies among official reports are all too common....that's why they have protocols in certain cases where a main report by usually a first responder is written and all other reports are typed after the main report....

But...the protocols and operating methods of each agency is different...

Despite all the discrepancies...there is literally NO evidence to support government involvement or additional shooters...

A2D

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

yep, that`s the impression I get too, a really sloppy investigation.It`s good that the shooter didn`t survive because if they had to track him down arrest him and take him to trial they wouldn't get a conviction based on the "evidence" they have.
None of the evidence or the eyewitnesses can place the murder weapon in his hands it`s hard to get a conviction if you can`t even place the murder weapon in the suspects hands.

I thinks it`s kind of unusual that the father and brother have the world`s largest independent public relations firm do all their talking for them concerning this.Who does that? has anyone ever done that?Why would someone do that?
It`s not like they were suspects or anything they were only related to the suspect.

He seemed to be very mentally disturbed for his whole life,maybe the reason that his mother took 10 vacations in 2012 and left him home alone with firearms is because she was hoping he would kill himself so she wouldn`t be stuck with him for the rest of his life and she would have been because he would never have been able to live on his own.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: GamleGamle
Hi

I have watched the docu in full.

Honestly I thought the whole docu was a bit uncohesive, but maybe that was the point.

The only thing that I took away from it that I could accept as rock solid truth is that the government is hiding information.
For reasons that may range from innocuous and incompetent to downright cruel & unimaginably devious.

I will speculate on the future by saying: Infighting, mutual distrusts, government control. They will continue and it will either break the United States or reforge it into something different from what it is now.

Kind Regards

I agree. This documentary didn’t have much focus.
I couldn’t watch it all.

Agreed. I watched it but it was tough. And unlike some others here, I didn't find much new info in it that I hadn't read/seen before. Honestly idk what all the uproar is about with it...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

What a well-written and colorful post!
I had no idea manure came in so many colors.
The film wasn't put together by Insanemedia but narrated by a writer of theirs.
I suppose facts matter little when you need to get busy typing to put down anyone questioning the Sandy Hook narrative.

Nice labelling there: call them "hoaxers" then intimating the makers of this film might go "Off to stalk more kids"
The name calling and straw man arguments are just as tiresome and malicious as ever.

If you can't attack the message attack the messenger.

(post by FistOfFreedom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join