It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to tell the world about UFO truths?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
India Daily is reporting that India may well come out and tell the world the truth about UFO activety and their origins.
Apparently India have an "open" society, and keeping this stuff secret goes against their way of life... Read more here.
www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here you have the thread about India Daily credibility

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I say about bloody time!

At last the world will know the truth. I wonder what CNN and Sky News will say about it?

Take it from me, I've been to a place in Nevada (inside it), (August 2002) and the craft do exist!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nope, I was not aware of that...
Thanks for poiting that out.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Go India
I wonder when this would eventually happen, concidering that they come to an agreement during their meetings...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oddly enough (and despite the India credibility issue), more than one nation has actually come out and said that UFOs are indeed craft from another world. Brazil is one that comes to mind, and I believe Mexico has also stated this.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I too have been wondering about India Daily's credibility after reading some of their rather unusual reports concerning UFO's. However, as a believer of such phenomenon i have no reason to discount what they are reporting on as false, other than their news site probably gets alot more hits if they throw in something a bit controversial. Wouldnt this be great if it was true though?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Its ashame how much truth is out there and yet it is over shadowed by BS and hoaxers. One reason I deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I've been to a place in Nevada (inside it), (August 2002) and the craft do exist!

What about some more details mate. That's got to be the teaser of the century.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am a skeptic about his story, but i too would like to here more about this.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We should all e-mail Indiadaily and protest against it spreading such blatant disinformation or demanding it to substatiate it's articles.

Indiadaily can be contacted at this e-mail: [email protected]

I have already sent three e-mails. I think they will listen when more of us innudate them with demands for substantiation.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
We should all e-mail Indiadaily and protest against it spreading such blatant disinformation or demanding it to substatiate it's articles.

Indiadaily can be contacted at this e-mail: [email protected]

I have already sent three e-mails. I think they will listen when more of us innudate them with demands for substantiation.

The email you have provided is for people wishing to place advertisements on Indiadaily.com. Here is the editors contact email; [email protected]
I have sent a request for more information regarding this story.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nice one. I could only find [email protected]. I did not get a reponse from that. I'll try the new one. Keep us up to date.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What about some more details mate. That's got to be the teaser of the century.

Check this thread, fellas.

He explains there.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
LMAO.....Doesn't anyone remember Mexico's government acknowledging that they exist. Nothing will happen, media is controlled by those who will make sure that the public won't listen or care, or at least in the United States of America, we pride ourselves on freedom yet we are only as free as the lawmakers and aristocrats allow us to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
LMAO.....Doesn't anyone remember Mexico's government acknowledging that they exist. Nothing will happen, media is controlled by those who will make sure that the public won't listen or care, or at least in the United States of America, we pride ourselves on freedom yet we are only as free as the lawmakers and aristocrats allow us to be.

Somehow though I think what India has to say might be more convincing. Tons of diplomats have been to India recently as said in the India Daily article, and who knows... maybe the recent Tsunami was a warning to India.... a warning from who....?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Let me add that i hope the billions for tsunami aid are really going to the disaster victims and not to India government as hush money to keep this quiet.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Seriously though... this is the India Daily. It's not exactly as if they have a reputation of wonderful journalism. But then again, what news organization does have a reputation of accurate reporting these days....

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If the Indian government says anything, they'll just say that UFOs exist and that they don't know what they are and that will be the end of the flow of information to the public. Much like other governments have already done.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, I have still not been contacted by Indiadaily. I sent them quite a threatening request now

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join