It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Warfare UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello all,

Currently watching a documentary on UFO's (UFOs Declassified) and it's slightly touched on the topic of using EW to simulate UFOs in an enemy's air space. Although this isn't probably a new tactic (judging from the age of this documentary at least) it's something I can honestly admit I've never thought about or even read about before.

What a brilliant (or dangerous) way to antagonize the enemy by making them believe their air defences have been breached by basically non-existent aircraft.

I know this obviously isn't going to dispute any anecdotal reports but with regards to fact based 'UFO encounters' purely judged from Radar etc it does make me wonder.

Thoughts/expansions welcome

DK

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Death_Kron

I think I saw that documentary. Was it some guy talking about the radar returns during the Belgian Triangle UFO incident?

Anyways,

Check out this thread in the aviation forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

might be relevant.

Also, if you can do what that thread talks about. Then why not further develop the idea of weird jamming beams, EMP, and spoofing all the way to shutting down nuclear missile sites and other forms of weapon suppression?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I think I saw that documentary. Was it some guy talking about the radar returns during the Belgian Triangle UFO incident?

Anyways,

Check out this thread in the aviation forum.

might be relevant.

Also, if you can do what that thread talks about. Then why not further develop the idea of weird jamming beams, EMP, and spoofing all the way to shutting down nuclear missile sites and other forms of weapon suppression?

It was probably the same documentary, that was the incident discussed.

I'll add this;

Black Triangle

I'll check the thread you suggested and yeah exactly with regards to your last, got me thinking

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Seeing how most of the blow your mind alien stories like Dulce originated from the Aviary, so most UFO incidents being related to military as well wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you haven't already... look into the Shag Harbour Incident..
probably the best UFO case ever in my opinion.. indeed if all true
it can barely be described as "Unidentified".

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Black Triangles....Tell Me about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Search engines don't pick up much beyond the Wiki article without the "She spoiler as a search term.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

This should get you started!

Shag Harbour

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think the Torres incident is a very good example of spoofing.
Chasing an intermittent radar return all over the sky.
www.ufocasebook.com...

A discussion about it:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi Page, i would agree with you on that.

I was wondering whats your take on the shag harbor incident. It does seem to be one of the more spectacular events I've ever heard of. Not much in the way of verifiable evidence but really amazing sounding all the same.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you search for an anagram of "hig layer beacon" you will gets lots of information about the AO tech development in the 1960's. The Shag harbor is a typical composite UFO so there are lots of links to go home too.

new topics

top topics

join