It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life of ADAM documentary just out......as in ADAM LANZA......some very interesting info....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So I just found this little gem of info and briefly browsed through it......I see some new or not seen before info that is just mind blowing.

As Joe Pesci said in the JFK movie......."It’s A Mystery Wrapped In A Riddle Inside An Enigma"

I should not have to say this but I will, for all those crazies who can't resist the temptation to come in this thread and claim it was all fake you will be dealt with I am certain by any number of mods.

My personal theory is that there was more than one shooter and he was for sure a patsy.

The craziness about his "official" date of death is quite a part of this mystery.

I have no doubt that some if not ALL of this info/confusion was done absolutely intentionally to steer us away from whatever the truth really is, WHY is the question.

Here is the link if the youtube embed does not work....

www.youtube.com...

Tried the youtube embed didnt work......
edit on 28-12-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: error

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just click the Youtube button on the right and insert the video id (N0tnYfBfzB0)

Gonna flag this for later.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Gotcha...the video ID....I did the link... thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I'll watch it later tonight and give feedback tomorrow. Thanks for the link!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
[snip]
edit on 28-12-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
I should not have to say this but I will, for all those crazies who can't resist the temptation to come in this thread and claim it was all fake you will be dealt with I am certain by any number of mods.

Thanks for sharing

And thanks for letting us know what to or not to believe, and for telling us who is crazy or not, who knew you where Doctor?
And thanks for letting us know what is true or not, so we dont have to think about it ourself and make up our own minds about it
And free speech? What civilized country needs that anyway..

Gonna watch the video now, and dont worry, seing you dont like others opinion, i will not comment anymore on this in your thread

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Sorry no offense just trying to keep this thread on track with discussion of all the crazy info provided by this video.
There have been many times posters have intentionally tried to get threads removed via slamming the thread with claims of false info. Feel free to comment on the many mind blowing issues pointed out in this documentary.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Sorry no offense just trying to keep this thread on track with discussion of all the crazy info provided by this video.
There have been many times posters have intentionally tried to get threads removed via slamming the thread with claims of false info. Feel free to comment on the many mind blowing issues pointed out in this documentary.

No worries
I can relate to that

Iam still watching, but will drop by if i have something constructive to add to the discussion

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If people knew the real and the whole truth about SH there would be rivers of blood coming out of capitol hill and forming a huge moat around the WH.
Oh, and Connecticut would probably be completely bulldozed and put out to open Sea like a giant garbage island. Wouldn't be much of a change from now though.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

SO many things sound fishy about "Adam Lanza" in the public record/neighborhood from 2009-1012

What is the real story? Many "official story" events sound so scripted and like total bull#

There are many, many contradictions.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ATS has not proven itself to be a neutral place to discuss Sandy Hook.

(post by Snibbz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Adam Lanza had been in touch with Aliens. He killed all those children as a sacrifice to an alien overlord. The bodies of those children stayed on earth but their essences were "abducted" and they are now slaves on a ship.

(post by Snibbz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FriendOfTheAliens

Adam Lanza had been in touch with Aliens. He killed all those children as a sacrifice to an alien overlord. The bodies of those children stayed on earth but their essences were "abducted" and they are now slaves on a ship.

Seems legit, heavens gate had a similar philosophy we see where it got them.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi

I have watched the docu in full.

Honestly I thought the whole docu was a bit uncohesive, but maybe that was the point.

The only thing that I took away from it that I could accept as rock solid truth is that the government is hiding information.
For reasons that may range from innocuous and incompetent to downright cruel & unimaginably devious.

I will speculate on the future by saying: Infighting, mutual distrusts, government control. They will continue and it will either break the United States or reforge it into something different from what it is now.

Kind Regards

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The organization ablechild.org that apparently created the video also linked SH to Columbine on their web site.
Both incidents involved young males that should have been at a florist shop buying prom corsages but chose to pick up AR 15's instead. I don't think we will learn anything new from this video about Adam Lanza or Sandy hook, or Columbine, it will end up being just another thread of predictable responses by the ATS community that might be used as feedback for the government psy-ops in future events.
edit on 29-12-2015 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lots of interesting info there. Thanks for posting it.

Anyone seen this one?

Did an AR-15 do this?

This guy polled a bunch of firearms enthusiasts who all agreed that there's no way an AR-15 was used to breach the front glass at the school, and that it was likely done with what's called a "breaching round" from some kind of tactical shotgun (or something, still reading through it).

Maybe there are some weapons experts on ATS who can confirm or refute the claims.

S&F.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So I am 1/2 way through my 2nd time and I am just baffled as to what exactly is the mystery behind Nancy Lanza's genealogy? It is very confusing but it appears members of her distant family are attempting to cover up something having to do with the actual truth of her family tree but WHY??

There are many elements of this that are no different than before and are trivial matters that can be easily explained as simple mistakes but some of the info just screams of why are there aspects of this case that if you follow them lead down a strange or explainable rabbit hole?

I have long held that it is very possible confusion was made intentionally from every angle possible so as to dirty the case so badly that all the attention would be drawn away from what really happened and the cover up. WHY is the question??

ADDED: 55:16-1:02:10 is very interesting info
edit on 29-12-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A few other things.........Lt.Vance told a news reporter Adam was found in the hallway.
The police reports say a classroom.
Someone is lying.......

The reports that contradict each other on the manner of his death should easily raise a red flag and warrant further investigation. He has a gunshot intra orally apparently from a suicide yet he also has a gunshot to the back of his head execution style??

There is only ONE explanation why no news outlets will go anywhere near investigating any anomalies of this case.
They have been instructed not to. Again...WHY???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join